Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

I think the Rangers, despite choking away the division at the end, are doing fine.

Lost DeGrom early.  Had half their lineup injured for a long stretch.  Got Scherzer who did nothing and then got injured.  Bad bullpen blew every save they possibly could.  Still 22 games positive over last year for the most improved team in baseball.

And as far as the playoffs go, it's just a race to see who gets to be sacrificed to the Braves.

609w2ual4srb1.png?auto=webp&s=a574339711

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

.....the Rangers are still more elite in the AL West with more championships in the AL West (and without cheating!)
That was pretty clearly cheating to avoid a pitch clock violation and if the MLB forces them to vacate a game they clearly cheated in well .....

The MLB does not enforce punishments against players for cheating schemes. Especially not Astros. 

13 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Funny how many people on this site rag on how Houston and various surrounding communities are aggy central, then claim that Houston is not an aggy-level fanbase because it hurts their dick to be compared to the aggy that they are.   

It's the circular paradox of aggy energy.  It must be very stressful for those caught in it.

Adam Sandler Energy GIF

• Haha 1

If he misses that I wonder if we could've claimed runner interference since he was on the left side of the path. 

Just now, NorthLoop said:

If he misses that I wonder if we could've claimed runner interference since he was on the left side of the path. 

nah nevermind it wasn't that close