2024 Transfer Thread - The Pedantic Circlejerk

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The Co-op needs to order a statue of this motherfucker from China and mount it in their back parking lot. That way, all of the fucking idiots who think this angry ball of goo did anything of consequence while on campus can have a place to worship and leave gifts of remembrance. 

310.0 passer rating. That's rarified air

10 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Cross-posting ... is this the right transfer cycle for this guy? 

Please respond if you're a pedantic circlejerker ... and know the correct answer.

image.thumb.png.2e00e994fae07d114bfa944308f20826.png

Highly doubtful now. Seems like he would be a cancer in the locker room, anyway. But I doubt Sark is taking another guy after getting that Gardner kid. 

On 8/23/2024 at 11:13 AM, texifornia said:

On 8/23/2024 at 11:15 AM, Newy25 said:

He’s not the starter. 

He did in fact start the SMU game, for whatever that’s worth.

11 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Random question but what happened to Jacoby Matthews from ATM? He entered the portal but I can't find a peep about where he ended up, if anywhere. Seems odd

Google turns up tons of articles about him entering the portal, but I also can't find a single one about him ending up somewhere.

I checked all the rosters of the teams that were listed as interested at the time (Oregon, FSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, LSU) and didn't find him.

Google turns up tons of articles about him entering the portal, but I also can't find a single one about him ending up somewhere.
I checked all the rosters of the teams that were listed as interested at the time (Oregon, FSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, LSU) and didn't find him.

Edit nvm