Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Feel you, I've has to go through live with an average sized 7" dick. I even shave my junk mindfully to make it look bigger.

When I heard Trump had a small dick, I was thinking 5-6 inches, but the insinuation that it was tinier than that was crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I can't believe I forgot about the impeachments.

Getting there:

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted traitorous sexual assaulter, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, notorious conman and fraudster, orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonalds and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Need the law dogs to weigh in on this but as a layperson, my takeaway is…

adam sandler comedy GIF

Well, he's in a tough spot. Their defense was and had to be that the prosecution didn't meet its burden of proof.  There were no witnesses that could even attempt to relate a different set of facts, except Donald Trump himself.

But his client is bitching about uncalled witnesses.  So, wtf is he gonna say.

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Getting there:

34-times felonious convicted and 91-times criminally indicted traitorous sexual assaulter, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, notorious conman and fraudster, orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonalds and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

You can't ignore the subservience to foreign autocrats:

image.png.075e4d0188337510700b7bbf31331350.png

image.thumb.png.5caff7414ee25d6da087dfa5fc832b06.png

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You can't ignore the subservience to foreign autocrats:

image.png.075e4d0188337510700b7bbf31331350.png

image.thumb.png.5caff7414ee25d6da087dfa5fc832b06.png

Thanks and included. Still workshopping.

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Old fucks at the bar are talking about moving to Venezuela if Biden wins again emoji23.png.

Please by all means convince them of the greatness of this idea.  Tell them to go for it now, start the trend.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Please by all means convince them of the greatness of this idea.  Tell them to go for it now, start the trend.  

I’ve been pushing Guyana with the idea there is a perfectly good abandoned open town for them already there.
  • Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Bro... I actually think you're somewhat correct. The Republicans are selling out to DT. He is not a conservstive. He's just a con. It is well documented. 

Even when he wins, it's only for himself, and it's temporary. 

He will wipe out the Republican party as it is today. The only thing left will be the hard right, like yourself, which can't carry on politically because not enough people support hard right.  That's not what they think they're supporting in Trump now. You are hoping.

You've let a fox into your henhouse, hoping for a last grasp at a chance to require a certain lifestyle. Only a dictator can pull it off, but you don't really want that. The strategy is flawed.

Think about it. I don't even study history or politics. I'm just old and have a little bit of background in watching people support things they think supports their interests, but is actually counterproductive. 

I could be wrong, but I think Trump is doing to the Republican party what he has done to everything except his own name (which means he actually knows what he's doing or the name would be destroyed, too.}

Think about what you have said... You lined up behind Post Buchanan and now you're hoping Trump can deliver on the promise.

Not the same ballpark? It ain't even the same fucking game. He's tricked you like he tricked the banks and the racists. He's going to take your money. 

When he wins and totally abandons you, who will you blame?

You do realize, you can be the whatever it is you want to be, regardless of who is President, right? Just be you.  Even if things go back to the 1800s, you're not going to have your own personal libslave. So just live, man.

why-waste-time-when-few-word-do-trick.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

What’s funny about Icono/ @Macklemore that he doesn’t understand, while he may not be the first to be deported under a Trump dictatorship, he will be second. Brown and having sucked cock for drugs, puts him in a class that actually may move him into the first category. He’s literally the poster boy for leopards eating faces party. It’s fucking hilarious.

What's crazy is Ive meet icono in person...

Icono is my brother, just like the most of the rest of you are... Sometimes our brothers say and do things we wouldn't say or do, and we can't quite understand why. 

Good thing for him, and for us, is Trump ain't gonna do shit aside from blow a few dollars.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Thanks and included. Still workshopping.

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Let's not forget "false prophet":

image.png.a3d82a3668ec132bcf8890d043824295.png

image.png.2128db906c159c896baa25e3b41a7500.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I don't normally watch cable news but I flipped to CNN interviewing Tim Scott, but had to turn it off because the feckless host refused to challenge his obviously bloviating and refusal to answer direct questions.

The fucking press' abdication of their duties is one of the most frustrating parts of all this.  No way Cronkite would have allowed that shit.

For entertainment purposes only.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Let's not forget "false prophet":

image.png.a3d82a3668ec132bcf8890d043824295.png

image.png.2128db906c159c896baa25e3b41a7500.png

So much material:

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Remember everyone worrying about him getting security briefings after the convention?  

Like he paid attention when he was eligible to receive then 

7 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

I’ve been pushing Guyana with the idea there is a perfectly good abandoned open town for them already there.

With a big warehouse full of Kool-Aid.

40 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I can't believe I forgot about the impeachments.

Getting there:

34-times felonious convicted and 91-times criminally indicted traitorous sexual assaulter, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, notorious conman and fraudster, orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonalds and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

i feel like "philanderer, slanderer" should be worked in there somehow

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i feel like "philanderer, slanderer" should be worked in there somehow

Good additions:

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, philanderer, slanderer & serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupt failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

I’m feeling saucy.

Now it’s time for us to finally see / hear the n word tape and get a glimpse of that pee pee tape too.

I can’t just get a taste. I need the whole meal.

everyone GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2