Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

Posted (edited)

Per Ian, 26 out of 77 plays, blOU blitzed.  

Scipio Tex says michigan has two themes with their defense:

1. blitz
  2. blitz more guys

Coaches/teams that love to blitz this year:

• michigan
  • blOU
  • kirby smart
  • elko

Adding video for pg 190

Edited by LTtxfan

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

1. blitz
  2. blitz more guys

• michigan
  • blOU
  • kirby smart
  • elko

Adding video for pg 190

not that is matters, but I was confused by the comments. OU brings 4 on the int (first series) and they call it a blitz. They bring 5, maybe 6 with Stutsman, on the Helm TD, but that isnt a blitz. You have the Whit play to the 1 yard on a blitz, but they got to say 10-12 with 1 Int, 2 sacks, and no TDs (something like that). 

Edited by Codaxx

14 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

not that is matters, but I was confused by the comments. OU brings 4 on the int (first series) and they call it a blitz. They bring 5, maybe 6 with Stutsman, on the Helm TD, but that isnt a blitz. You have the Whit play to the 1 yard on a blitz, but they got to say 10-12 with 1 Int, 2 sacks, and no TDs (something like that). 

What do you define as a blitz? I thought it was pretty much universally accepted that it’s just bringing more rushers than there are blockers on a particular side of the center. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Helobious said:

What do you define as a blitz? I thought it was pretty much universally accepted that it’s just bringing more rushers than there are blockers on a particular side of the center. 

I would say in general bringing more than 4 rushers is a true blitz. I think people's definition can vary though. Some would say bringing 1 LB and 3 DL, while dropping a DL is a blitz. Just thinking there may have been a little bias to prove a point. Unless they are saying the extra defenders all bit on the run fake on the Helm TD, which is tough to know. 

Edited by Codaxx

21 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

1. blitz
  2. blitz more guys

• michigan
  • blOU
  • kirby smart
  • elko

Adding video for pg 190

reface_1614740543266_644.gif.54501bf04d167d2dac92bb6347ffea0c.gif

reface_1665226888718_372.gif.bad9e840b957e9878371e2ac1ede95e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Local grocery store, long ago, was a Coca Cola Company test site. Every summer it would have at least two test sodas from Coke, in a plain bottle, with the name painted on it, and cheaper than the regular stuff so people would actually buy it. One summer the two test flavors were a cherry-lime flavor very close to what we used to get at the drug store soda fountain, with coke syrup, cherry syrup, and a twist of lime that was fucking delicious, and a kinda fruity too sweet thing. The first one was called Chime, the second was Mister Pibber. The consensus around the place was Chime by a long shot, so either the other test site didn't like Chime, or the execs at CoCola were morons. Coca Cola made a huge mistake with that choice. Just my opinion.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

God I wiah I would have said this every time they didn't serve Dr. Pepper. It was always "Is Mr. Pibbok? Or, is Pepsi OK?"
Bitch, did I say do you have Pepsi? 

Can’t take credit for it though. I heard a comedian say something like that once.
  • Haha 1

The Mr. Pibb they used to mix and serve at movie theaters is the best fucking soft drink ever. Beverage-wise second only to bourbon

I don’t drink soda anymore, and my last mr pibb was probably 25 years ago. But I do recall it being pretty good. Big Red was another sleeper I liked, but if you drink two you instantly got the sugar diabetes.
  • Hook 'Em 1