BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

Lowell Galindo can eat my ass

Fondren & Main

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Lowell said during the WVU - Texas MBB broadcast that this will be the last MBB game on LHN. 

So that means we'll never have to hear that fucker's voice again during a game we care about. 

It moved.

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Lowell said during the WVU - Texas MBB broadcast that this will be the last MBB game on LHN. 

So that means we'll never have to hear that fucker's voice again during a game we care about. 

Did he promise not to show up on any baseball games this spring???

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there was a point in the 1Q last night where lowell and fozzy would not stfu about texas’s low national ranking in “longest run by a running back through three games” as if it was some huge black eye for the program that was going to cost us dearly down the road. we’re winning every game 50-6, but yeah, let’s spend a bunch of time during the broadcast consternating over texas’s glaring lack of 23+ yard runs by our running backs through three cakewalk games.  

also i knew lance blanks (rip 🙏🏼) my entire life, and i used to know fozzy a little bit when he was at Texas, and i could not think more highly of both of them. it frustrates me greatly that both have had to be the color guy (a little racist) for lowell galindo. that’s setting each of them up for failure, and i really hate that. lowell legitimately makes each of them worse at their jobs with his incessant rambling and unending string of questions to his color guy while the action is happening. he brings down his partner every time. 

Edited by Derka
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Derka said:

also i knew lance blanks (rip 🙏🏼) my entire life, and i used to know fozzy a little bit when he was at Texas, and i could not think more highly of both of them. it frustrates me greatly that both have had to be the color guy (a little racist) for lowell galindo. that’s setting each of them up for failure, and i really hate that. lowell legitimately makes each of them worse at their jobs with his incessant rambling and unending string of questions to his color guy while the action is happening. he brings down his partner every time. 

If it makes you feel any better, to someone that’s not emotionally invested in fozzy, he was great. Lowell is a goofy dumbass but it’s fine. I’d argue he’s better than Gus-gasm. 

Long runs are not even the most pressing need of an offense, getting 10 yards a pop is perfectly fine for us, I saw Michigan pop 3 long runs but it was because the USC safeties were in the box. One bad angle or one hillarious tackle and it is off to the races, Texas will never get that luxury, because it requires a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense.

Again I am not saying it is impossible to do, just unnecessary.

8 hours ago, Derka said:

there was a point in the 1Q last night where lowell and fozzy would not stfu about texas’s low national ranking in “longest run by a running back through three games” as if it was some huge black eye for the program that was going to cost us dearly down the road. we’re winning every game 50-6, but yeah, let’s spend a bunch of time during the broadcast consternating over texas’s glaring lack of 23+ yard runs by our running backs through three cakewalk games.  

They had game notes provided by the Gig'em Gazette.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1