Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Bag men are obsolete.

that’s not the point. the point is that we can talk all the shit we want about beard being an asshole who employs assholes, but guess who wins most of the titles? i don’t think danny hurley will be getting nominated for person of the year any time soon, but he’s still 12-0 in the last two tourneys.

i’ve said this to this board before, but y’all will bitch about rick barnes not winning and then turn around and shame the assholes who do win. jay wright being the exception that proves the rule, our fans seem to both want to win at the highest level and employ a coaching staff of choir boys, and those two things just generally don’t go together.

Edited by definitely not derka
  • Hook 'Em 1

If I knew then what I know about Chris Beard now, I'd never want him within a country mile of this program.  Fuck that no-integrity piece of shit.  I hope he fucks up again and goes to jail this time.  What an embarrassment for my alma mater.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, definitely not derka said:

which is why they’ll be better than texas within 18 months. i’m serious too. i was ecstatic when we hired beard, but he cranked it up to 11 when two of his first moves were to go get bag men from bill self and larry brown. i openly celebrated their hiring and announced it as the surest sign yet that this program was getting serious about winning. of course we played with fire and got burned, but that doesn’t change the landscape of cbb or the fact that pieces of shit usually win the title. it’s just too bad you can’t put a point spread on character. we’d be a four touchdown favorite every time.

Oh shit. It is you. 

• Haha 3