24-25 Fantasy League (seeking additional members)

Baboontyme

On 10/9/2024 at 8:59 PM, Baboontyme said:

@RexWilson - out

@BallamaticBevo said let's run it back at the end of last year but hasn't confirmed participation this year

@Dutchrudder - gung ho and in 

@ztejas - out

Confirmed: Derka, his buddies, @Capn81, @BigOrange1, @ITHorn, Dutchrudder, me

Trying to sort this out (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. @Derka - Rags 2 Riches

2. Derka Buddy 1 - I'm Rick James Bitch

3. Derka Buddy 2 - Durdy Zion

4. @Capn81 - Capn 81

5. @Dutchrudder - Ants Having a Good time

6. @Baboontyme - Baboon's Goons

7. @BigOrange1 - Gets 1st pick from Lemon Pepper Lou, Wemby's Hot Sister, Fish Friends, Denny's Super Slim

8. @ITHorn - Gets 2nd pick from above

9. @mojo - Gets 3rd pick

10. Derka's other acquaintance

Keeper Rule - can keep 2, must be 3rd round picks or later and you get to keep them this year for a draft pick a round higher than where they were drafted last year. If player was added to your roster as a FA, I believe it's considered a 10th round pick.

Surly24rosters.thumb.jpeg.e07e952b2b7dcb2d10cba9e32b1a3a08.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Whoever is taking over my team I'll venmo/cash app you $20 to keep Wemby's Hot Sister as your team name because she is hot and also she needs to know it.

I'm taking that team because it has the most obvious keeper of all time on it.

Can you guys please pm me with email address (and eventually what team) 

Big O is taking Wemby's hot sister. Did you already get an invite? It looks like someone has taken over z's team with initials GB. Is that you Big O or Derka's invitee? If it's the latter we will need to get it switched. 

IT Horn is on the clock to pick from Lemon Pepper Lou, Fish Friends, and Denny's Super Slam. If we can try to have keepers and team selections done by tomorrow (Friday) night so I can get the site sorted before Sunday that would be great. 

I only have the one new owner in (GB). I need to get other owners removed and invites sent once you all have picked your teams.

Edited by Baboontyme

Got it thanks. I didn't think that was you but couldn't remember your name. 

I'm going to wait for Derka to chime in before reassigning the team. I'm not sure what was told/promised to the new guy. Plus I don't know what team to assign to him until everyone else weighs in.

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

Got it thanks. I didn't think that was you but couldn't remember your name. 

I'm going to wait for Derka to chime in before reassigning the team. I'm not sure what was told/promised to the new guy. Plus I don't know what team to assign to him until everyone else weighs in.

BO gets first pick of teams, then mono since he’s here, and then you can just assign the other two teams. fyi i don’t know the guy im bringing in, he’s a friend of my friend timmy who is in this league, so im working through timmy to relay info here. if we can assign teams and select keepers today then we can knock out the draft order, but we’re going to need the rest of the league to show up today and declare their keepers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Derka said:

BO gets first pick of teams, then mono since he’s here, and then you can just assign the other two teams. fyi i don’t know the guy im bringing in, he’s a friend of my friend timmy who is in this league, so im working through timmy to relay info here. if we can assign teams and select keepers today then we can knock out the draft order, but we’re going to need the rest of the league to show up today and declare their keepers.

Don't forget @ITHorn, he actually joined up before @mojo I think but at this point first come first serve. Pick your teams y'all!

I'd like to take over Denny's Super Slam. Where do I find draft results to determine who I can keep assuming I am reading that rule correctly. DM me who is collecting and preferred method of payment and I'll get that squared away as well.

Edited by ITHorn
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ITHorn said:

I'd like to take over Denny's Super Slam. Where do I find draft results to determine who I can keep assuming I am reading that rule correctly. DM me who is collecting and preferred method of payment and I'll get that squared away as well.

Draft results

22 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

End of season rosters

20 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Trying to sort this out (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. @Derka - Rags 2 Riches

2. Derka Buddy 1 - I'm Rick James Bitch

3. Derka Buddy 2 - Durdy Zion

4. @Capn81 - Capn 81

5. @Dutchrudder - Ants Having a Good time

6. @Baboontyme - Baboon's Goons

7. @BigOrange1 - Gets 1st pick from Lemon Pepper Lou, Wemby's Hot Sister, Fish Friends, Denny's Super Slim

8. @ITHorn - Gets 2nd pick from above

@mojo

Keeper Rule - can keep 2, must be 3rd round picks or later and you get to keep them this year for a draft pick a round higher than where they were drafted last year. If player was added to your roster as a FA, I believe it's considered a 10th round pick.

Surly24rosters.thumb.jpeg.e07e952b2b7dcb2d10cba9e32b1a3a08.jpeg

Are you able to see these? 

Please pm me your email and I will get the invite out. 

@mojo Your choice between Lemon Pepper and Fish Friends

Reminder - we typically don't settle up until end of season when payouts are determined. I can vouch for the holdovers and Big O being reliable. 

17 minutes ago, Derka said:

@Baboontyme i’m unable to read the draft board on mobile, so i can’t see which rounds they were taken in, but my keepers are gonna be chet and rudy.

Rudy was drafted in Round 7 so he would replace your 6th this year. Chet was udfa so you get him in the 10th (right?).

• Hook 'Em 1

@Baboontyme i think it will be easiest to leave it up to you to look at the final roster and just tell me the 2-3 best keeper values, which i will relay to our new owner. 

also, once i get your confirmation that the new guy has accepted the invite and that the league is full i will knock out the draft order.

4 minutes ago, Derka said:

@Baboontyme i think it will be easiest to leave it up to you to look at the final roster and just tell me the 2-3 best keeper values, which i will relay to our new owner. 

also, once i get your confirmation that the new guy has accepted the invite and that the league is full i will knock out the draft order.

Roger. I'm going to get on my desktop hopefully within the hour and can sort more out. Note that the new guy joined but he got assigned z's team which Big O is taking. I'm going to have to remove him and add him back once we figure out which team mojo wants. I'm not sure if he will have to accept a new invite or not. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, ITHorn said:

Sounds great. I'd like to keep Jalen Brunson and Miles Bridges. Sending PM now

Brunson will replace your 2nd rounder. Miles will be your 7th. 

I am considering doing with SGA what you did with Brunson. Nice to get a top 6ish pick in the 2nd round. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

Brunson was drafted in round 3 last year, so he is eligible to be kept in round 2 this year. Right?

no, the first two rounds can’t be keepers. once a guy is your 3rd rounder keeper he can’t be kept the next year.

On 9/28/2022 at 5:40 AM, shadow_operative said:

you can keep 0-2 players. they must have been drafted from round 3 forward. you get them one round ahead of where they were drafted the previous year. 

I don't really care, but this was the rule we were operating under last year. The way this is worded a player drafted in Round 3 last year would be eligible to be kept one round ahead of that. 

Your league, you make the final call. 

1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

Ok, i'm taking Wemby's Hot Sister and my keepers will be Alperun Sengun (4th round) and Anthony Edwards (8th round).

ok looks like sengun did not end the season on this team as i now have access to the roster.  i'll keep RJ Barret as a 12 rounder in his place.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

I don't really care, but this was the rule we were operating under last year. The way this is worded a player drafted in Round 3 last year would be eligible to be kept one round ahead of that. 

Your league, you make the final call. 

yeah i fudged that up when i wrote that. when we started keepers we established that the first two rounds would be keeper free.

also durdy is keeping mobley.

Edited by Derka
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I'll keep Tyrese Maxey for sure in the 4th.

I'm torn between Brandon Miller in the 10th or Keldon Johnson in the 9th. I think I'll shoot my shit with Miller and hope he makes a leap this year. 

• Drool 1