Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Flipped over to Fox News for a couple minutes - all I could stand.  "It wasn't fair!!! He wasn't allowed to call his own witnesses!!!"

I’m surprised that FoxNews.com has it blown up as big as they do on the front page.  They weren’t going to pretend it didn’t happen, but mentioning that it was on all 34 counts was surprising.

3 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Flipped over to Fox News for a couple minutes - all I could stand.  "It wasn't fair!!! He wasn't allowed to call his own witnesses!!!"

I did the same, and, I shit you not, they are reminding viewers that Hunter Biden goes on trial soon.

I can't even muster enthusiasm.  There's no point to this.  He won't go to prison and he'll still be on the ballot and 90% of Republicans (which happens to be about as many voters as it takes to win an election in this country) won't change their mind one bit.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, BigHorn'13 said:

This. Also when is sentencing?

From yesterday's NY Times, each count COULD result in a sentence of 1-4 years, likely to be served concurrently. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, LCHorn said:

From yesterday's NY Times, each count COULD result in a sentence of 1-4 years, likely to be served concurrently. 

Merchan doesn't want to be viewed as weak on crime, better give him 144 years.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Hot wheels is mad

Let's keep it going--surely DA Garza can find something Paxton, Abbott, or Patrick have done worth prosecuting. 

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Hot wheels is mad

Bro was literally begging Biden for aide for Texas just a few days ago. haha

Bro needs to sit this one out....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I can't even muster enthusiasm.  There's no point to this.  He won't go to prison and he'll still be on the ballot and 90% of Republicans (which happens to be about as many voters as it takes to win an election in this country) won't change their mind one bit.

No one already voting for Trump was changing their vote, regardless of outcome.  A subset of the small number of people currently undecided could be off-put by idea of voting for a convicted felon.  I'll gladly take that possibility.

The other options of this case would do nothing but give ammunition that it was a sham or that he's being unfairly targeted.

• Hook 'Em 6

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Hot wheels is mad

Bro was literally begging Biden for aide for Texas just a few days ago. haha

His political career ends with his being governor, so of course he’s mad.  He believed that Trump was going to be his ticket to some bigger office, even though Trump would want little to do with a handicapped person.

• Hook 'Em 2

Fox News is incredible right now lol.

Claiming it should be fraud for Biden to claim 9% inflation when he started.

”It should be a strong crime that everyone recognizes is a crime and you have convincing evidence for”. Fucking great stuff

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

I've heard that he'll just get probation with no jail time. Any truth to that?

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Jury should probably be under protection for a while. 

Yeah no shit. Secret service too. None of that local shit

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty