Gone posters

15 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Sorry to hear about Slorch.  At the end of the day, he made a positive contribution here. 

He’s still here. Couldn’t actually leave. Posted with the Iceman account yesterday.

On 3/29/2024 at 4:05 PM, YGIFS said:

He comes back in many forms.  And while I appreciate his O&G industry insight, it's only a matter of time before he posts my real name as he does about once a year.  

What'd you think would happen when you decided to have a real name, hhm?

Speaking of, how do I get gone? Again, no delete feature listed on my profile.

I need to get out of here and be productive.

On 4/6/2024 at 4:47 PM, Beau Vine said:

Apparently the best way is to get sideways with Motownhorn.

Dunno who that is. But I would like to have my account deleted. I don't see the option to do it myself. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Odd, you claim to have me on ignore. 

Fortunately you'll whine to imma soon enough to have your 4th account deleted because the internet is too tough for you. 

I don’t have you on ignore. I want to see all the stupid shit you say. 

I’ve had one account deleted. This one.  I had some grave concerns about being doxxed. 

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Porterhouse & Dr Beeper. You're also Jewish Wang when you're suspended from other accounts. 

Quit replying, this ain't the Rex whine like a bitch thread. 

No, no and no. I’m not whining. You’re just a cunt. 

Edit: Jewish Wang?  lol. Good work detective dipshit. 

Edited by Rex Kramer

dibs on Jewish Wang for my Macau Bar Mitzvah house band name. 

I like when Rex claims to have all these people on ignore, even posting the full list of them at times.  Yet, somehow chimes in whenever they post something he claims not have seen but has issue with.  

He also worries about being doxxed, which I don't think has ever happened, despite him having done it multiple times to others, and suspended for it.  

But yeah, now that y'all mention it---where is Z-Tejas?  We all need a break from here now and again.  But sadly, you start doing the math.  A lot of early adopters of computer technology in the 1980's era already in their 20's and 30's.  1990's come around, and they start getting on the webs, and as UT fans, that means 360/statesman, HornFans, LFZ, et. al.  So the older side of those boards are already in their 40-50's.  Well now we're 25+ years into the age of Longhorn message boards.  So a lotta folks, despite our denial of it, are now 70-80 years old.  Sucks to think about, but some of the old guard we used to read posts from 25 years ago are well into senior age and dying off more and more. 

Our children are gonna pull up archives of this website and with any luck, all our dumb posts will be deleted.  It'll just be Neikia posts about selling awkward looking baby dolls suffocating in plastic bags.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

dibs on Jewish Wang for my Macau Bar Mitzvah house band name. 

I like when Rex claims to have all these people on ignore, even posting the full list of them at times.  Yet, somehow chimes in whenever they post something he claims not have seen but has issue with.  

He also worries about being doxxed, which I don't think has ever happened, despite him having done it multiple times to others, and suspended for it.  

But yeah, now that y'all mention it---where is Z-Tejas?  We all need a break from here now and again.  But sadly, you start doing the math.  A lot of early adopters of computer technology in the 1980's era already in their 20's and 30's.  1990's come around, and they start getting on the webs, and as UT fans, that means 360/statesman, HornFans, LFZ, et. al.  So the older side of those boards are already in their 40-50's.  Well now we're 25+ years into the age of Longhorn message boards.  So a lotta folks, despite our denial of it, are now 70-80 years old.  Sucks to think about, but some of the old guard we used to read posts from 25 years ago are well into senior age and dying off more and more. 

Our children are gonna pull up archives of this website and with any luck, all our dumb posts will be deleted.  It'll just be Neikia posts about selling awkward looking baby dolls suffocating in plastic bags.  

I am assuming there is some kind of safe guard to nuke this site of history once we all die and stop posting.