Top Posters In This Topic

• nnm

• crash_davis

• Armybrat

• Longboard Horn

5 hours ago, ABSR said:

It's called a Hatch Chili.

what-the-actual-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-w

NM green chile, including the variant known by the trade name hatch chile, can be, and should be, significantly hotter than jalapeños. The mild variants, bred for you weak-ass types, are still at least as potent as the typical jalapeño. 
The heat-less jalapeño is actually a bell pepper. Which I don’t see the point of. If you’re going to eat a pepper, man up and eat one that has some heat. 

• Like 4

what-the-actual-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-wtf.gif

NM green chile, including the variant known by the trade name hatch chile, can be, and should be, significantly hotter than jalapeños. The mild variants, bred for you weak-ass types, are still at least as potent as the typical jalapeño. 
The heat-less jalapeño is actually a bell pepper. Which I don’t see the point of. If you’re going to eat a pepper, man up and eat one that has some heat. 

I love hatchfest at central market. It’s going on now. So many products with hatch, especially the tortillas.

Agree on the bell pepper. Gross. I hate them.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RPM said:

a/k/a Sideline Guillotine

I was fortunate in that the last house we live in when I was a kid that had these lines we moved out of when I was still short enough to run under them unimpeded.

I may have had a few encounters with the poles, however. 🤬

Damn…it’s even dumber than I feared. The only Olympics I watched was the golf.  The fact that break dancing is a “sport” reinforces my decision not to watch. Who knew break dancing was even a thing anymore. Is this 1985?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Wait til acid-wash jeans, parachute pants, jams, boomboxes, synthesizers, coke, and hairbands make a comeback. 

When that happens, I’ll set down my boom box (hoping it didn’t mess up my popped collar), pull up the sleeve on my member’s only and check the time on my Swatch. 

44 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Wait til acid-wash jeans, parachute pants, jams, boomboxes, synthesizers, coke, and hairbands make a comeback. 

Already happened twice, happened again once, no, probably not, happened a bunch, never left, that's definitely going to happen

24 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Double knit bellbottoms ftw

See Lainey wilson a few posts above

4 hours ago, nnm said:

When that happens, I’ll set down my boom box (hoping it didn’t mess up my popped collar), pull up the sleeve on my member’s only and check the time on my Swatch. 

Just imagine the increase in demand for D cell batteries!

Edited by Longhornstampede
  • Like 2