Robert Griffin III as a college football analyst is...FIRED BY ESPN

SimkinsMan

8 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

No, fuck that answering a question with a question bullshit.

You’re not intellectually honest enough to make an actual affirmative statement about your position, or why mine is flawed, but prefer to dance around talking without ever actually saying anything. That’s fine. Typical, even. You’ve made your approach clear and it’s just not that interesting. 

I’m not dancing around anything. Anyone with more than a basic background in science knows exactly what I’m saying. I am prepared to help you out if you’re prepared to help yourself out. Otherwise continue in your smug ignorance.

Here's the thing to me.  Saying that biological males shouldn't participate in women's sports is a legitimate opinion on a sports channel.

However, in this day and age, that has become a political issue, which it should not be.

There's one side responsible for that being a political issue.

• Hook 'Em 9

25 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck, thank god I’m the second biggest dumbfuck ‘doc’ on this site.  

Shit man I’m the equivalent of unfrozen caveman lawyer of specialties. I’d say you are a distant third 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Hit the sauce on a Saturday and decided to wander out of the Cloak Room and really let someone have it, I see. Hey, you added something on the football board though, I guess. 

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/16/2024 at 9:49 AM, LTtxfan said:

Ponder is gone because of her public opinion that biological men should not be allowed to compete in women's sports...

People being fine with this post but wail "Cloak Room!!!" when someone says a female announcer "doesn't bother him" is some hilarious stuff

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

this is the Robert Griffen getting fired thread also just to remind everyone.......no derails please. need rg3 wife pics at least if y'all want to argue biology 

If you are talking about the girl with giant tites, they are divorced and have been for a while.

4 hours ago, Foosters said:

People being fine with this post but wail "Cloak Room!!!" when someone says a female announcer "doesn't bother him" is some hilarious stuff

Everyone knows you can make CR posts wherever the fuck you please, as long as you make fun of the CR.  

It’s like fight club if fight club was a retarded abortion.  

What happens in CR…

is made fun of, but post whatever outside of CR and make it really cloakroomy, while making fun of CR.  Got it?

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, Foosters said:

It's almost like they're completely and utterly full of shit.

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

You don’t know enough science to know what point I’m trying to make. That’s the point

and if you are going to have a fictional physician as your handle, you sure picked an apt one, though likely wholly unknowingly 

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Any succinct statement I could make would be lost on you. To understand it you would need to take

Lower level

8 hours biology

8 hours basic chemistry 

8 hours organic chemistry 

upper level

3 hours cellular biology

3 hours molecular biology 

3 hours molecular genetics

But then I wouldn’t need to explain how ridiculous that term is

Maybe go google

genotype

phenotype

primary sexual characteristics 

secondary sexual characteristics 

androgenic effects 

estrogenic effects 

anabolic effects 

2nd messenger system

sterol molecule

steroid hormones

peptide hormones

Steroid metabolism pathway

active intermediate metabolites

mutations in corticosteroid synthesis pathway

mutations in sex steroid synthesis pathway 

end organ effects

cellular receptors

nuclear receptors

Hypothalamic - pituitary - adrenal axis

Hypothalamic - pituitary - gonadal axis

Sex chromosome aneuploidy

And then come back to the discussion if you aren’t clear

also read up on the Dunning-Kruger effect prior to your scientific research. 

Happy reading 

That's your job, not his.  If your argument requires scientific evidence, then summarize it for your audience.

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Yeah

image.png.40b5cbd7d75e1ec01657cc00e61fab6e.png

7de3b48f3511665ff37baa1c18df0010--munich

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes, “biological woman” is a ridiculous term. Good luck with that. 

Well, sawbonz is trying to say there’s science behind his thing for Thai ladyboys.

All I know is that I don’t want my athletic granddaughters having to compete against dudes.

The advantages of testosterone are documented. Any arguments against keeping dudes out of girl sports is simply demonic, with or without science.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

If you are talking about the girl with giant tites, they are divorced and have been for a while.

I was just talking pics.  don't care which one and its better than biology class 

9 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

I think we can all agree that Beth Mowins true calling is as a pirate. Seriously, listen to her "arrrrs" next time she calls a game. It's unbelievable that she's not on a pirate boat. 

"Pass complete for a six yarrrrrrrrd gain." 

Thanks. I will never un-hear that. Fuck. 

• Haha 1

Man, I knew this thread was going places. Really glad I added to my feed.

I mean, where else would I have learned the shittyness ranking of Surly doctors. 

Nowhere! That's where. 

This is internet GOLD!

Also abortion should be free/funded by the federal government and the 2nd amendment is the most important one of them all!!!

But CR is fucking stupid.

Edited by BurntEyes

I think people that keep freshpet dog food in the fridge are weirdos. 

My wife loves our Basset Hound more than me. Married for 32 years, but that dog is the dumbest POS we’ve ever owned. We had two Corgi’s during our first 20 years. Smart as hell and great dogs, but they were some shedding SOBs. Talk about sweeping the hair every two days! Great dogs though.

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 1

When RG3 was a new Baylor QB and they came to Austin. My Dad invited my Son and I to the alumni breakfast prior to the game. He was so excited about eating breakfast with the Longhorns. We were at a table with T Nobis, D McWilliams, T Ford, and Ed Padgett, inducted into the ring of honor that day. Son looked around and asked where are the real Longhorns? He thought we were eating with current team!

I bought him a Bevo autograph book for the occasion. I told him to get it out for the table and he basically said why, as they’re just a bunch of old guys! I did point out Roger Clemens across the room, so went to see the Rocket, as he’d heard of him.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Hookem10 said:

what argument are y'all making and who's winningExcuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I have a feeling they likely agree 100% with each other and were just so eager to fight someone on this topic they can’t see it.

Edited by Teamdirtyleg

3 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

My wife loves our Basset Hound more than me. Married for 32 years, but that dog is the dumbest POS we’ve ever owned. We had two Corgi’s during our first 20 years. Smart as hell and great dogs, but they were some shedding SOBs. Talk about sweeping the hair every two days! Great dogs though.

Hook’em!!!

Yep. We have a Pom who sheds like a motherfucker, but I don't care anymore. She's fixing to be 15 and she's an amazing sidekick. We had a Pomchi and a Chihuahua and both shed everywhere, but again, didn't care because they were 15 and 16 and also amazing, smart, and sweet. It was worth and still is. 

19 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Get a small shop vac and an extension cord.  Put the vacuum hose on the opposite side it normally goes on.  Then walk around the house blowing all the dog hair to one room, flip sides on the hose, and get rid of it.  Note - works best with wood or tile floors.  YMMV.  

Don't let your wife see you do it though.  It doesn't end well.  

Edited by dec3169

I threw up in my mouth thinking of your burger. Sorry RG3 for the thread derail.

Hook’em!!!

I’m glad my writing moved you to have a reaction.

Actually if you’ve ever seen some of the slop protein served in prisons or jails, a chub of fresh pet would be far better.

On 8/18/2024 at 9:55 PM, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Two Corgi's what?