Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

2 hours ago, Derka said:

dude i have serious, real life mental health issues, and being repeatedly attacked on here in vile, personal ways should not be accepted. your post is horse shit, and the people laughing at it and supporting it are assholes. just because it’s the internet doesn’t change anything. bullying a mentally ill person who became fat because of his rx drugs is a piece of shit thing to do, and this board loves to act all high and mighty and righteous about “policing ourselves”, except when it comes to people being cruel and hateful towards me because i have an opinion they don’t like.

so yeah, if asking for people to stop repeatedly being cruel to me for no goddamn reason is the most derka thing ever then you can consider this thread derka’d. this shit is not a joke, at all. id like to see you have a child who SUFFERS from mental illness, who doesn’t bother or attack or insult anybody, yet who gets mercilessly bullied with the endorsement of his teachers, principals, and coaches (bob and immamac), and then come tell me what a weak ass pussy your own mentally ill kid is. laugh at him and talk shit about it. then when he’s 14 years old and cutting himself and you walk into a bathroom that’s covered in blood, and you see that your child has mutilayed himself because of the pain of being bullied for no reason, THEN you can tell me how funny all of this is. fucking asshole.

Sir, this is a wendys.

Nobody has said shit about you on this thread in months. You literally reopened that can of worms on your own for no reason. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

To reiterate RedFive’s question- what can you point to that Ewers does better than Arch right now? It ain’t taking care of the ball, reading defenses or calmness in the pocket.

my post wasn't saying ewers is way better than arch. but to answer the question, Dr Pepper commercials I would guess. my honest opinion is sark needs to earn his paycheck and get this offense back on track even if he makes a change at qb. I hope ewers comes back strong cause his experience counts in big games. but if he sucks against vandy got to get the hook then cross our fingers arch is the real deal this year. this team can make a run especially if we get max qb play. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Sir, this is a wendys.

Nobody has said shit about you on this thread in months. You literally reopened that can of worms on your own for no reason. 

for no reason? i was treated horribly last year (and for more than a decade on all of these sites) simply for having an opinion that people didn’t like. only guess what? just like all of those other times, the people who said cruel and hateful things to me now agree with the very takes which inspired their vitriol! you say that’s no reason?

this is very simple: if someone here was a recovering alcoholic, or had cancer, or was a  known rape survivor, NOBODY here would tolerate people making cruel pot shots about those diseases and circumstances simply because that person has a differing opinion. but when it comes to me and all of my well known illnesses, maladies, and tragedies, it’s just open season on me if i have an opinion you don’t like. it’s cruel, and it should be deemed unacceptable, not something you participate in and laugh at.

i should not have to explain this to adults, and there is honestly something wrong with you if you still don’t get why this stuff is so fucked up. 

52 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Starts at the freeze frame. It's probably between a quarter and half a second. Either way, not enough time to get the ball out unless he starts the throw the moment Bolden breaks (about half a second prior to the freeze frame), in which case it's maybe a 4-5 yard gain and everyone is bitching that he's a pussy for throwing it short of the sticks.

That angle shows you absolutely nothing. You need to look at the end zone angle.  At 2:30 Quinn is set, Bolden is breaking at the 28, 11 is on Bond on the crosser, and the CB is yards outside of Banks. Ball should be coming out there. Bolden only needs the 33. He is going to get it. You can see Quinn come off Bolden and look to Bond around 2:31 with Bolden all by himself on the 32 yard line. He gets hit milliseconds later. It’s pretty clear Ewers passed on the slant and went to Bond. Why I don’t know 

Edited by Codaxx

1 hour ago, Derka said:

for no reason? i was treated horribly last year (and for more than a decade on all of these sites) simply for having an opinion that people didn’t like. only guess what? just like all of those other times, the people who said cruel and hateful things to me now agree with the very takes which inspired their vitriol! you say that’s no reason?

this is very simple: if someone here was a recovering alcoholic, or had cancer, or was a  known rape survivor, NOBODY here would tolerate people making cruel pot shots about those diseases and circumstances simply because that person has a differing opinion. but when it comes to me and all of my well known illnesses, maladies, and tragedies, it’s just open season on me if i have an opinion you don’t like. it’s cruel, and it should be deemed unacceptable, not something you participate in and laugh at.

i should not have to explain this to adults, and there is honestly something wrong with you if you still don’t get why this stuff is so fucked up. 

Yes. You’re making a topic about yourself out of nowhere and unprovoked. For the thousandth time.