Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

50 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

My dude—if I manage not to fall overboard tonight, it’ll be a minor miracle.

I’m supposed to meet @Pescado_Rojo tomorrow in Cabo for a cocktail. I hope I’m still breathing.

Oh, and the Finns on the ship have already come over to congratulate me on the fine functioning of our judicial system.  I really like the Finns.

The Finns are good people. I have stayed in contact with a couple I met five years ago. I remember a quote from the guy when we were talking about Europe, France and French attitudes in particular. “Nobody in Europe likes France. We all hate the French.”

• Haha 2

She’s getting all 10 inches tonight.

That’s right, boys—Imma gonna fuck her like three times.
Seconds of vigorous jackhammering?

Feel you, I've has to go through live with an average sized 7" dick. I even shave my junk mindfully to make it look bigger.
  • Haha 1

IMG_7217.thumb.jpeg.829e6efb959e6fac16239bf7be2a5c6e.jpeg

Had to go put on the jersey, just felt right.
He should have been an Astro forever. That stros gm broke my heart as a kid. I have at least one Nolan Ryan card from every year of his career up to 89.
now why you'd have to go and do that
why couldn't you have put on a RICKY jersey instead?
Rangers fan, so he's an asshole riding the high of recent success.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty GuiltyGuilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty GuiltyGuilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty GuiltyGuilty Guilty Guilty Guilty
1 minute ago, immamac said:

So I don't get it. This was a jury trial how are they spinning this as a sham when the jury of people selected by both sides is the one who decided on the outcome. 

Kangaroo court is only possible at judge trial or bench trial. This was a legit jury trial they are gonna get these jurors killed. 

What do think this is, 2015?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

He should have been an Astro forever. That stros gm broke my heart as a kid. I have at least one Nolan Ryan card from every year of his career up to 89.Rangers fan, so he's an asshole riding the high of recent success.

I’ve suffered for 36 years of failure and bad baseball. You will give me my 12 month victory lap. We had to listen to your trash can beating ass for longer.

but back on topic. 34 is a great number. The best number. Many people come up to me daily and say it’s a perfect number.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty
3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
24 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:
I might have a son Named Nolan. 

Hat tip, I'd buy you a beer at Globe Life.

Mea culpa. You can buy me one at the Juice Box next time the good guys are in town.

The Finns are good people. I have stayed in contact with a couple I met five years ago. I remember a quote from the guy when we were talking about Europe, France and French attitudes in particular. “Nobody in Europe likes France. We all hate the French.”
I have met some great people in France, just not Parisans. They spoil it for the rest of the country. It's not a monolith. Like assuming people from Colombus Ohio ( or Columbus Texas for that matter) represent the entire country.
  • Hook 'Em 5

Mea culpa. You can buy me one at the Juice Box next time the good guys are in town.
Oddly enough Nolan made me a Rangers fan second. I saw two no hitters on live TV. And my wife was an As fan and they were* my third favorite team since the Bash Brothers days.

The realignment couldn't have been worse for me personally.

*Chunked all my As shit with the move. I have a history of supporting teams with cheap fucking owners. Oilers, Stros and As. Furk