Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Can’t wait for November 5. The base is more fired up and determined than ever. This has woken up even the normie soft cuckservatives. This is do or die time for Republicans. If they do their usual turtle job bullshit, the stage is set for a hard right nationalist party to take its place. I will be back here to gloat and lick y’all’s tears on election night.

This explains a lot.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Can’t wait for November 5. The base is more fired up and determined than ever. This has woken up even the normie soft cuckservatives. This is do or die time for Republicans. If they do their usual turtle job bullshit, the stage is set for a hard right nationalist party to take its place. I will be back here to gloat and lick y’all’s tears on election night.

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Ok. 

So now what? 

It sounded like sentencing will be 11 July, with that late date as requested by Trump, so I figure this will be in legal stasis until that date, and really nothing will happen until then.

If there are any lawyers on this site (probably not though) they might know better.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, tchookem said:
22 minutes ago, DixonHur said:
For me the jury's still out on this one... not sure we'd be where we are today without him.
Don't sleep on Andrew Johnson either.

Goddammit. I always forget about Johnson.

IMG_1552.gif.f6f29d3a29f2f2503cf98ac7c1c9f2db.gif

I’m grateful that manipulative bloviating still disintegrates before a court that champions facts. 

Hope for the future feels really fucking good 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, pantone159 said:

It sounded like sentencing will be 11 July, with that late date as requested by Trump, so I figure this will be in legal stasis until that date, and really nothing will happen until then.

If there are any lawyers on this site (probably not though) they might know better.

Does the court have to accquiese to that request?  

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Kind of a mixed bag for the jurors; you walk into a bar and you half a chance of being killed and an equal chance of never buying another round for the rest of your life.

Yeah, but to your point, "the rest of your life" might be 10 more minutes.

2 minutes ago, Bama Llama said:

It’s a mortal sin for me to post this, but today’s special, so . . . 

Eh, I've seen a half dozen HOF caliber #34 jerseys already posted, you can Iron Bowl it all you want with no shame.  (Earl (pros), Ricky, Walter, Bo, etc.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Donald’s evening

Melania? Melania!  MELANIA! 
OPEN THE GODDAM DOOR!

Ain’t this a bitch!  
Changed the locks AGAIN!  

Hey Rudy, this is Donald, look, I’m going through some things, uh, can I . . . Rudy!?

booooooop booooooop booooooop

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Jenna Ellis: “Guilty, Your Honor! 
Kenneth Cheseboro… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Sydney Powell: “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Michael Cohen: “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Allen Weiselberg… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Rick Gates: “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Paul Manafort… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
George Papadopoulis… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Roger Stone… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Michael Flynn… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
George Nader… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Elliot Broidy… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Steve Brannon… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Chris Collins… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Sam Patten: “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Imaaz Zuberi… “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
The Trump Corp., “Guilty Your Honor!” 
Trump Payroll Corp. “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Trump Foundation: “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
Trump University: “Guilty, Your Honor!” 
DONALD TRUMP… “Guilty, Your Honor!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXeOgW6bOXAb3szTxGA3Y

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Can’t wait for November 5. The base is more fired up and determined than ever. This has woken up even the normie soft cuckservatives. This is do or die time for Republicans in Congress. If they do their usual turtle job bullshit, the stage is set for a hard right nationalist party to take its place. I have been wanting that to happen since volunteering for Pat Buchanan’s campaign back in college. We were fringe back then but now we’re poised to overthrow the rotting corpse that is the Republican Party. Enjoy tonight with the rest of the CR gang. I will be back here to gloat and lick y’all’s tears on election night.

This rang a bell:

Bring it on you degenerate freak. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

While we're at it, c'mon out of hiding TTom, you crazy motherfucker. Where's my reckoning? You've been promising it for damned near a goddamned decade.

I'm gonna see if I can drink more scotch tonight than I did on election night 2016.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

SO MANY GREATS WORE 34.

Let's all remember - that picture was before Jerry Gray caught him from behind and separated his shoulder, knocking him from that game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

While we're at it, c'mon out of hiding TTom, you crazy motherfucker. Where's my reckoning? You've been promising it for damned near a goddamned decade.

I'm gonna see if I can drink more scotch tonight than I did on election night 2016.

I’ll be here win or lose election night. Y’all enjoy the circle jerk.

• Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I’ve killed a fifth of rye and helped the wife kill 2 bottles of champagne. Had some Waygu steaks for dinner. It’s fucking celebrating time. Drink up my friend. Have 3 for me.

Just now, Macklemore said:

I’ll be here win or lose election night. Y’all enjoy the circle jerk.

You are the circle jerk expert. Can I get some gummies instead of meth though?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Kind of a mixed bag for the jurors; you walk into a bar and you half a chance of being killed and an equal chance of never buying another round for the rest of your life.

Either way you're set.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Appeals work in criminal cases all the time. However, as you note there are no constitutional issues for SCOTUS or any other federal court. And other than the jury instructions or possibly evidentiary rulings, there just isn't much to appeal here. The law seems settled on this in NY and Merchan played it very straight at every turn. Pretty impressive judge really. I don't recall Trumpco really raising any controversial issues in regard to jury instructions or evidence. 

Yeah.  Merchan did well.  To quote @Brisketexan, he started protecting the record early on.  The appeal likely will go nowhere.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Let's all remember - that picture was before Jerry Gray caught him from behind and separated his shoulder, knocking him from that game. 

Hah, I just noticed that was against Texas. Still a solid contribution to the #34 list.

10 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

The strongest

Straight out of central casting. It is a seriously strong list though. As much as I love Ricky he is no better than #5 on that list, Earl, Nolan, Hakeem, and Walter all have to be ahead. Herschel is in last place on that list for being a dipshit but that still isn't a bad last place.