Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

No one already voting for Trump was changing their vote, regardless of outcome.  A subset of the small number of people currently undecided could be off-put by idea of voting for a convicted felon.  I'll gladly take that possibility.

The other options of this case would do nothing but give ammunition that it was a sham or that he's being unfairly targeted.

All of this. It's possible that he won't lose a single vote over this. If you're still in on Trump in 2024, what's a little infidelity and business records shenanigans to you? 

BUT he won't gain a single vote because of this. Had the verdict been wishy-washy, I think you could attract those more inclined to believe that they're unfairly politically targeting Trump with bullshit charges, and the powers that be must be stopped!

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Lisa Rubin and her tits look sexually aroused.

I'm sorry, this is Veronica Corningstone.  Lisa Rubin's tits have the night off.  

Okay, so where we getting acid-laced gin tonight?  

And the GOP being what it is, there's a real possibility that a convicted felon will become president on January 20, 2025.
Maybe, i take a measure of comfort that you have less and less correct as of late. Like maybe the tide of shit has reached its apex.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

SNL gonna win an Emmy this weekend, lol.

Yeah, they're done until the fall.

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Season is over and all the late night folks are off. 

Kimmel was back last night.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horndog said:

It is my greatest hope that Trump's lawyers ask for an expedited appeal and it is denied by return email.

Yes, but the email will still have a link to donate a recurring $50 charge to support his efforts.  

My goodness, 0 for 34, Mr. President.  I think Hellen Keller had a better batting average.  Time to call Gov. Abbott, I suppose.  

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Lulz at this being the weakest of all of his numerous cases. 34 for 34.

That's the thing... IT WAS the weakest of the cases.

What's that tell you?

28 minutes ago, The Dog said:

FROM THE TOP ROPE!

OMG. Umlang ftmfw

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

In Manhattan.

I’ll be interested to hear what the mood is at bars and restaurants this evening. I would be toasting with a glass of champagne right now.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yes, but the email will still have a link to donate a recurring $50 charge to support his efforts.  

My goodness, 0 for 34, Mr. President.  I think Hellen Keller had a better batting average.  Time to call Gov. Abbott, I suppose.  

Jose Abreu and Martin Maldonado rejoice.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty