Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

image.png.6e9dc941cab989f02a4a2edd3df80de6.png
I think it'd be funnier (and maybe even more accurate) if Trump was the one suggesting the gun control (remember his early comments about bump stocks?), and it was a MAGA supporter (with ear bandage) ignoring him.

12 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

she's not high enough on the ladder to kick the glass. lol. come on

Also, it makes no sense. She hasn't won yet. If she wins, then hell yeah that glass ceiling is broken. If not, she's just a candidate and Hillary already did that. So why does it say "fairly?" No CR comments there -- just saying the cartoon really is dumb. Plus it looks nothing like Kamala, so....yeah. Great job.  

Just now, honolulu horn said:

Also, it makes no sense. She hasn't won yet. If she wins, then hell yeah that glass ceiling is broken. If not, she's just a candidate and Hillary already did that. So why does it say "finally?" No CR comments there -- just saying the cartoon really is dumb. Plus it looks nothing like Kamala, so....yeah. Great job.  

Just now, honolulu horn said:

Also, it makes no sense. She hasn't won yet. If she wins, then hell yeah that glass ceiling is broken. If not, she's just a candidate and Hillary already did that. So why does it say "fairly?" No CR comments there -- just saying the cartoon really is dumb. Plus it looks nothing like Kamala, so....yeah. Great job.  

pssst, it says Finally

also noticing it is from 2020

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

pssst, it says Finally

also noticing it is from 2020

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Dammit. And then from 2020 -- I guess it was accurate and hilarious then? IDK. I am done with it. I hope Kamala actually climbs that ladder and shatters that ceiling in real life anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1