Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

Everyone is gonna say Quinn did good because of stats but that 32 yard gain was all YAC and Quinn threw it at the LOS. Throw it forward goddamn it

Good response and all but there wasn’t a throw that was any further than a few yards upfield.

7 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Everyone is gonna say Quinn did good because of stats but that 32 yard gain was all YAC and Quinn threw it at the LOS. Throw it forward goddamn it

I need to see 15-25 yard passes from him. I’ve given up on seeing 30+ yard passes from him

Edited by BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m sure you’ll tell us how that pick was the olines fault. Glad he finally is back to not being scared 

You are such a bitch lol. Blame Quinn for the pick IDGAF, but then blame him for going 17/17 with 2 TD’s. How many qb’s in the country can even look like that at their best much less coming off a putrid, embarrassing performance?

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

You are such a bitch lol. Blame Quinn for the pick IDGAF, but then blame him for going 17/17 with 2 TD’s. How many qb’s in the country can even look like that at their best much less coming off a putrid, embarrassing performance?

This Is Cool GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, GTJ1982 said:

Is Sark afraid to throw it down field with Quinn or is Quinn scared.  Feel like I’m watching a Greg Davis offense.  

Sark is definitely afraid and so is Quinn.  It’s a combo.  17/17 with two of those passing going more than two yards past the los…..   No shit he can throw a screen and really short outs, yay.   

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, t_eight said:

Except 2 throws, everything is just around the LOS ....quick flips....Quinn's throw to Moore was a predetermined read, zero decision making going on.

sark has been doing this for quinn when necessary, and today he is calling a near perfect game setting quinn up for success.

Edited by Derka
  • Hook 'Em 1