Sportscars 2024: Lone Star Le Mans Labor Day Sunday @ CoTA

elfenix

Ho Lee Fuk, a Jardiance dancing fat people commercial during the break.
It was the new dancing gal, not the short-round gal.
200.gif

I just got that stupid song out of my head and you put it back in. “…it’s the little pill with the big story to tell!”

Now it’s in your head. I wonder if the real fat dude that can’t see his copier is unplugged is on jardiance.
  • Haha 1

• elfenix changed the title to Sportscars 2024: 24 Hours of Spa June 29-30
  • elfenix changed the title to Sportscars 2024: 24 Hours of Spa June 29-30 9:30 am central
  • 2 weeks later...
  • elfenix changed the title to Sportscars 2024: Lone Star Le Mans Labor Day Sunday @ CoTA
1 hour ago, elfenix said:

Seems like WEC is going to luck out on the weather and no drivers will die from heat stroke.

Yeah I posted the same thing on another board. Amazing swing since 111 degrees not long ago.

A friend who couldn't go today gave my kid and I tickets, so it was cool to see Ferrari get the F1/WEC wins today. And it sucked to be able to see less than half of the track. Wasn't, too, too hot, so we had that goin' for us.

WTF was going on with those 2 hypercars banging down the back straight, and which drivers were involved? I assumed there would be a penalty since the inside car pushed the outside car almost into the armco. Was there?