Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

On 9/14/2024 at 9:40 PM, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

If it is just an ab strain, it’ll depend on grade. 

a grade 1 is a week to week injury.  I’d be willing to bet he won’t play next week vs ULM.  Considering Miss St is getting rolled by Toledo and a bye week after that, I’d be prepared for OU to be his first game back. 

a grade 2 can be tricky.  Getting the initial pain out and strength in the area isn’t hard, but working through all the different motions that are affected can be a pain in the ass.  A grade 2 is gonna be somewhere from 3-6 weeks I’d say.  Could be more but with the resources that the AT staff has access too, I can’t imagine it would be more than 6.  

Grade 3 is a full tear and you’re looking at a multitude of different avenues and timeframes. Could also be worried about a hernia here as well. 

Seeing the plays around the time he dropped down and his demeanor the second half, I’m leaning grade 1 with OU probably being 1st game back. 

*again, this is all assuming it’s truly just an ab strain*

You heard it here on surly first.  

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/28/2024 at 2:45 PM, Jkwellborn said:

Two Thorpe winners, one of whom was a fucking backup on that squad? I like the secondary, but they wouldn’t start on the 05 team. Those two are probably the only ones that crack the two deep without argument.

This. Not just two Thorpe Award winners, but the starting four went 7th, 19th, 20th, and 48th in the next two NFL drafts, while another was drafted in the 5th round and became a starter for the 49ers, and two others signed UDFA contracts. That was maybe the second-most stacked secondary in the history of college football.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2024 at 11:27 PM, ztejas said:

Screenshot_20240920_232524_Instagram.thumb.jpg.23442dc13302ea9f041c9fcbf5c945f3.jpgScreenshot_20240920_232458_Instagram.thumb.jpg.660854ca6ade48313077e2f634a8bf90.jpgScreenshot_20240920_232428_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8594a940b779324bb9bdb7b0e779cfa0.jpg

Screenshot_20240920_232721_Instagram.thumb.jpg.49cdaa2c821b3a2495996f53ea1c4ebd.jpg

Until Quinn gets back...

200w(1).gif.6852b6a19164eaa01c69bfa3ed23b15e.gif

I met a hemp-lit buckle bunny in Austin

She tried to take me outside for a ride

She pinned me right against her F250

But I just can't seem to smoke you off my mind.

(With apologies to Keef and Mick, and to Gram, who probably wrote it in the first place.)

• Like 1

This. Not just two Thorpe Award winners, but the starting four went 7th, 19th, 20th, and 48th in the next two NFL drafts, while another was drafted in the 5th round and became a starter for the 49ers, and two others signed UDFA contracts. That was maybe the second-most stacked secondary in the history of college football.

Terrell Brown would have gone in the first round without his arrest before the draft.
  • Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

I don't give a shit who uses the word "natty" or how often they use it. It's the same with words like "irregardless" or saying "literally" when you mean figuratively. It's stupid no matter how many people do it. 

Words like "natty," "tuddies" and "wardaddies" can all fuck right off. 

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

So Schloss can fuck right off? Because he uses the term natty.