Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

7 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

What an orange cunt; here's a can of chinga tu madre, help yourself

I was really hoping this was a cup of Jim Jones finest, vintage 1978.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Good additions:

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, philanderer, slanderer & serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupt failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Cunt waffle

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

I was really hoping this was a cup of Jim Jones finest, vintage 1978.

Chinga tu madre is courtesy of those shithole countries. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He sounds like a degenerate Fozzie Bear pressing a finger against one of his nostrils when he speaks. It must have something to do with cocaine-induced septum rot.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Slacks said:

What's crazy is Ive meet icono in person...

Icono is my brother, just like the most of the rest of you are... Sometimes our brothers say and do things we wouldn't say or do, and we can't quite understand why. 

Good thing for him, and for us, is Trump ain't gonna do shit aside from blow a few dollars.

@Slacks is a meth dealer? Who knew? 

Don’t care still came.

Homie, a piece of unsolicited advice, don’t stan for fascists. He’s not even the fascist in name only like most right wingers claim, he’s an actual, self proclaimed fascist. Posted multiple times, on this site. He supports people that want to, and given the opportunity will return slavery to the US, and amazingly deport his fascist ass back to Iran. And if you claim he is just trolling, well, he should be ejected to the sun just as quickly if he is an actual fascist. 

just Stop.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

He supports people that want to, and given the opportunity will return slavery to the US, and amazingly deport his fascist ass back to Persia Iran.

Fify.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Ok I had a baby in December and have been sleepwalking since - he’s still the nominee, isn’t going to prison, etc? 

Holy shit, you gave birth?

2 hours ago, The University said:

watching the gas-lit idiots (looking at you, shitstain cruz) on Fox News losing their shit is fanfuckingtastic.

Yep, turns out Republicans in 2024 are the biggest fucking snowflakes in the world.

I've called a few MAGA relatives tonight and asked about recent weather, summer plans, health of other relatives, etc., just as pleasant as can be, didn't say anything about Trump, nor did they.  Was really surprised nobody started talking about today's news - I was waiting for one of them to pop off about the rigged trial, and then I'd get to point out that if the trial was rigged against Trump, the appeal would be rigged against him as well.  But no, just exchanged pleasantries.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

I might need help workshopping Trump's new honorific title:

34-times felonious convicted and 91-times criminally indicted traitorous sexual assaulter, dick-tugging dancer, 3-times adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, and disgraced former president, Donald Trump.

Please, feel free to modify or add to it. I really want to get this ready and loaded.

Everybody else is tossing in stuff, but Encyclopedia Britannica is also evolving its entry on the Donald.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Donald-Trump

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Welp, the initial response from R leaders has been to rally support and “come out with vengeance”….5 months later. After the second and third trials with guilty verdicts the realization that there will be a severe drop in turnout for Republicans that will switch up state leges nationwide will be fun.

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Junior repeatedly said that our country is now a crap hole because his dad was convicted. He said the Democrats finally won and we’re able to turn the country into a crap hole.

Should be an easy to have Biden say, “Unlike Donnie Trump, I don’t believe our country is a crap hole - I think we are the greatest country in the world with the best people.”

• Hook 'Em 5

Welp, the initial response from R leaders has been to rally support and “come out with vengeance”….5 months later. After the second and third trials with guilty verdicts the realization that there will be a severe drop in turnout for Republicans that will switch up state leges nationwide will be fun.

When do you think those will happen because it won’t be before the November election.

10 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Felt on the big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy and killed the punani
And my jimmy runs deep, so deep
So deep put her butt to sleep

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, bolverk said:

So much material:

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Fuck Hemingway, that's how you start a novel.  

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've called a few MAGA relatives tonight and asked about recent weather, summer plans, health of other relatives, etc., just as pleasant as can be, didn't say anything about Trump, nor did they.  Was really surprised nobody started talking about today's news - I was waiting for one of them to pop off about the rigged trial, and then I'd get to point out that if the trial was rigged against Trump, the appeal would be rigged against him as well.  But no, just exchanged pleasantries.

I was in the middle of an active group text with a few old friends from back in the day. Four liberals & two conservatives. One of the two conservatives is was a definite never-Trumper and was in serious anguish the night Trump got elected in 2016, given how much she blew up my phone with doleful text messages that night. The other pretends to be above it all and has recently talked shit about a separate friend who's bowed out of this years-long group text for being butthurt over Trump losing in 2020.

Anyway, in real-time, they both started complaining in their texts about the verdict being the result of a "kangaroo court." The one who had been so upset over Trump being elected in the first place started talking about how she wouldn't be voting for the "cadaver" (meaning Biden) in November.

With the kangaroo comments, I'm guessing they both had Fox News on, which tells me they're both still hooked on the propaganda machine. It's fucking sad to witness it in action, especially since they were both such free-thinkers in our youth.

Edited by bolverk
able =/= above
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 3

59 minutes ago, Slacks said:

For entertainment purposes only.

Just like Texags. They’re over there calling for Hillary, Biden and Obama to be locked up tomorrow !!!!!

get them to a red state it can happen !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Good additions:

34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, philanderer, slanderer & serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupt failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

Has lobo called dibs on this as his band name yet?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Can’t wait for November 5. The base is more fired up and determined than ever. This has woken up even the normie soft cuckservatives. This is do or die time for Republicans in Congress. If they do their usual turtle job bullshit, the stage is set for a hard right nationalist party to take its place. I have been wanting that to happen since volunteering for Pat Buchanan’s campaign back in college. We were fringe back then but now we’re poised to overthrow the rotting corpse that is the Republican Party. Enjoy tonight with the rest of the CR gang. I will be back here to gloat and lick y’all’s tears on election night.

traitor. go back to where you came from. cause you aren't american. at all.

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, troph said:

Has lobo called dibs on this as his band name yet?

Thanks to all. This couldn't have been done without you.

Final* version:

Sleepy 34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, philanderer, slanderer & serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupt failed businessman, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" star, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, Epstein buddy who walks in on naked teenagers in dressing rooms, and twice-impeached disgraced former president, Donald Trump, smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

image.png.ff7c318a9f371eb4fd9b3cf233b7dff7.png

*Pending further fuckery and felony convictions

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

Fuck Hemingway, that's how you start a novel.  

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times for a  34-times convicted felon, 91-times criminally indicted sexual assaulter, autocrat subservient traitor, dick-tugging dancer, serial adulterer, fake game show host, 7-times bankrupted failed businessman, Epstein buddy, notorious conman and fraudster, baby-handed orange golf cheat, fat inveterate liar, racist false prophet, incompetent mushroom-dicked moron, disgraced and twice-impeached former president, Donald Trump, who smells like a dumpster orgy of McDonald's and KFC in saggy old man diapers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GenXer said:

In Seattle for the pearl jam shows

Got my wife all her PJ merch this morning.

Clear day so we took the ferry to bainbridge island and had epic views of seattle

Mavericks close out the series and going to the finals 

Trump convicted on all 34 counts

Pearl Jam about to go on stage

What a great fucking day

Welcome to the Emerald City... thanks for bringing the great weather!

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I sincerely hope Ivanka, daughter of 34-time convicted felon Donald J. Trump is doing OK tonight.

You mean Ivanka Trump Kushner, daughter of 34-time convicted felon Donald J. Trump and daughter-in-law of 18-time convicted felon Charles Kushner?

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

You mean Ivanka Trump Kushner, daughter of 34-time convicted felon Donald J. Trump and daughter-in-law of 18-time convicted felon Charles Kushner?

Yeah, sorry, it was a typo.

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, immamac said:

I just don't understand the logic here. Criminal trials don't get thrown out. This isn't a civil case. This is a law on the books that was broken. The appeal is merely procedure based at this point. There is also nothing constitutional about this case. 

I mean, yeah, but far too much of this country consumes Fox News to understand this.

6 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Can’t wait for November 5. The base is more fired up and determined than ever. This has woken up even the normie soft cuckservatives. This is do or die time for Republicans in Congress. If they do their usual turtle job bullshit, the stage is set for a hard right nationalist party to take its place. I have been wanting that to happen since volunteering for Pat Buchanan’s campaign back in college. We were fringe back then but now we’re poised to overthrow the rotting corpse that is the Republican Party. Enjoy tonight with the rest of the CR gang. I will be back here to gloat and lick y’all’s tears on election night.

This has already happened. Moose out front should've told ya.

5 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Just as a lawyer—and a pretty fucking drunk one just now—I cannot tell you how vindicated I feel for our entire system, particularly when we have the likes of Sam Alito and Clarence Thomas at the top of it.

Proverbs 21:15: “When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.“

justice for twicehorn

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

IMG_3099.thumb.jpeg.5c05af96f2b88b5476031fd8fe7d781f.jpegIMG_3098.thumb.jpeg.d5260cca629a6729f3d69f18f9f13196.jpeg

There is a background check. It's called "an informed populace." Unfortunately, the informed part went awry some point after Phil Gramm.

3 hours ago, GenXer said:

In Seattle for the pearl jam shows

Got my wife all her PJ merch this morning.

Clear day so we took the ferry to bainbridge island and had epic views of seattle

Mavericks close out the series and going to the finals 

Trump convicted on all 34 counts

Pearl Jam about to go on stage

What a great fucking day

You forgot the 8-0 beatdown, first-ever WCWS complete-game shut-out, we delivered to the Stanford trees in softball.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

You forgot the 8-0 beatdown, first-ever WCWS complete-game shut-out, we delivered to the Stanford trees in softball.

Well.. not exactly. I’m a dirty ass sooner. I intentionally left off the sooner beatdown of duke and the texas beat down of the trees.

But it’s been such a great day… Hook ‘em!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3