this Andrew Tate dickhead

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Guys, is it gay to like having sex with women?

IMG_20240424_185633_037.jpg.6402a2a8863d3bf854bac5852cadb56c.jpg

I said I'd smugly rest my case above, but I'd like to introduce some new evidence into the record...

Holy shit, you might be right.  That’s certainly a take, gay or otherwise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Holy shit, you might be right.  That’s certainly a take, gay or otherwise. 

Tate’s a regard saying outrageous shit for clicks. He should just be ignored. The breeding talk is real popular in right wing circles and he is just trying to tap into the conservative zeitgeist to remain relevant.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, F250 said:

Tate’s a regard saying outrageous shit for clicks. He should just be ignored. The breeding talk is real popular in right wing circles and he is just trying to tap into the conservative zeitgeist to remain relevant.

1n3agp9tn4y51.jpg?auto=webp&s=e84a1ae0c2

This is how you sound to me right now

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

1n3agp9tn4y51.jpg?auto=webp&s=e84a1ae0c2

This is how you sound to me right now

You are obsessed with Tate and gay sex and there is nothing wrong with that. I support and embrace all lifestyles so no judgment from me. If you secretly desire to be fucked or fuck Andrew Tate that is perfectly fine and acceptable. Just be your true self and everything else will fall into place.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, F250 said:

You are obsessed with Tate and gay sex and there is nothing wrong with that. I support and embrace all lifestyles so no judgment from me. If you secretly desire to be fucked or fuck Andrew Tate that is perfectly fine and acceptable. Just be your true self and everything else will fall into place.

NowThis is good advice 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

He's really going to hate the sex he'll only be able to get in a Romanian prison. 

has there ever been a post more deserving of the Bert-ewok reaction?

• 1 month later...

Not looking to trigger anyone - but Tate reminds me of a WWE personality, and the his followers believe his shit. Hell I think he believe it. 
Really can't figure out why anyone cares what he says - but being famous for being famous is like the Kardashians

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Not looking to trigger anyone - but Tate reminds me of a WWE personality, and the his followers believe his shit. Hell I think he believe it. 
Really can't figure out why anyone cares what he says - but being famous for being famous is like the Kardashians

You're just describing trump pre-presidency. He's a literal WWE HOF'er that was famous for being a famous blowhard

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Captainant said:

You're just describing trump pre-presidency. He's a literal WWE HOF'er that was famous for being a famous blowhard

You just made me consider the notion that there are enough dumbasses in this country that Tate may well be president in another decade or two.   I will now go drink and fill out some "just in case" immigration paperwork.

2 hours ago, wd40 said:

off topic:  who was that Texas baseball player that had Prison Sex as his coming to the plate music, several years ago?

chance wheeless in 2005. last baseball team to win the national championship.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

You just made me consider the notion that there are enough dumbasses in this country that Tate may well be president in another decade or two.   I will now go drink and fill out some "just in case" immigration paperwork.

idiocracy GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

America in a Romanian 'Nut'shell.  

Just a decade ago, people this stupid and immoral would have been properly vilified.  Now they're admired, elected, and move more merch. in a week than Reagan could move in a decade.  

We took fake masculinity, ignorance, and cruelty and made them the features, not the bug.  

Tate is just a mirror of how we fucked up the greatest Federalist Democratic Republic the world ever knew and turned it into a gameshow.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Dumb shit is legit going to have to post a dick pic to his account to gain back his cred. But that would require at least an average-sized penis, which no one with that personality has...

Yep, probably has a small dick, easily less than 6 or 6.5 inches.

• 2 weeks later...

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/police-raid-andrew-tates-home-romania-new-allegations-113012551

BUCHAREST, Romania -- Masked police officers in Romania carried out fresh raids early Wednesday at the home of divisive internet influencer Andrew Tate, who is awaiting trial on charges of human trafficking, rape and forming a criminal gang to sexually exploit women.

Romania’s anti-organized crime agency, DIICOT, said it was searching four homes in Bucharest and nearby Ilfov county, investigating allegations of human trafficking, the trafficking of minors, sexual intercourse with a minor, influencing statements and money laundering. The agency added that hearings will later be held at its headquarters.

Tate’s spokesperson, Mateea Petrescu, said in response to the raids that “although the charges in the search warrant are not yet fully clarified, they include suspicions of human trafficking and money laundering” and added that his legal team is present. Petrescu did not address the allegations involving minors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

More damaging to his brand: it being revealed that he has a tiny penis, or being charged of child trafficking and pedophilia? 

Just kidding, of course it's the former because that's the kind of world we're living in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

3 hours ago, BearMace said:

I can only assume the red hats are what I think they are?

A ruse by the people who thought "CP" was a clever way to discuss the one thing that would get you banned from 4chan and thought it would be funny if a pizza place's shorthand for "cheese pizza" meant what weirdos on 4chan used that same two-letter code for, thereby deflecting from their own illegal and immoral activities?

• Hook 'Em 1

Looks like Tate and his brother are now being held overnight: 

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4gd02j64y9o.amp

Andrew Tate held overnight after police raid homes in Romania

Author, Robert Plummer

Role, BBC News

21 August 2024

Updated 7 hours ago

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate has been remanded in custody overnight as part of an investigation into new allegations against him.

He and his brother Tristan were taken in for questioning by Romania’s serious crime agency, DIICOT, as police searched their home.

The internet personality was already awaiting trial for rape and human trafficking, but could potentially now face additional charges of sex with, and trafficking in, underage persons, as well as money-laundering and attempting to influence witnesses, prosecutors say.

Andrew and Tristan Tate, who have a massive following on social media, have denied all previous charges against them. 

They were first detained in Romania in December 2022, then released from house arrest in August 2023.

According to a statement from DIICOT earlier in the day, four houses were searched on Wednesday morning in the capital, Bucharest, and in Ilfov county.

The brothers were then driven to DIICOT in Bucharest for questioning - and afterwards taken into custody in handcuffs and under armed guard.

They have been remanded in custody for 24 hours. 

According to the brothers' lawyer, they are being kept until prosecutors can ask a judge either to detain them for longer, move to house arrest or release them.

Asked by the BBC what he had to say about the new allegations, Andrew Tate shouted over his shoulder that the prosecutors were "desperate".

"Wait 'til you see," he said. "They say I have lover-boyed the mother of my children. We tricked them into having kids.

“Ask them this time what the evidence [is]."

He described the file as being "more pathetic than the first".

Earlier on Wednesday, the brothers were met by a small crowd of reporters and supporters as they arrived at the DIICOT building in police vans.

As Andrew Tate entered the building he greeted a local blogger who asked why he was back at DIICOT. Grinning, Tate replied that he "didn’t know", before shouting through the closing door that he was in his "favourite place".

Two police officers, who both had their faces covered by balaclavas, were seen carrying heavy sacks into the same building - presumably with items taken during a search of the brothers’ home and other properties.

Asked to comment on the latest developments, their lawyer - Eugen Vidineac - said the latest allegations were not yet clear, as he hadn’t yet seen the file. 

He said he didn’t yet know “what we’re dealing with”.

Officers at DIICOT have 24 hours to question the brothers. After that, if they want to remand them in custody, they would have to bring them before a judge.

The lawyer said he did not expect the brothers to be detained because their movements are already restricted as they await trial for other charges, including forming and organised crime group and human trafficking.

In an apparent response to the raid, Andrew Tate posted on X (formerly Twitter): "The Matrix is real. And they have a tried and true playbook.

"Slander is their number one tool and the process is the punishment. But unfortunately for them, Good always wins in the end."

Andrew Tate is a self-described misogynist and was previously banned from social media platforms for expressing misogynistic views.

He has repeatedly claimed Romanian prosecutors have no evidence against him and there is a conspiracy to silence him.

The Tate brothers, former kickboxers who are dual UK-US nationals, are accused of exploiting women via an adult content business, which prosecutors allege operated as a criminal group.

Two female Romanian associates were also named alongside the brothers in an indictment published in June last year, and seven alleged victims were identified.

The internet personalities are also wanted in the UK in connection with separate and unrelated sexual offences allegedly committed there.

• Hook 'Em 1