Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

On 9/17/2024 at 8:38 AM, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

is there more than 1 example of a dude sneaking into and dominating girls sports in the entire country of 330,000,000 people?  is there even 1? is this all just hypothetical?

Yes.  Currently San Jose State has a trans player.  A man is playing volleyball against women.  The team is 6-0.  Imagine the girl out there who was denied a scholarship to play the sport she grew up loving, only to be replaced by a man.  Doesn't get to play, doesn't get an education in exchange for her talent and hard work, etc.  That's why the cartoon I posted said "inclusion is exclusion".  When you include a man in women's sports, you exclude a woman. 

The cartoon

Spoiler

Screenshot-2024-09-15-000407.jpg

18 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

“Only one person can say is that person is trans.”

-calls that person a man or trans half a dozen times in the next paragraph. 

god you’re a stupid loser. 

I never said Khelif was trans.  PenelopeWitherspoon implied he was trans.  Did you read my post?  Only the first two sentences of that post mention trans.  

18 hours ago, LTbear said:

If someone has complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, is that person male or female? If they were an athlete, in which division should they compete?

If they are XX presumably in the women's category.  Khelif does not have CAIS because his body produces Test.  

17 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Imagine calling a woman born with female reproductive equipment a man, and at the same time being the guy questioning the validity of trans people. But really though, listen to how dumb you sound. First, the article is intentionally inflammatory and deceitful, but I will bite anyway. So a woman has higher testosterone levels. What is your point? We gonna start testing all women for that now or those that just look masculine? What's the criteria? What if someone is .05 over this "standard"? How many female basketball players would get disqualified? 

Almost every at the Olympic level has some physical trait that a huge part of the reason they are as good as they are. How about we just let them play? 

Where did I question the validity of trans people?  I don't have a problem with how someone identifies.  Which article is inflammatory and deceitful?  Khelif produces more Test than is allowed for a woman to compete, that's why he undergoes treatment to lower it into the acceptable range (per his camp).  I don't know what the WNBA testing policies are.  Khelif tested XY in 2022 and 23.  That's why he's a man.  If the tests were faked I look forward to hearing about it.  

• Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Yes.  Currently San Jose State has a trans player.  A man is playing volleyball against women.  The team is 6-0.  Imagine the girl out there who was denied a scholarship to play the sport she grew up loving, only to be replaced by a man.  Doesn't get to play, doesn't get an education in exchange for her talent and hard work, etc.  That's why the cartoon I posted said "inclusion is exclusion".  When you include a man in women's sports, you exclude a woman. 

Lol!! You were trying so hard to make a point. However, what are the odds of running into the one person on this board who's kid was recruited by none other than San Jose State and turned them down to go elsewhere? For none other than volleyball. Bwhahahaha!!! I guess my little girl won't be crying over the sport she doesn't get play because of a trans player right? Below are your receipts in case you need them. Lol. You should take this as a sign from God. The Lord truly works in mysterious ways. Sometimes, when you are a bigot, he puts the one person with receipts in your path to tell you to shut the fuck up.

Also, everyone produces testosterone. Higher than average levels doesn't make you a man. I am sure a lot of pro bball players produce higher levels of T. You are just being an asshole. You should repent.

point.thumb.png.a610bfaa60aee049177b337f0a5177b9.png

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

If they are XX presumably in the women's category.  Khelif does not have CAIS because his body produces Test.  

1) All women produce testosterone

2) CAIS patients produce a LOT of testosterone - as much as you or me 

3) CAIS patients have breasts and a fully functional  vulva

4) Their cells are genetically XY

5) See below (warning, noodz)

Spoiler

Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

4 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

The cartoon

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-2024-09-15-000407.jpg

I never said Khelif was trans.  PenelopeWitherspoon implied he was trans.  Did you read my post?  Only the first two sentences of that post mention trans.  

Where did I question the validity of trans people?  I don't have a problem with how someone identifies.  Which article is inflammatory and deceitful?  Khelif produces more Test than is allowed for a woman to compete, that's why he undergoes treatment to lower it into the acceptable range (per his camp).  I don't know what the WNBA testing policies are.  Khelif tested XY in 2022 and 23.  That's why he's a man.  If the tests were faked I look forward to hearing about it.  

Everyone sees what you’re doing. You think you’re being clever and smart, but everyone sees the first grade level logical fallacies you’re employing. You’re not smart. 

also why do you only consistently post between 12-4 am? Night watchman, or Russian?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Lol!! You were trying so hard to make a point. However, what are the odds of running into the one person on this board who's kid was recruited by none other than San Jose State and turned them down to go elsewhere? For none other than volleyball. Bwhahahaha!!! I guess my little girl won't be crying over the sport she doesn't get play because of a trans player right? Below are your receipts in case you need them. Lol. You should take this as a sign from God. The Lord truly works in mysterious ways. Sometimes, when you are a bigot, he puts the one person with receipts in your path to tell you to shut the fuck up.

Also, everyone produces testosterone. Higher than average levels doesn't make you a man. I am sure a lot of pro bball players produce higher levels of T. You are just being an asshole. You should repent.

point.thumb.png.a610bfaa60aee049177b337f0a5177b9.png

Guy this post is incoherent.  What does your girl have to do with the girl that missed out?  Who are Todd Kress and Melissa, and what do they have to do with men in women's sport?

24 minutes ago, LTbear said:

1) All women produce testosterone

2) CAIS patients produce a LOT of testosterone - as much as you or me 

3) CAIS patients have breasts and a fully functional  vulva

4) Their cells are genetically XY

5) See below (warning, noodz)

Ok, thought I saw something that said they didn't produce test.  What's the point?  I don't know maybe cais people can be in women's sport. 

I would defer to this lady on that subject:     Doriane Lambelet Coleman  

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone sees what you’re doing. You think you’re being clever and smart, but everyone sees the first grade level logical fallacies you’re employing. You’re not smart. 

You asked for an example and you got one.  There's more just from the last few weeks if you want the links.  

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Guy this post is incoherent.  What does your girl have to do with the girl that missed out?  Who are Todd Kress and Melissa, and what do they have to do with men in women's sport?

Ok, thought I saw something that said they didn't produce test.  What's the point?  I don't know maybe cais people can be in women's sport. 

I would defer to this lady on that subject:     Doriane Lambelet Coleman  

I'm asking you because CAIS patients are a case of an XY individual being completely phenotypically female while being completely genetically male, including an internal set of undeveloped tested held within the pelvic cavity much like ovaries typically are. So, sounds like you say those people could compete in women's sports. I agree, but I find that answer surprising coming from you. 

7 minutes ago, LTbear said:

I'm asking you because CAIS patients are a case of an XY individual being completely phenotypically female while being completely genetically male, including an internal set of undeveloped tested held within the pelvic cavity much like ovaries typically are. So, sounds like you say those people could compete in women's sports. I agree, but I find that answer surprising coming from you. 

If cais people are basically female with XY then I don't see why not.  I'm not familiar enough with it to have a concrete opinion.  I don't know about all the variables and what real experts think.  I defer to Doriane Lambelet Coleman.  

Edited by PRONG HORN
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, PRONG HORN said:

Don't be obtuse. You know what I was saying.

The trans player in question isn't leading her team in kills or hitting percentage. She hasn't won player of the week in her conference. She is just another solid player. No different than my daughter. There are over 5000 roster spots in division one volleyball. Trans people make up 1% of the population. Currently I think there are 3 D1 spots taken up by trans women. That is .05%. By your own comments above you consider women with high testosterone levels men right? Women's volleyball is an area where you are going to find a lot of women with higher levels of testosterone than normal. It just is. So you want trans women to not be able to compete. But then you also want women with higher levels of testosterone to not be able to compete either, ie Imane . Where does it stop Prong? What level is the correct level? 

The point is there is no correct answer. Science is showing us there are all kinds of variables when it comes to this and we should just embrace them all. Quit being an asshole. If my daughter doesn't care why should you?

• Hook 'Em 3

49 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Don't be obtuse. You know what I was saying.

The trans player in question isn't leading her team in kills or hitting percentage. She hasn't won player of the week in her conference. She is just another solid player. No different than my daughter. There are over 5000 roster spots in division one volleyball. Trans people make up 1% of the population. Currently I think there are 3 D1 spots taken up by trans women. That is .05%. By your own comments above you consider women with high testosterone levels men right? Women's volleyball is an area where you are going to find a lot of women with higher levels of testosterone than normal. It just is. So you want trans women to not be able to compete. But then you also want women with higher levels of testosterone to not be able to compete either, ie Imane . Where does it stop Prong? What level is the correct level? 

The point is there is no correct answer. Science is showing us there are all kinds of variables when it comes to this and we should just embrace them all. Quit being an asshole. If my daughter doesn't care why should you?

Look at this fucking unfair competitive advantage by San Jose St.!

image.thumb.png.9337d8ad3301626bac1e1b491c303d81.png