Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I have to ask this question every few months on this thread to inquiring minds like yours.  Yes, at some point---statistically speaking there has been a drag queen or gay person who also happened to molest children.  There have been Presidents, Generals, Accountants, Spear Hunters, Oracles, and Used Car Salesman who have molested children.  It's just what happens when there's been 100 billion people on our planet.

Even if you don't acknowledge the disturbing frequency with which this occurs within the cloth far more than any other vocation or hobby, at least ask yourself this question---is there a organizational structure (or union) that moves Drag Queens and Gays around the country, wipes their record, and let's them back into pools of targets?  If there's a network of Gay child predators being shifted around the country under the auspices and legal protection of "Gay Temple", and then when they're gone...the Gay Temple leadership bribes the families to keep quiet............wouldn't you think that may have been revealed by now?  If Drag Queens were raping kids, and then being moved to a different Brunch circuit........wouldn't that probably make the news in the Epoch Times or OAN?  Of course, a gay person has been inappropriate with a kid.  Of course, a drag performer also got weird with their nephew.  What makes these people so terrifying is they get institutional protection to strike again.  And again.  And again.  Do you honestly not see the difference?  

Oh, did you think I equated one thing to another? Well, that would be your mistake.

Church pedos are bad. So are other things. That's not a controversial opinion.

3 minutes ago, jkates said:

Oh, did you think I equated one thing to another? Well, that would be your mistake.

Church pedos are bad. So are other things. That's not a controversial opinion.

Just say what you want to say, you fucking pussy, instead of tap-dancing around it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 7/11/2024 at 12:36 PM, Brisketexan said:

What is a kid more likely (statistically) to be molested by: someone from church, or a drag queen?
We all know the math. Yet your guys are super-freaked out about the group that is statistically a low threat, while simultaneously championing the institution that is the greatest threat. The irony is almost as delicious as your idiocy.

You also need to go re-read my posts. I haven't been "super-freaked out" by anything nor have I "simultaneously champion[ed]" anything.

Or is where I said to kill all child molesters confusing to you? 

4 minutes ago, jkates said:

You also need to go re-read my posts. I haven't been "super-freaked out" by anything nor have I "simultaneously champion[ed]" anything.

It's hard to have people killed who get shuffled around the country by an established institution with community trust, assets with which to bribe, fungible identities, and legal protection from up on high.  Your stance isn't that bold.  It's naive.  Yes, there is a child molester out there, who also happens to sing songs in a dress who for other reasons sexually assaulted a kid and he got hurt for it---and rightfully so.  But take it from me, it is much harder to get to a priest or Baptist minister who gets moved around and has friends in places above my pay-grade.  You have no idea the infrastructure these institutions have in place to hide this shit to this day.  It's not that clever, but that have to head-starts.  Money.  And Time.  You catch onto this Gay Author Grooming library underground book scheme guised as a book tour to keep them on the move so we can't get to them, you lemme know.  Or are they in the room with you now underneath a pizzeria?  

1 hour ago, jkates said:

Post the receipts of pedo drag queens you’ve been saving up. Surely you have them. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

[mention=2704]jkates[/mention] must know him, darling little feller. They accidentally posted a picture of him wearing priest robes instead of drag makeup outfit. The lazy media these days..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Mother Fucker was busy …

That kid obviously dressed provocatively and lured this innocent pastor to sin through the years. That child will burn in hell for what they’ve done. 

• Rage+1 1

That kid obviously dressed provocatively and lured this innocent pastor to sin through the years. That child will burn in hell for what they’ve done. 

Well, see, jkates knows that child was groomed by a drag queen to tempt that man of god.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2024 at 3:51 PM, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....you musta missed the Modern American Christian memo.  "Judgment" is only for drag queens and queers and such.  Good god-fearin' "Christians?"  Especially those in churches?  Judgment-free zone.  Claim the title of Christian, you get full immunity:

78017051-12770405-image-a-1_170047701972

It is a world and faith turned completely, 100% upside down.  If you want a license to sin, harm, cause pain, etc., just take up "the cross," and you have carte motherfucking blanche.

Riggs and Murtaugh would solve that.

Arjen_Rudd_10.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2024 at 1:49 PM, jkates said:

From your lips, to God's ears.  Child Molesters should be killed?  24 hours later, a guy who I know for a fact has raped at least two underage girls...get's shot in the head?  You are on a roll.  Send me some lottery numbers or at least the spread pick on the UT/Michigan game.  Something!  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

This guy needs to rot in a jail cell …

"Super Troopers III" looks darker than I thought.  30 days for raping an 11-year old.  Too light a sentence, he'll get preferable treatment, and 30 days isn't enough to develop a pattern on him to get to him.  By that look on his face, he knows he got away with something.  

I thought "Midweek Refuel" was like a metaphor for nourishing the soul.  But with this Man of God suggests is, what if the fuel was something else?  

Obviously he's a monster who should be tortured for years.  The child is no way at fault.  On a weekly basis, one of my kids will seem off emotionally or mentally.  And I'll give 'em space, but if it persists---Mom or I will pry.  And invariably (and thankfully), it's what so-and-so said at school, or why can't I have this, mundane bullshit.  But one day they'll hide something more emotionally trying, we did it, our kids do it, their kids will do it.  We over-analyze at times and we also miss blatant stuff all the time when it comes to mental health and communication and routine. 

What I don't get with these damn parents is, are they just in denial?  Are they complicit?  Do they feel it's just punishment from God for something they or their children did?  Are they largely victims themselves from their own childhood and "looking-the-other-way" is just baked in trauma?  Because every parent misses something with their kid almost daily in the mental or emotional plane.  But how the hell do you miss your 11yo walking funny for a few days, their undergarments soiled with blood.  I mean there are red flags, but holy shit.   

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 11:29 AM, tx 3 putt said:

This guy needs to rot in a jail cell …

How does that even happen? Seriously 30 days? Hop somebody can get to him on the inside. POS!

Edited by RMac5

1 hour ago, Ten Bears said:

At least six leaders from the College Station chapter are facing charges including Trafficking Minors, Sexual Abuse, and Indecency With a Child.

https://www.kbtx.com/2024/08/19/suspended-texas-aampm-ministry-appears-be-recruiting-according-reports/

What the everloving fuck?

Spoiler

News
Weather
5 weather alerts in effect

Suspended Texas A&M ministry appears to be recruiting, according to reports

KBTX News 3 at Six Weekday EXTENDED(Recurring)
By Morgan Riddell
Published: Aug. 19, 2024 at 6:15 PM CDT|Updated: 23 hours ago
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) - A suspended on-campus ministry at Texas A&M appears to be actively recruiting, according to reports.

Chi Alpha was suspended from campus, preventing the organization from participating in on-campus activities. Despite that, an article in the student newspaper, The Battalion, highlights how the group may be targeting incoming students.

In January, Texas A&M suspended Chi Alpha after investigations by law enforcement and university officials. At least six leaders from the College Station chapter are facing charges including Trafficking Minors, Sexual Abuse, and Indecency With a Child.

KBTX has been following multiple cases related to the group since September 2023.

Managing editor of The Battalion, Nicholas Gutteridge, spoke with KBTX about the article, saying he heard rumblings people were being approached by Chi Alpha representatives.

”A lot of these students Chi Alpha is targeting our international students; the freshmen students, lonely students, people who don’t have a place on campus yet and it’s important that we let them know that, ‘hey, Chi Alpha A&M is suspended for a reason,’” Gutteridge said.

This is why the article was published and made available on campus for the first day of classes.

”A lot of the students are returning from Chi Alpha and advertising on campus. Like for example in the story, one staff member spoke about it on a livestream to a private Facebook group for financial donors, but he said that he was talking to a lot of students on campus. Specifically, he mentioned international students that he was inviting to hang out with him for the entire day, and I really think it’s important to bring this to light,” explained Gutteridge.

The Battalion cited numerous internal conversations in private groups. Chi Alpha recruiting, online and on social media platforms, appears to be nonexistent. Still, Gutteridge said fundraising and recruiting efforts are happening.

”They keep themselves hidden and keep their Facebook groups closed, and do not post publicly about anything,” Gutteridge added. “They’re going to stay hidden, and that’s how I believe that they’re going to keep up this recruitment and keep up this kind of pseudo revival that they’re really aiming towards.”

KBTX has been covering charges and lawsuits against those connected with Chi Alpha and the church which was in partnership with the on-campus ministry, Mountain Valley Fellowship Church along with a church leader Daniel Savala. Savala, who was already a convicted sex offender, is facing charges of Trafficking a Minor and Continual Sexual Abuse of a Young Minor.

Four former Chi Alpha members are also facing charges of Indecency with a Child.

Arraignments are scheduled for William Johnson on August 20 at 3:00, Ryan Hoffart on August 27 at 2:30, Otto Randolph on August 27 at 3:00 and Alexander Owens on September 3 at 3:00.

Content added for those that can't or won't click.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/20/2024 at 3:32 PM, Ten Bears said:

At least six leaders from the College Station chapter are facing charges including Trafficking Minors, Sexual Abuse, and Indecency With a Child.

https://www.kbtx.com/2024/08/19/suspended-texas-aampm-ministry-appears-be-recruiting-according-reports/

What the everloving fuck?

“Mountain valley??”

• 2 weeks later...