Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

Born to Run gets it better. Go talk with any rando from around America or Canada and ask them if they like people from New York City. Your answer would be just about the same. It's the Parisians they have a problem with.
I dunno I find it reversed here. Lots of friendly people in Manhattan, they just talk fast. I find strangers to almost always be more friendly in inner loop Houston than say Cypress. Much cooler locals in Salida than Denver.

To keep it pertinent, a lot of Maga areas are full of assholes and shitty humans. Shit apparently love king shit.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, immamac said:

I just don't understand the logic here. Criminal trials don't get thrown out. This isn't a civil case. This is a law on the books that was broken. The appeal is merely procedure based at this point. There is also nothing constitutional about this case. 

Logic is an unwelcome stranger. Empty rhetoric towing the line is where it’s at.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

5 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Where my history nerds at?received_2700099190167230.jpg

It's been presidential canon Buchanon that he was the worst.

Now we have a new precedent that Trumps him.

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I love all the bootlickers crying about how this is the end of the republic, etc. when Team Dotard barely even mounted a defense, save "nuh uh, he's lying!". Zero counter-narrative to explain what happened. Trump wouldn't even testify. This was an obviously guilty person being convicted of his obvious crimes. 

What’s the over/under on fees Trump stiffs his “defense” attorneys?

I’m saying ALL, pick any amount. If they didn’t make him pay up front, they won’t see a farthing or a ha’penny whichever is less. 

24 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Born to Run gets it better. Go talk with any rando from around America or Canada and ask them if they like people from New York City. Your answer would be just about the same. It's the Parisians they have a problem with.

I honestly don’t care who Europeans like or do not like. It was an anecdote about Finns I know and their opinion. I mostly meet some pretty nice French people both here and when I was in Tahiti. 

My opinion of New Yorkers is 12 of them did the right thing today. Don’t really care about the rest of this city. Those 12 did good and that’s all that really matters.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Where my history nerds at?received_2700099190167230.jpg

For me the jury's still out on this one... not sure we'd be where we are today without him.

Don't sleep on Andrew Johnson either.

Edited by DixonHur
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Petition to change thread title to Forty-five: fat fuck felon.

No, the title is perfect now. I quoted you so you get that wonderful title in your notifications. Enjoy!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

So I don't get it. This was a jury trial how are they spinning this as a sham when the jury of people selected by both sides is the one who decided on the outcome. 

Kangaroo court is only possible at judge trial or bench trial. This was a legit jury trial they are gonna get these jurors killed. 

They're full of shit.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Also, a scenario exists in which a sitting president will be on active probation with a probation officer assigned. So that's neat.

Some poor NYC P.O. is gonna have to put up with calls from Trump.

"No I haven't left the country, no I haven't been drinking, But ya know this was all rigged by Crooked Joe Biden and the kangaroo court judge with the Mexican name.  I have great innocence, some even say the best innocence, I should have built that wall....20 more minutes of ranting and raving."

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Some poor NYC P.O. is gonna have to put up with calls from Trump.

"No I haven't left the country, no I haven't been drinking, But ya know this was all rigged by Crooked Joe Biden and the kangaroo court judge with the Mexican name.  I have great innocence, some even say the best innocence, I should have built that wall....20 more minutes of ranting and raving."

I hope they make him take piss tests.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Thoughts @Macklemore?

Can’t wait for November 5. The base is more fired up and determined than ever. This has woken up even the normie soft cuckservatives. This is do or die time for Republicans in Congress. If they do their usual turtle job bullshit, the stage is set for a hard right nationalist party to take its place. I have been wanting that to happen since volunteering for Pat Buchanan’s campaign back in college. We were fringe back then but now we’re poised to overthrow the rotting corpse that is the Republican Party. Enjoy tonight with the rest of the CR gang. I will be back here to gloat and lick y’all’s tears on election night.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 41

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If I was one of those jurors I would probably be considering an extended vacation to some place safer for them.  Afghanistan maybe

Kind of a mixed bag for the jurors; you walk into a bar and you half a chance of being killed and an equal chance of never buying another round for the rest of your life.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1