Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

Imagine that an ignorant, uneducated, fat little turd like Rittenhouse is important enough to one's campaign to cause one to send his team to convince him to publicly change his vote to you.
It's like the Bizarro World version of college recruiting.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Imagine that an ignorant, uneducated, fat little turd like Rittenhouse is important enough to one's campaign to cause one to send his team to convince him to publicly change his vote to you.

15 minutes ago, tchookem said:

It's like the Bizarro World version of college recruiting.

Next he’s going to try and recruit the crypto bros by giving a poorly informed speech at one of their events.

Oh…

Damn. Catturd looks like me if I was trying to play Jabba with no costume.

I think he’s channeling Captain Stubing.

Love, exciting and new
Come aboard, we’re expecting you
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I’m quite curious to see how many children named “Trump” (first or middle) start popping up in elementary schools in the next few years.  Heck, the initial wave of them should be about 1st or 2nd grade by now.  Nothing weird about that.  

My father wanted to name me for his favorite President, Van Buren.  But as a Swabian, was worried I’d be bullied as a weak Dutchboy instead.  He went ahead with it anyway knowing I’d have to get mean or die, like in ‘A Boy Named Sue.’  Today our gang survives as soldiers of fortune in the New Holland underground.  

Win or lose, Kyle.  Whatever Trump’s team promised you in his next administration, or partaking of the grift should he lose again.  It will never come to pass. I wish you could see it young man, but you’re blinded by the limelight.  You are condemned to walk this nation alone. You will get nothing.  In my experience, you will get nothing and his team will begin to act cruelly to you. Why, you may wonder?  To suppress their guilt.  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I’m quite curious to see how many children named “Trump” (first or middle) start popping up in elementary schools in the next few years.  Heck, the initial wave of them should be about 1st or 2nd grade by now.  Nothing weird about that

I’d like to see the frequency of that name per 1000 births plotted against distance from the nearest population center over a population of 250k. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’d like to see the frequency of that name per 1000 births plotted against distance from the nearest population center over a population of 250k. 

And plotted against percentage of population per census tract with a four year or advanced college degree. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...