Caitlin Clark …. Seriously

MirrOlure

In seriousness - from what I can gather she kind of picked it up recently? Her swing isn't like LPGA level but it's pretty god damn good. 

She loads up a little weird and her follow through isn't perfect but her release through the right side of her body is almost perfect. 

I wonder if she could pull like some Romo, US Open tryout type shit. 

Edited by ztejas

51 minutes ago, ztejas said:

In seriousness - from what I can gather she kind of picked it up recently? Her swing isn't like LPGA level but it's pretty god damn good. 

She loads up a little weird and her follow through isn't perfect but her release through the right side of her body is almost perfect. 

I wonder if she could pull like some Romo, US Open tryout type shit. 

Better than an Angel.Reese jump shot, though.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

The attendance from just the games Clark appeared in account for 90% of the increased attendance in the regular season

WNBA Attendance Is 105% Higher When Caitlin Clark Plays

Key Highlights:

• Caitlin Clark has caused attendance figures to jump 87% compared to opponent’s average home attendance

• Clark has accounted for 33.5% of the total WNBA attendance in 2024

• When Clark plays, WNBA games average 15,591 fans in attendance (+105%) compared to 7,645 fans when she is not in action

• Indiana Fever average 36% more fans on the road (15,142) than any other WNBA team

• The Las Vegas Aces are the only team that didn’t set their season-high in attendance with Clark in town but the defending champs have operated at max capacity for nearly every home game. When removing the Aces from the equation, Clark’s effect grew even bigger to a whopping 137% compared to when she’s not in action.

• No. 2 overall pick Cameron Brink and the L.A. Sparks are next on the list, drawing an average of 11,104 fans on the road. Meanwhile, fellow rookie Angel Reese and the Chicago Sky are third on the list with an average of 10,365 fans in attendance on the road.

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 1