Robert Griffin III as a college football analyst is...FIRED BY ESPN

SimkinsMan

As a member of the press, think you a fool if you believe anything the press or any political entity says. 

They all lie. And if they aren't lying now. They are just giving you vaugley worded tripe to set up a lie. 

Really , we would all be better off heading for the hills and living the lonely life of a mountain man.

After football season , of course. 

Hook em!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, FCB said:

As a member of the press, think you a fool if you believe anything the press or any political entity says. 

They all lie. And if they aren't lying now. They are just giving you vaugley worded tripe to set up a lie. 

Really , we would all be better off heading for the hills and living the lonely life of a mountain man.

After football season , of course. 

Hook em!

Chip?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Mowins actually knows the game and as a talking head is much better than Griffin.  Her voice is dog shit and makes me change the channel.  Nowadays you would think there would be some type of auto-tune available to make her voice tolerable. 

I hate this for Mowins because she’s a really good broadcaster, does solid play by play, and knows the game and the league. She is 10x better than RG3 on anything TV sportswise. But that voice …is an adenoidal chainsaw. You’d think there would be some kind of surgery to fix her sinuses or something.

If she had any writing ability she’d be great as a lady beat writer, like a Charean Williams or Mary Kay Cabot, both of whom I think are best of best at it.

21 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Ponder is gone because of her public opinion that biological men should not be allowed to compete in women's sports...

And so what are XXY people? Also there are intesexed people who have some cells that are XX and some cells that are XY. So uh your definition fucking sucks and science disagrees with you.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, immamac said:

So are we still mad about jigaboo bugaboo mixup or no? 

Just wanted to say for the first couple of pages from 2022 who were like "just how bad is that word"

Literally the only time I've ever heard it used was on the boondocks by uncle ruckus:

So yeah, it's really racist.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

And so what are XXY people? Also there are intesexed people who have some cells that are XX and some cells that are XY. So uh your definition fucking sucks and science disagrees with you.

XXY are males with an extra X chromosome 

11 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

They can compete against men if there isn’t an intersex competition/league/event. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

XXY are males with an extra X chromosome 

This isn't an absolution at all: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(05)79762-2/abstract

And what about people with Swyer syndrome? Those sorts of people are XY with female reproductive organs, including fallopian tubes.

Nature and science definitely do not agree that the presence of a Y chromosome makes you male.

3 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

They can compete against men if there isn’t an intersex competition/league/event. 

This is policy, which has fuck-all to do with science. There was a time black people were classified as 3/8 of a person, that doesn't make them not human.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

This isn't an absolution at all: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(05)79762-2/abstract

And what about people with Swyer's syndrome? Those sorts of people are XY with female reproductive organs, including fallopian tubes.

Nature and science definitely do not agree that the presence of a Y chromosome makes you male.

This is policy, has fuck-all to do with science. There was a time black people were classified as 3/8 of a person, that doesn't make them not human.

It was 3/5. And they weren’t classified as 3/5 of a person. But don’t let the details get in the way.

And this whole CF is about policy. Science can say whatever science wants to say. The entire discussion is about who competes against whom. Straight up biological women compete against others. Everyone else is in the men/open category. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

It was 3/5. And they weren’t classified as 3/5 of a person. But don’t let the details get in the way.

Of fucking course a chud like you would know the exact ratio.

Hilarious that your post goes from "facts don't care about feelings" to "but I don't care what science says regarding sex"

Get fucked dipshit

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

23 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Hilarious that your post goes from "facts don't care about feelings" to "but I don't care what science says regarding sex"

Get fucked dipshit

I didn’t say I didn’t care. I said it can say what it wants. Reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong suit. 

Let me put it another way: Science says tomatoes are fruits. Good for science. That doesn’t drive whether they go in fruit salad.

What I said was, and I’ll type it slowly for you, science can say what it wants to say but, for purposes of physical competition, imo, there are women and there is everyone else. There’s a reason the competition has been split 

You can argue edge cases all you want, but the edge cases compete against other edge cases and men. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

What I said was, and I’ll type it slowly for you, science can say what it wants to say but, for purposes of physical competition, imo, there are women and there is everyone else. There’s a reason the competition has been split 

You can argue edge cases all you want, but the edge cases compete against other edge cases and men. 

Enough, goddammit. Let's get this XX/XY dust-up back to where it belongs: on FOOTBALL. The litmus test is, is it OK if dudes compete here: (Perhaps it's more of a Rorschach test . . .)

lfl.png

Just now, Royale with cheese said:

Enough, goddammit. Let's get this XX/XY dust-up back to where it belongs: on FOOTBALL. The litmus test is, is it OK if dudes compete here: (Perhaps it's more of a Rorschach test . . .)

lfl.png

That’s going to be a no from me, dawg.

5 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

And what about people with Swyer syndrome? Those sorts of people are XY with female reproductive organs, including fallopian tubes.

This is policy, which has fuck-all to do with science. There was a time black people were classified as 3/8 of a person, that doesn't make them not human.

So you would be fine if any man who wants to compete in a women's sport must prove by objective scientific evidence his intersex attributes?

I just want to say- aggie08 has been giving the best NBA takes, fair, even handed and insightful, for many years on this and the old board. I mean, I’m always right on my NBA takes, but sometimes I’m right because Aggie08 changed my mind. He is a hell of a poster. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, statsman said:

I just want to say- aggie08 has been giving the best NBA takes, fair, even handed and insightful, for many years on this and the old board. I mean, I’m always right on my NBA takes, but sometimes I’m right because Aggie08 changed my mind. He is a hell of a poster. 

I Feel Uncomfortable Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Negged.

• Haha 7

On 8/16/2024 at 2:50 PM, aggie08 said:

What in the actual fuck are you talking about you fucking lunatic? All I said is that--in the realm of mediocre to bad announcers--Mowins doesn't particularly bother me, and I frankly don't give a shit who's calling the 14th biggest game of the day.

Yeah, the criticism that she gets is probably disproportionate to low level male announcers--who no one bothers to learn the name of--because of the sound of her voice, but it is what it is.

Chill the fuck out.

I mean, if someone would rather listen to Lowell Galindo call a game than Beth Mowin, that's their shitty opinion.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/16/2024 at 3:39 PM, closetojumping said:

I'm in agreement here, and I'm only voicing that because it is fucking tiring. Beth Mowins is objectively terrible as a PBP person for football. It's distracting. I don't give a shit about women calling men's sports. Good is good and bad is bad. Mowins is a bottom feeder for CFB announcers and she's hanging on to the role she was elevated to strictly because of the DEI silliness from ESPN. 

The @aggie08 poster seems to have a pathological obsession with righting any perceived slights assigned to females in the sports world by mean men and patsy women who are clearly too stupid to "get it". It oozes off of their dumb fucking posts and they come across as a real blast at parties. I don't see them post much, but they have plenty of posts and rep, so I'm guessing they're absolutely a cloak roomer and they only show up for sports when the right dog whistle is blown for their bullshit to make an appearance. 

lol serious bro no cloak room I guess

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/16/2024 at 4:20 PM, closetojumping said:

I'm not "triggered" and I am perfectly "chill". I know your kind of bullshit when I see it and I am comfortable calling it out for the white-knighting, virtue signaling, political bullshit that it is. This is not a safe space for you. 

As to neg, it's the only currency we possess here. If I could pay to have you relegated to where you post 90% of the time, I happily would, but I can't, so negging it is. 

what do you call what you are doing? 

oh just truth, i guess, where would we be without ctj's cloak roome indignation on the football board

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Get fucked dipshit

Man, I learned that in fucking elementary.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

lol serious bro no cloak room I guess

9 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

what do you call what you are doing? 

oh just truth, i guess, where would we be without ctj's cloak roome indignation on the football board

Hit the sauce on a Saturday and decided to wander out of the Cloak Room and really let someone have it, I see. Hey, you added something on the football board though, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Are you arguing that there is no such thing as a biological woman? I’m not sure exactly what point you’re trying to make. 

You don’t know enough science to know what point I’m trying to make. That’s the point

and if you are going to have a fictional physician as your handle, you sure picked an apt one, though likely wholly unknowingly 

• Haha 2

Just now, Sawbonz said:

You don’t know enough science to know what point I’m trying to make. That’s the point

and if you are going to have a fictional physician as your handle, you sure picked an apt one, though likely wholly unknowingly 

Then state your point directly, rather than trying to hint at something. 

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I stated my point directly. What part wasn’t clear?

The part where using the term “biological woman” indicates to you that I haven’t taken a science class. 

The fact that you want to dance around without making any kind of clear and definitive statement about what your actual disagreement is telling. 

24 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

The part where using the term “biological woman” indicates to you that I haven’t taken a science class. 

The fact that you want to dance around without making any kind of clear and definitive statement about what your actual disagreement is telling. 

Any succinct statement I could make would be lost on you. To understand it you would need to take

Lower level

8 hours biology

8 hours basic chemistry 

8 hours organic chemistry 

upper level

3 hours cellular biology

3 hours molecular biology 

3 hours molecular genetics

But then I wouldn’t need to explain how ridiculous that term is

Maybe go google

genotype

phenotype

primary sexual characteristics 

secondary sexual characteristics 

androgenic effects 

estrogenic effects 

anabolic effects 

2nd messenger system

sterol molecule

steroid hormones

peptide hormones

Steroid metabolism pathway

active intermediate metabolites

mutations in corticosteroid synthesis pathway

mutations in sex steroid synthesis pathway 

end organ effects

cellular receptors

nuclear receptors

Hypothalamic - pituitary - adrenal axis

Hypothalamic - pituitary - gonadal axis

Sex chromosome aneuploidy

And then come back to the discussion if you aren’t clear

also read up on the Dunning-Kruger effect prior to your scientific research. 

Happy reading 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Any succinct statement I could make would be lost on you. To understand it you would need to take

Lower level

8 hours biology

8 hours basic chemistry 

8 hours organic chemistry 

upper level

3 hours cellular biology

3 hours molecular biology 

3 hours molecular genetics

But then I wouldn’t need to explain how ridiculous that term is

Maybe go google

genotype

phenotype

androgenic effects 

estrogenic effects 

anabolic effects 

2nd messenger system

sterol molecule

steroid hormones

peptide hormones

Steroid metabolism pathway

active intermediate metabolites

mutations in corticosteroid synthesis pathway

mutations in sex steroid synthesis pathway 

end organ effects

cellular receptors

nuclear receptors

Hypothalamic - pituitary - adrenal axis

Hypothalamic - pituitary - gonadal axis

Sex chromosome aneuploidy

And then come back to the discussion if you aren’t clear

also read up on the Dunning-Kruger effect prior to your scientific research. 

Happy reading 

Yes, “biological woman” is a ridiculous term. Good luck with that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sawbonz said:

About what I expected 

Of course it is. You don’t read, you emote. And still refuse actually to make an affirmative statement about why using “biological woman” is problematic when determining who can compete against whom. 

How about you make your “succinct statement” and if it’s lost on me we can go from there?

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

Of course it is. You don’t read, you emote. And still refuse actually to make an affirmative statement about why using “biological woman” is problematic when determining who can compete against whom. 

How about you make your “succinct statement” and if it’s lost on me we can go from there?

I read just fine. Like I said you don’t know what you don’t know, and I don’t give enough of a shit to try and enlighten you

Tell you what @Doc Daneeka

In case you truly are interested in learning something, give me good definitions in your own words-not copy paste from the googles for just these terms

genotype

phenotype

androgenic effects 

estrogenic effects 

anabolic effects 

sex chromosome aneuploidy with 3 detailed examples 

and I will have a serious answer for your question 

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I read just fine. Like I said you don’t know what you don’t know, and I don’t give enough of a shit to try and enlighten you

Ah, yes, the classic, “If you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you” approach. Always nice to see it. 

That you have time to type a bunch of bullshit but no time to enlighten, again, is pretty telling. 

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Tell you what @Doc Daneeka

In case you truly are interested in learning something, give me good definitions in your own words-not copy paste from the googles for just these terms

genotype

phenotype

androgenic effects 

estrogenic effects 

anabolic effects 

sex chromosome aneuploidy with 3 detailed examples 

and I will have a serious answer for your question 

No, fuck that answering a question with a question bullshit.

You’re not intellectually honest enough to make an actual affirmative statement about your position, or why mine is flawed, but prefer to dance around talking without ever actually saying anything. That’s fine. Typical, even. You’ve made your approach clear and it’s just not that interesting. 

• Hook 'Em 2