Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

22 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Exact same shit huh?

IMG_5042.thumb.jpeg.3bce29de82853b1e2e30484ebe0a1cb5.jpegIMG_5043.thumb.jpeg.f5246251a754ceb734d52f187d9146ae.jpeg

If arch had started and played the whole game it would have been the same shit he showed in the two drives he was in, so yeah same shit. They would have spied him, covered us like a glove and beat our OL’s asses like they were Adrian Peterson’s kids. Georgia was lights out on defense. It is what it is. Quinn struggled for sure and he has to get his shit together for this last stretch. 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

If arch had started and played the whole game it would have been the same shit he showed in the two drives he was in, so yeah same shit. They would have spied him, covered us like a glove and beat our OL’s asses like they were Adrian Peterson’s kids. Georgia was lights out on defense. It is what it is. Quinn struggled for sure and he has to get his shit together for this last stretch. 

Nope. Arch is better and can do more than Quinn. Quinn is a scared bitch right now. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Codaxx said:

I wonder how many snaps Wingo got. I was at the game, so you miss a lot live. There was a lot shitty things going on with the offense. WRs were struggling to get separation especially in the first half. I would have loved to more Wingo. Just think Bond and Wingo on the field together would be a different dynamic 

He played a ton and only got 2 balls thrown to him, as well as Moore. Ewers kept sacking himself so he couldn't locate the guys because the just went full fetal. Not even an attempt to run a reverse. 

Golden was open a ton and caught one or two balls for gains and then Ewers never went back to him. Just unbelievable. Sark's game plan was full on stupid. 

Blue had 4 thrown to him, and 2 were good, and the other 2 were out of his reach. Wisner has, I think 2 balls, and he caught one and got tackled, and the other was too high. 

Bond had 1 catch and another that went OOB. I believe and he played like 50 snaps. 2-4 balls for an elite receiver. Think about that. Negligence at its finest. 

I don't recall seeing Cook at all during the game, which is dumb on its own. It's Sark didn't want to try anything new. Didn't play Gibson for whatever reason, even though Blue and Wisner couldn't move the ball through line. It was maddening. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Pert OTF

Offensive Snap Counts

Out of 80 possible snaps.

80 – Jake Majors, Kelvin Banks, Hayden Conner, Cameron Williams, Gunnar Helm

71 – Matthew Golden

69 – Quinn Ewers

54 – DJ Campbell

53 – Tre Wisner

50 – Isaiah Bond

45 – DeAndre Moore

38 – Ryan Wingo

31 – Jaydon Blue

27 – Juan Davis

26 – Cole Hutson

11 – Arch Manning

4 – Ryan Niblett

1 – Silas Bolden

– This is the first time this season Gunnar Helm has played every single snap in a game.

– No snaps for Jerrick Gibson, Johntay Cook and only one for Silas Bolden.

– 50 snaps for Isaiah Bond on a bum ankle.

– DJ Campbell gets 67.5% of the snaps at RG, about what we have seen so far this season.

Complete negligence not going back to Helm who didn't drop a pass. Got 2 balls thrown his way and then Ewers just rolled out on the pocket for some reason and then fell down. I can't remember any game from any team where a QB was so scared to step up into the pocket and try to complete a pass. It's a comedy of errors.

15 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Disagree. If Arch had started and settled down he would have stepped into the pocket and wouldn't go full "I'm scared of getting hit". Not to mention he's a dual threat and we saw an early run, but Sark only gave him 4 drives. Absolutely stupid. 

16 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

He played a ton and only got 2 balls thrown to him, as well as Moore. Ewers kept sacking himself so he couldn't locate the guys because the just went full fetal. Not even an attempt to run a reverse. 

Golden was open a ton and caught one or two balls for gains and then Ewers never went back to him. Just unbelievable. Sark's game plan was full on stupid. 

Blue had 4 thrown to him, and 2 were good, and the other 2 were out of his reach. Wisner has, I think 2 balls, and he caught one and got tackled, and the other was too high. 

Bond had 1 catch and another that went OOB. I believe and he played like 50 snaps. 2-4 balls for an elite receiver. Think about that. Negligence at its finest. 

I don't recall seeing Cook at all during the game, which is dumb on its own. It's Sark didn't want to try anything new. Didn't play Gibson for whatever reason, even though Blue and Wisner couldn't move the ball through line. It was maddening. 

LOL. Wisner dropped a potential TD

Bond caught a TD AND a 2pt conversion  

Bond also caught a 9 yard pass on our first offensive snap of the game that was Quinn’s best throw of the night  

What fucking game were you watching?

Edited by Surly Bevo

5 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Nobody is scared, but my statement still stands. Arrogant to think otherwise.

Just reality. Texas should quickly quite the crowd but it depends on which team shows up.

Fuck aggy, we’re going to ramrod their ass

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

LOL. Wisner dropped a potential TD

Bond caught a TD AND a 2pt conversion  

Bond also caught a 9 yard pass on our first offensive snap of the game that was Quinn’s best throw of the night  

What fucking game were you watching?

Man, my mind has been erased from that game, so my apologies. I remember all that toy said..

But I stand by my Wingo, Moore, and Cook ststdmdn8. They 

26 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Disagree. If Arch had started and settled down he would have stepped into the pocket and wouldn't go full "I'm scared of getting hit". Not to mention he's a dual threat and we saw an early run, but Sark only gave him 4 drives. Absolutely stupid. 

Or only 2 drives.  But yeah, I get what you are saying.  Dual threat would have helped.  Mobility and the ability to roll out would have helped.

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

Well, Arch can run really fast and throw deep passes, similar to Milroe. Quinn was limited to 10 yard passes and zero running. I don't think it would have been the same.

7 hours ago, Yesh said:

Here is my conspiracy theory regarding Quinn and Sark.

He is still hurt, but both know that this is his last year and once Arch takes over you can't go back.  They knew he couldn't miss any more games or it would hurt draft stock and why go back to him if Arch is balling.  So they took a chance that he could play through the pain and play good enough to win.  It worked against a shitty OU team but not Georgia.

They must think him being labeled as fragile is a bigger liability, which is why Pete Thamel isn't out there pointing to the injury as an excuse.

My interpretation of this post is that you are saying Sark put Quinn's draft stock over the good of the program.  I'm not saying you are right, or wrong, just that your take has blowback if it's true.