Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

22 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Wonder what they did to piss him off so much, guess they should be thankful he didn’t go self-defending again.

He has new friends and doesn’t want to be reminded of living in mom’s basement or attic or whatever.  He probably has a barndominium on 5 acres somewhere.

On 6/21/2024 at 10:22 PM, C-Man said:

I’m finding it really hard to find any fucks to give on this one.

I checked under the couch cushions.  And, nope.  No FTG.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This murdering motherfucker is finding out that he's been in a cult.  The other cultists are turning on him HARD.   He'll be crying like a little bitch before 2 PM Central time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Outreach Director for Texas Gun Rights? FML -- he lives among us now?

To be fair, Blinn nor aggy wouldn’t let him in so he had to get a job

Laugh all you want, but we dumbfucks are gonna be paying this guy.  Why?  He's a Texas resident now.  His stupid mouth is going to cost him his "public face of gun nuts group" job.  He will have to go onto government assistance....so each one of us will be sending money to Kyle shortly, via our Texas system.

Well-played, Kyle.  Well-played.

• Haha 1

Yeah, why are we just glossing over that part of the post?  "More than me" implies that "I have some."  I think we all walk around with a tacit social understanding that none of us has murdered anybody, except for a handful of known murderers-most of whom aren't out on the street.  

Kristi Noem, who I supported after she shot more dogs than me...

Like, you don't have to include that part.  You just say someone you supported legally/politically turned their back on you or whatever.  Why bring wrongful deaths into it when nobody was even thinking that?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Except it's not real, and it's bullshit that people post fake shit like that around here.

And yes, there's some humorous irony in the fact that insane, outlandish, but fake shit looks EXACTLY like something donnie two scoops would actually say, but it's still misinformation.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Except it's not real, and it's bullshit that people post fake shit like that around here.

And yes, there's some humorous irony in the fact that insane, outlandish, but fake shit looks EXACTLY like something donnie two scoops would actually say, but it's still misinformation.

Yeah, I figured it was.  but who knows in this simulation anymores? But Trump will be saying something derogatory about Kyle in the coming days, for realz, of that---you can be sure.  

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Kyle will be dead or in jail within 10 years.  His 15 minutes are just about up.

This.  I think they'll still squeeze the last bit of value out of him even after Trump loses/dies.  Some Texas politician will still use him to grift the stupids for a few years, and then kick him to the curb.  He's just barely self-aware enough to to one day realize what he was to them, a movie-of-the-week/flavor-of-the-month. He's uneducated (couldn't make Arizona State online nor Blinn CC), not much family or friends---just 'hangers-on.'  No real charisma or leadership, not much change of getting a girl, still has a stink about him that he won't be able to shake with most adults he'll encounter from now on outside his little bubble.  And the final civil suit against him will wipe out whatever he made from licensing his name to some poor-selling video games.  He seems vulnerable to addiction and a penchant for firearms.  And the non-stop online and public ridicule he receives for years (both MAGA and non MAGA alike) will fester at him beyond recognition.  

So all that to say, there's a 51% chance he's drunk or on pills in the front seat of his aging truck and swallows a round.  It makes the news 48 hours later when mall security peeks inside.  After that, other than his mother and two sisters, I doubt anybody ever thinks about him again after that.  

Lulz, he ends his original bombshell with  "I support my decision, and have no takebacks." 12 hours later he's back to slurping orange  cock. This fucking butt-nugget might be a bigger moron than the pillow dipshit. But its impossible to say, because I soon as  i hit enter on this post, pillow dude will prove me wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Burt said:

This is part of a long game grift. He's getting mentions in social media again because of this. He'll flip back to his overlord soon.

Told ya.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Shittinhouse is getting the full leopards eating faces treatment as he's now being accused of being trans after reneging on trumpco

I’d love to know who put the idea for the anti-Trump video in his head in the first place.  There’s no way he came up with that on his own.  He didn’t spend hours studying Trump’s policies or thinking about what MAGA would say or do   

My guess is somebody who had to deal with him in a professional capacity, maybe they were working for one of the groups that seemed to be sponsoring him, and they decided they were done with him.   

17 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Imagine that an ignorant, uneducated, fat little turd like Rittenhouse is important enough to one's campaign to cause one to send his team to convince him to publicly change his vote to you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1