Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

I was going to vote for RFKjr however I might be voting for Trump now.

Enterprising entrepreneurs take note. There’s plenty of money to be made off of people that think like this. 30% of the voting population are die hards. That’s lots of revenue.

11 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Why are these reporters afraid to just say "hey, shut up like an adult and let me talk." You're already talking over them, you want a juicy sound bite? you'll get one if they storm off. Just call them the children they are or mute their mics or something.

The press need to understand that the politicians need them more than they need to politicians.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

That's quite brave of you to vote for the (takes deep breath) sleepy 34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, philanderer, slanderer & serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupt failed businessman, notorious conman and fraudster, orange baby-handed golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" star, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, Epstein buddy who walks in on naked teenagers in dressing rooms, and twice-impeached, disgraced former president, Donald J. Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful….

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

It's fascinating to see those ~ 2016 Hillary Clinton clips.  She was almost always dead on point.  She called it all.  Too many people didn't listen.

Well, you see, there were these emails. I heard they were very important or something. Therefore your points are all invalid. 

• Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful….

Okay.  I'll say it.

Shuttupbitchmakemeaturkeypotpie!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump’s having record fundraising off of this.
When will yall get that there are no good outcomes when it comes to Trump?
It only gets worse.
There is no bottom.

Biden campaign claims they raised $35MM off this.  May not be as much as dotard, but it ain't nothing.  Besides, every dollar dotard raises he will steal and stays out of competitive senate races.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:
Baseless Republican accusations and decades of character assassination didn’t make Hillary a flawed candidate. 

The DNC using Superdelegates to give her the nomination, and her ignoring battleground states is what made her a flawed candidate.

Oh good fucking grief.  Here we go with the "Bernie Bros" getting big mad again.  Just admit it, your dude isn't popular outside your little corner of the electorate.

• Hook 'Em 2

Trump’s having record fundraising off of this.
When will yall get that there are no good outcomes when it comes to Trump?
It only gets worse.
There is no bottom.
He's going to die, and the GOP will have to reassemble without the Christian nationalist murder Browns at the border @macklemore new party which sounds kinda great watching them self destruct further?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dcbc said:

The republicans and Fox News went after her when she was First Lady and never stopped.  She was always the candidate they wanted to run against.  They poisoned that well years before that election.  I sure as hell voted for her.

Until Biden ran in 2020, she was the most qualified person to run for President since GHWB or maybe Bob Dole, but all his time was spent in one position.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Lie.   Just like all the frauds that pretended to vote for Gary Johnson a few years back.  

After Trump loses this election, the GQP completely implodes, and MAGA goes back into hiding leaving nothing but smoldering ash... you won't be able to find a single mother fucker anywhere that will admit to have voted for dotard in any of these elections.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Oh good fucking grief.  Here we go with the "Bernie Bros" getting big mad again.  Just admit it, your dude isn't popular outside your little corner of the electorate.

Its Friday GIF by Max

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Until Biden ran in 2020, she was the most qualified person to run for President since GHWB or maybe Bob Dole, but all his time was spent in one position.

For sure.  Former Senator.  Former Secretary of State.  Lawyer.  White House experience.  She was damned-sure more qualified than a moronic game-show host.  And, because of how prepared they were to continue their decades-old. smear campaign on her, she was the only person Donald could beat.

Edited by dcbc
  • Rage+1 1

I was never a Bernie guy. But the DNC fucked up, my man. Hillary was the only D candidate Trump could have beat. And she half assed her campaign.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

That's quite brave of you to vote for the (takes deep breath) sleepy 34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, philanderer, slanderer & serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupt failed businessman, notorious conman and fraudster, orange baby-handed golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" star, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, Epstein buddy who walks in on naked teenagers in dressing rooms, and twice-impeached, disgraced former president, Donald J. Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Yeah, but he is also a WWE Hall of Fame member.

19 minutes ago, dcbc said:

For sure.  Former Senator.  Former Secretary of State.  Lawyer.  White House experience.  She was damned-sure more qualified than a moronic game-show host.  And, because of how prepared they were to continue their decades-old. smear campaign on her, she was the only person Donald could beat.

First lady that knew how the inner workings of the White House went.  Hell, I told my friends I couldn't wait to vote for her because I thought she did great her first two terms as President.

4 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Just let Joe win and have a low key Reagan second term.

Yeah, that whole Iran-Contra thing was NBD.  SCOTUS nominations of Robert Bork and Douglas Ginsburg went smooth as shit.  Vetoed the 1986 Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act.  First half of the Savings and Loan Crisis also happened in his second term.

We should expect better than that bullshit from a second Biden term.

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Every dollar that goes to Trump is mostly going to be spent somewhere other than his campaign, and every dollar that goes to Trump is a dollar that doesn’t go down ballot.

Down the ballot R’s are fuuuuuuuuucked 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, tokamak said:

The Republican party has had a million chances to split over Trumpism. The last best chance was the aftermath of January 6 and the 2nd impeachment. They couldn't muster up the guts to do it then, which means they'll never do it. It's Trump's party until the day he dies, no matter what.

They are convinced that they can’t win without the MAGA idiots.  But they have also discovered (or will) that they can’t win with them

• Hook 'Em 4

9 hours ago, Okie State said:

This is one of many reasons why I don't understand why so many people worship him. He's a huge pussy who blames all of his failures on others. How can anyone respect that?

The fascist types always blames their woes on somebody else rather than manning up and getting their shit together.  The Christian fascists are unhappy in their lives, so want everybody else dragged down to their levels.  The nationalists look at anybody not born here as the reason why their wives are banging the lawn guy or their kids look up to non-white athletes as their heroes and their dads as losers who crank Fox News up to high.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, bolverk said:

“I do think a lot of these folks have been looking for an excuse to maybe mobilize for a while,” said Amy Cooter of the Middlebury Institute of International Studies’ Center on Terrorism, Extremism and Counterterrorism.

Happy Don Rickles GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's fascinating to see those ~ 2016 Hillary Clinton clips.  She was almost always dead on point.  She called it all.  Too many people didn't listen.

The majority of voters listened.

Sadly, this is America, and that doesn't always matter.

Because slavery.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Had the weirdest dream last night. For some reason I was watching the election results in a public area here in OKC.  After Biden was declared the winner I started with the fist pumps and "Fuck Yeahs!". A news person saw me and came up to me to stick a camera in my face. Asked me something then I popped back with "Sic semper tyrannis". "This is how we deal with tyrants in the land of the free!"

I started getting booed by the magats around me, so I threw out another "Fuck Yeah!" and started flipping everyone the bird and calling them losers. I was obviously very gracious in victory.

Dream ended there. No idea if I made it out alive. However, if I find my self out in public on election night I already know the script.

In reality, I plan on making sure I'm sitting on my couch drinking bourbon in victory or defeat.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

After Trump loses this election, the GQP completely implodes, and MAGA goes back into hiding leaving nothing but smoldering ash... you won't be able to find a single mother fucker anywhere that will admit to have voted for dotard in any of these elections.
I have pictures of my brother and his wife in Maga hats.

Yeah, that whole Iran-Contra thing was NBD.  SCOTUS nominations of Robert Bork and Douglas Ginsburg went smooth as shit.  Vetoed the 1986 Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act.  First half of the Savings and Loan Crisis also happened in his second term.
We should expect better than that bullshit from a second Biden term.
That should would make Republicans very whelmed. My point stands.

Better candidate than Bernie whom she beat fair and square. And no, superdelegates had nothing to do with it. Bernie doesn’t appeal to Blacks and Latinos. That’s his big flaw. Btw, the superdelegates are a feature of the party, not the candidate. (A party Bernie could join if he wanted to.) The party changed the superdelegate rules in 2018 and Bernie lost again. It’s time to put to rest all the Bernie bro complaints about how the Democratic primaries/caucuses were unfair to him. They weren’t. He just lost. Twice.
James Comey is the single biggest factor that cost Hillary the election. But Bernie didn’t help. He should’ve rallied his supporters around Clinton immediately and silenced all criticism about how he’d been treated. But if Hillary won, Bernie couldn’t run again in 2020. If Trump won, he could, and frankly I think he bears some responsibility for not fighting harder to keep that dirtbag out of office. 

And here’s my hot take: we’re lucky that Trump won in 2016. Yes, you read that right, stay with me here.
Trumpism, and the Christian white nationalist authoritarian movement, were like a deadly tumor growing inside our head. We (including me) tried for a long time to tell ourselves that the frequent headaches were normal, and hey, who DOESN’T have a seizure now and then?
Then, in 2016, we suffered a traumatic head injury. It required a full scan of our skull, to see everything that was going on. And holy shit, while we were just checking to see if there was a brain bleed or not, we discovered a giant brain tumor that is well on the way to killing us.
Will we be able to excise it? Will we survive this cancer? Who knows…yall know I’m not optimistic. But 2016 at least gave us a clear diagnosis and the info we need to pursue a path to treatment and hopefully a cure.
Is our body politic up for that? Jury is out. Things still look pretty grim. But at least we’re not in the dark about the nature and extent of our disease.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2