Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

2 hours ago, nbmishoid said:

I didn’t imply conspiracy theory by bringing up two examples.  I don’t think that way.  I hope Quinn is back in two weeks rather than 4 or 5.  I hope the strain is minor rather than average.  We all do.

I find Sarks messaging most interesting.   He may be telling us now that it’s minor.  Or he’s doing coach speak to the opponents.  I’m not criticizing either.

Maybe the strain is more than he could bear.

IMG_0459.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, nbmishoid said:

More from no doc.  Oblique strins are the 5th most common injury in the NFduckin L.  Recovery time in weeks. 
Sarkis trolling the next opponents.  And the fans, a bit.  There is a view that non contact or non structural injuries can’t be bad.  The crew is I have a muscle injury last year turn chronic.  Worse than ever now.   Which is not the point, I’m not the example.  The numbers from baseball and the NFL are cause for concern.

maybe this was just a,scratch.  Didn’t look like that.  Pa smotrem 

My brother is Christ. Are you high or drunk 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Gabby Johnson is right. Oblique strains in baseball can put guys on the shelf for 4 weeks plus. I don’t think Sark wants to tell anyone anything definitive ever because he wants the opponent to have to prepare every week for the next five weeks for both qb’s. 

How much differently would they prepare for Arch v Quinn?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/17/2024 at 1:00 PM, nbmishoid said:

More from no doc.  Oblique strins are the 5th most common injury in the NFduckin L.  Recovery time in weeks. 
Sarkis trolling the next opponents.  And the fans, a bit.  There is a view that non contact or non structural injuries can’t be bad.  The crew is I have a muscle injury last year turn chronic.  Worse than ever now.   Which is not the point, I’m not the example.  The numbers from baseball and the NFL are cause for concern.

maybe this was just a,scratch.  Didn’t look like that.  Pa smotrem 

The Waterboy Nostalgia GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/17/2024 at 4:30 PM, Magus Ossis said:

The ultimate layer to this is that some here seem to have seen (I did not, and I did not go back to look) Ewers receive an elbow to the injured region on the play prior to the one acknowledged as the time of injury. This could be a contusion at the origin of the obliques which manifests essentially the same symptoms but has a different prognosis and timeline. Once the team has a working diagnosis, neither they nor the medical staff is under any significant pressure to revise it. Translation: who tf knows.

You seem to know alot about health and medicines and the body and stuff. Let me ask you something....my stepdaughter is almost 1, and she can barely finish a Four Loko without throwing up. Should I have her tested for ADHD? 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, nbmishoid said:

Note to self: just don’t

Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Josef Pwag said:

You seem to know alot about health and medicines and the body and stuff. Let me ask you something....my stepdaughter is almost 1, and she can barely finish a Four Loko without throwing up. Should I have her tested for ADHD? 

I suggest exposure therapy and gently force 4 Four Loko down her young esophagus.