Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's not JUST that Trump dropped an N-bomb. It's that he unintentionally in a moment of candor gave a lot of credence to the CRT boogieman. 

Wait, what?  N bomb??

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

Imagine being on a cruise with all of the alcohol complimentary on a day like this.

IMG_7203.thumb.jpeg.5da84ace875368d5d2bf190dccc13002.jpeg

I’d rather not imagine being on a cruise. It would ruin my good mood.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He may have to resign over this. 

I hope he has time to repeal Obamacare and release his own health care plan.

12 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Sad day in our history.

image.png.d50d70dede28265fe6f0c5a7f87dbd55.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

Imagine being on a cruise with all of the alcohol complimentary on a day like this.

IMG_7203.thumb.jpeg.5da84ace875368d5d2bf190dccc13002.jpeg

I haven’t have a drink since January of 2020 and never will again so go ahead and have the several that I would’ve had for a day like this!

• Hook 'Em 4

I think I just somehow got my realtor's license in Grapevine and booked a flight to New York to storm the D.C. Capitol.  

THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I haven’t have a drink since January of 2020 and never will again so go ahead and have the several that I would’ve had for a day like this!

OIP.EpIKE_T09toGkX-u_qIlCAHaFC?rs=1&pid=

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Yes, this.  Somebody get absolutely shitfaced tonight for me and our country.  But I'm totally finding drugs and explosives.  Maybe some shrimp scampi.  

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

OIP.EpIKE_T09toGkX-u_qIlCAHaFC?rs=1&pid=

• Hook 'Em 2

A lawyer I know is saying that if a person on bail is convicted of a crime in another jurisdiction that’s grounds for revocation?

so theoretically all Jack Smith has to do is file motion, and Trump would be reminded into custody in Florida?

I know that sounds highly unlikely and is wishful thinking on my friends behalf. This is the same guy that had himself kidnapped and attempted to have himself ransomed when he was a teenager.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yes, this.  Somebody get absolutely shitfaced tonight for me and our country.  But I'm totally finding drugs and explosives.  Maybe some shrimp scampi.  

Shrimp Scampi, explosives, and drugs is a decent twitter handle

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

This is the same guy that had himself kidnapped and attempted to have himself ransomed when he was a teenager.

That sounds like ole Donnie, alright.

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Now I'm beginning to question this man's integrity. I'm going to have to think long and hard come November. Maybe it's just me, but this man seems like he might not be on the level. 

But eggs do cost more.......

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

He still has his Boeing 737 757

FIFY. Sold the Citation.

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The first one has automatically jumped to the top of my "Favorite Tweet of All Time" list.  It's not even close.

Where was that?  

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The first one has automatically jumped to the top of my "Favorite Tweet of All Time" list.  It's not even close.

Reminded me of the uproar at the Crown and Anchor after Vince scored.

• Hook 'Em 4

Justice is served (resoundingly) and yet the party of law and order is having a meltdown.

It's like they took the blue pill and we took the red pill (political colors aside). At least I hope we took the red pill....

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty