Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

Here’s the latest I’m seeing from the duped on FB:
IMG_1553.thumb.jpeg.4319c923bb9f3b8dcd37d6c6f5ff4471.jpeg

So the goal is now to be sent to jail, from the party that used to be about law and order.

Fucking upside down world.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Any idea what his court record is post 2020 election?  The Washington Generals probably have a higher win % vs the Globetrotters than Trump does in court. 

Wasn't it like 1-62 or something?

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I have been saying for 8 years that the US presidential elections have been mirroring those in South Africa. Jacob Zuma was elected in SA just a few years before Trump and was a thuggish, corrupt, greedy SOB who used political capital and appealed to the uneducated masses. He tried to overthrow a re-election loss. He had supporters riot and loot. He was indicted on several serious charges and was booted out of office. Now (as of today, this minute) SA election returns show that his previous party (the ANC) will no longer have a majority -- unthinkable just a few years ago, given that it's the party of Mandela and the main Black South African's party -- because Zuma broke off and created his own MAGA-like party. He's gotten about 15% of the vote. It's destroyed the ANC majority, but has also splintered the Black South African vote tremendously. When Trump loses in November, I don't see how the same thing doesn't happen here. He'll have an idiotic MAGA party and the Republican Party will splinter. I can't wait. 

The Republican party has had a million chances to split over Trumpism. The last best chance was the aftermath of January 6 and the 2nd impeachment. They couldn't muster up the guts to do it then, which means they'll never do it. It's Trump's party until the day he dies, no matter what.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Any idea what his court record is post 2020 election?  The Washington Generals probably have a higher win % vs the Globetrotters than Trump does in court. 

he’s a loser 

• Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Trump is the only one that has shown the ability to lead this mob, though.  Not saying it's impossible for someone else to step in an take over, but we haven't met that person yet.  Several (Cruz, Desantis, etc) have tried to step into this role and all have failed miserably.  

Yeah, the actual "smart" christofascists (the brains behind that shit) have shown little ability to win elections outside the great state of Texas, much less national ones.  Trump has enabled them to get power.  Once he's out, it's not going to be easy for them anymore.

• Hook 'Em 2

It's amazing how backwards everything is for about half the country. Instead of crying "How could this happen in America???", the question should be "How on earth did a career criminal conman get elected president in the first place?". We need to have a serious dialogue in this country about how that did actually happen. Good luck with that though.

This is the accurate question. But that ship has sailed. We are lost.
No. It's over if they lose again and lose ground in the house or senate. Trump is a loser. The Republican party will self destruct if the lose. 

False. There is no alternative. The party has nothing but “Trump and fealty to him” left in the tank.
If you believe this then we are fucked regardless of trump. 

You’re starting to get it.
Precisely.
Trump is a symptom.

Bingo. The cancer is millions of people who WANT what he has to offer.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This is the accurate question. But that ship has sailed. We are lost.

Yep.  Diagnosing how the Titanic sank is of little concern to the 1,500 people who died.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Also…yesterday was a dry-run of my nightmare scenario: big Trump news, and I was in full-on hearing prep, no real time to do anything but work. I didn’t get to celebrate, or gloat, or even watch coverage.

I live in fear that the day he dies, I’ll be in trial or something and won’t be able to run out in the street and chug champagne with my fellow patriots.

When that day comes soon---I will come by your trial room and hand you and the judge and opposing counsel a note that says you have malaria and have to recuse yourself.  I will assure your client that everything is going to be fine.  We will go out into the street where I will show you a pinata filled with fireworks, handguns, and mescaline.  After some celebratory time, you collect yourself, get some mineral water and brown rice and head back into chambers.  Wait, I forgot, we're also doing shots of gin off of a clown's tits.  

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also…yesterday was a dry-run of my nightmare scenario: big Trump news, and I was in full-on hearing prep, no real time to do anything but work. I didn’t get to celebrate, or gloat, or even watch coverage.

I live in fear that the day he dies, I’ll be in trial or something and won’t be able to run out in the street and chug champagne with my fellow patriots.

Dude, when Trump dies, you are going to spontaneously combust.  I wouldn’t worry about it 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It's honestly jarring to go back and listen to his 2016 speeches.  The tone isn't much different, but the content has changed dramatically.  Back then the underlying message of every speech was "everything sucks for you, here's why I'm the only one who can fix it."  It's obviously bullshit, but there's at least some kind of campaigning for votes in there.

Now, it is literally just "here's all the bad things happening to me and why you need to let me get revenge."  That's it.  Occasionally he'll throw in a "and if they do it to me, they can do it to you" to loosely relate it to the common person, but it is remarkable how little campaigning he is doing.  It's just whining.

This is one of many reasons why I don't understand why so many people worship him. He's a huge pussy who blames all of his failures on others. How can anyone respect that?

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I have a $1000 push fund set aside for massive quantities of champagne. I will be setting up on whatever street is nearest to me and handing out celebratory glasses to all. And any MAGAts who drive by and are offended by my celebration? I’ll chug a glass while flipping them off shouting “he’s fucking dead, you’re a fucking loser, and both of those things last for eternity!” Then I’ll chug another glass, fart loudly for effect, and launch another $500 worth of fireworks because America and freedom and winning and shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I have a $1000 push fund set aside for massive quantities of champagne. I will be setting up on whatever street is nearest to me and handing out celebratory glasses to all. And any MAGAts who drive by and are offended by my celebration? I’ll chug a glass while flipping them off shouting “he’s fucking dead, you’re a fucking loser, and both of those things last for eternity!” Then I’ll chug another glass, fart loudly for effect, and launch another $500 worth of fireworks because America and freedom and winning and shit.

Or — and hear me out — you could set up a Donald J Trump memorial lemonade stand serving up steaming hot piss for those in mourning.  It’s more ledgy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Do you think the four bottles will be enough?

I keed, I keed.  

Château St. Michelle Brut is my go-to domestic less expensive bubbles.   I honestly don’t keep drinking the good stuff because after my third or fourth (or fifth) glass, it doesn’t make that much difference.. 

• Like 1

Or — and hear me out — you could set up a Donald J Trump memorial lemonade stand serving up steaming hot piss for those in mourning.  It’s more ledgy.

I like the way you think. You’re on the Committee to Debauch and Offend on the Greatest Day in Modern History.
We’ll have snacks. Probably hamberders.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Do you think the four bottles will be enough?

I keed, I keed.  
Château St. Michelle Brut is my go-to domestic less expensive bubbles.   I honestly don’t keep drinking the good stuff because after my third or fourth (or fifth) glass, it doesn’t make that much difference.. 

Am I a Rockefeller? I will serve bubbles befitting our dearly departed Drumpf:

9731faaa50e8981dd3f625f807b53c4a.jpg
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

Lobo coming to the court with his briefcase full of drugs trying to get Brisket off early…

image.gif.e7a3aaf7d57a5ea5f8f2e05034382830.gif

I’m just not sure how our legal briefcase money will fare in all of this.
Casualty of the chaos, I suppose.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Covri said:

Lobo coming to the court with his briefcase full of drugs trying to get Brisket off early…

image.gif.e7a3aaf7d57a5ea5f8f2e05034382830.gif

Oh, I'm pulling a Jackie Chiles alright.  "This trial is salacious, tedious, and ridiculous.  I move my counsel, Mr. Brisket, be excused and right quick.  If it pleases the court, I left a sizable amount of heroin at the metal detector bin."  

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Okie State said:

This is one of many reasons why I don't understand why so many people worship him. He's a huge pussy who blames all of his failures on others. How can anyone respect that?

Because they think 'He's just like me!'

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

“He’s a pathetic loser who can’t take responsibility for anything and blames all his failures on other people…like me!”

Trump supporters are pathetic losers, failures, and simps. Every. Single. One of them.

You first have to consider, as a whole, trump supporters are the dumbest mother fuckers and poorest people around. In their eyes, Trump is their ultimate red blooded all American billionaire.

he boxes …

IMG_0538.jpeg.858c351982e7240cd18b103860d634a9.jpeg

he rides a Harley …

IMG_0539.webp.b9434b298e9dada2ff27ee75d6857420.webp

plays cards with real Americans …

IMG_0540.jpeg.5d4f5e19c16ca6d1348a100d9836eb92.jpeg

makes adult diapers great again ….

IMG_0541.jpeg.29b595e0c329a6259bc96297c9e0c6c7.jpeg

bangs hot women, lusts after his daughter, ect ect ect 

when they think of Trump, it brings them to tears. 

Gravity Falls Usa GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I like the way you think. You’re on the Committee to Debauch and Offend on the Greatest Day in Modern History.
We’ll have snacks. Probably hamberders.

The evolution of this idea will end up being something like this.

p032q7p1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

You can buy bottles of trump piss now?

They're Trump tears... but the price is dropping as the supply has increased dramatically of late. 

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Am I a Rockefeller? I will serve bubbles befitting our dearly departed Drumpf:

9731faaa50e8981dd3f625f807b53c4a.jpg

I'm not saying I once put together a champagne fountain with bottles of these and one bottle of show Cristal (which I subsequently enjoyed), but I'm not saying I haven't done that either.  

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Make sure to share your location when the time comes

Reading social media where stupid GQP (and Mike Johnson) want SCOTUS to proactively review the case.

liberals should jump on that given that we would go right to the last appeal. I’m all for fast tracking the appeal so he has to serve his sentence, pay his fines or in theory have the conviction overturned. Let’s do it.

• Hook 'Em 3

I am so tempted to send a bottle of Trump Wine to a family member and sharpie in an 'h'.     But.... sending money to that moron would be like me buying an OU sticker to hang upside down.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What are you doing 3 days later?  

The sentencing getting scheduled 4 days before the convention is a mistake; they should wait and do it after the convention.  He’ll milk whatever sentence they give him at the convention as a last chance to galvanize his side. If it’s light he’ll play that up, if it’s jail time he’ll pander to the audience on that too. Can’t give him that oxygen going into the convention.

Also, kinda sucks that the n-word story from yesterday morning is nowhere right now.

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, speed817 said:

Been getting these all day long....

Screenshot_20240531-163020.thumb.png.f2e16c659dbc3f2f3330552710de4d12.png

Guess we know who you've been donating to.
I've been getting:
"This 700% MATCH to defeat Trump has Just been extended!! PLEASE - See now! This wont last!!
Dems United!!!"

• Rage+1 1