Lina Hidalgo

Nice Guy Eddie

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Ogg is going full on villain on the way out the door.

some precincts ran out of ballots and had to wait for more  ?

Shes going to run for a house seat is my guess, as a lesbian R 

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

some precincts ran out of ballots and had to wait for more  ?

Shes going to run for a house seat is my guess, as a lesbian R 

I wonder what district. Not that many options for her 

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

thought it was out in cypress area 

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/politics/elections/2023/04/24/449769/harris-county-republican-election-judges-ballot-paper-shortage-intentional-claim-no-evidence-backing-up-surfaced/?amp=1

Edited by tx 3 putt

26 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Aren't there just a few seats in the general Houston area winnable by a republican?

• 2nd (NE Houston) - Crenshaw
  • 8th (North of Houston) - Morgan Luttrell (I had no idea Marcus Luttrell's brother is in Congress. Replaced the retiring Brady.)
  • 10th (West of Houston) - McCaul
  • 14th (Freeport-Galveston-Port Arthur) - Weber
  • 22nd (Rosenberg) - Nehls

I'm unsure where Ogg could think she could fit into any of these districts. Either the GOPer ain't going anywhere or the district wouldn't like Ogg.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Aren't there just a few seats in the general Houston area winnable by a republican?

• 2nd (NE Houston) - Crenshaw
  • 8th (North of Houston) - Morgan Luttrell (I had no idea Marcus Luttrell's brother is in Congress. Replaced the retiring Brady.)
  • 10th (West of Houston) - McCaul
  • 14th (Freeport-Galveston-Port Arthur) - Weber
  • 22nd (Rosenberg) - Nehls

I'm unsure where Ogg could think she could fit into any of these districts. Either the GOPer ain't going anywhere or the district wouldn't like Ogg.

You forgot Hunt. But yeah I don’t see a district for her to run unless someone retires 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You forgot Hunt. But yeah I don’t see a district for her to run unless someone retires 

Good catch.  Hunt in the 14th. NW Houston.

There are a surprising number of Houston area Republicans in Congress. They do a great job of cracking a blue county even though some of the seats I mentioned are in other counties as well.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Good catch.  Hunt in the 14th. NW Houston.

There are a surprising number of Houston area Republicans in Congress. They do a great job of cracking a blue county even though some of the seats I mentioned are in other counties as well.

Well yeah, they do the same in CenTex too. It’s how they keep their advantage in the delegation. Fair maps would be something much more different 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Well yeah, they do the same in CenTex too. It’s how they keep their advantage in the delegation. Fair maps would be something much more different 

Yep. It's GOP 25-13 in Congress for Texas, counting SJL's seat as Democrat.

In 2022, the GOP received 58% of the congress votes in Texas but own 65% of the seats themselves. If completely fair, the breakdown of seats should be 22-16 for the GOP. And if really fair, I would expect higher Dem voting to be closer to create a GOP 20-18.

8 hours ago, royiv said:

Ogg is going full on villain on the way out the door.

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Everyone knows the Texas Rangers are of a sham organization, they’re doing Abbott’s bidding here. I’m curious what they ‘come up with’ 

If it's anything like past accusations of vote fraud, it'll be a Republican trying to fuck with the machines.

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If it's anything like past accusations of vote fraud, it'll be a Republican trying to fuck with the machines.

so now voting polls should have a surplus of blank ballots ? 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

What a fuckign crock of shit lolololololol

To be fair the dude who ran this hustle on the county is a greedy mofo, but yeah Ogg made this out to be some sort of grand unmasking of mass voter fraud when really was just a greedy dude working two jobs…

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

To be fair the dude who ran this hustle on the county is a greedy mofo, but yeah Ogg made this out to be some sort of grand unmasking of mass voter fraud when really was just a greedy dude working two jobs…

she’s just teasing the Texags mouth breathers. Those dumb fucks were fully expecting Lina to go to prison today 

why did she need the Texas rangers hacks to investigate a time sheet issue ?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Blotto said:

wait...that dude was paid $90K to drop off ballots at polling locations around town? 

This is the part that I don’t understand. I don’t think he was even the one dropping them off. It sounds like he was the one who was allocating the paper. In other words, he was responsible for making a spreadsheet that said how many pieces of ballot paper each voting location needed to receive. I could complete that task in an hour using data from previous elections and then adding a contingency.

Also, the whole running out of ballot paper has never made sense to me. I’ve worked multiple Harris County elections and we closely track how fast we go through ballot paper. If we think we might run out based on hourly trends, we call the help hotline early on to get more. Running out is the result of having dumb election workers that can’t spot trends and do simple predictions. You aren’t penalized for returning ballot paper so you should never run critically low.

32 minutes ago, Blotto said:

wait...that dude was paid $90K to drop off ballots at polling locations around town? 

No. He was a data analyst with the Harris County Elections Administration Office. His job was to manage allocations, not physically drop off the paper. It appears at least partly because he was working a second job, he just did blanket assignments of paper ballots to each polling location resulting in the shortages. 

30 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

No. He was a data analyst with the Harris County Elections Administration Office. His job was to manage allocations, not physically drop off the paper. It appears at least partly because he was working a second job, he just did blanket assignments of paper ballots to each polling location resulting in the shortages. 

he was at his other job on Election Day 

and his LinkedIn showed both jobs 😂😂😂

Dumb Double Dippin’ Darryl Dupes Debacle (someone from Surly must write these headlines in Oregon)

https://ktvz.com/cnn-regional/2024/08/13/dumb-double-dippin-darryl-dupes-debacle-how-a-harris-county-scammer-created-a-2022-election-disaster/

Just imagine. This guy is double dipping 2 jobs for >$300K. Perhaps he didn't have any additional responsibilities on Election Day but of all days he didn't take PTO from Hess, it was Election Day. Maybe tone down the greed as election work is heating up. Tell Hess that you need vacation that week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

I'd bet good money every fucking one of the Texas Rangers involved in the investigation is working a side hustle on the public's dime.  

Lots of "overtime" for all these investigations I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

per Texags, this guy is to flip and expose the whole Lina criminal org 

Lina has been waiting 2+ years to be arrested. Any day now!

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I'd bet good money every fucking one of the Texas Rangers involved in the investigation is working a side hustle on the public's dime.  

Faux News Correspondents?