Cruz vs Allred - 2024

Pancho

7 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I’ll admit I don’t typically watch commercials during games and I don’t live in Texas so this is my first real look at Texas political ads. Is transgender issues the only thing of political note in Texas right now? Did I miss when you guys got an influx that are taking over the state?

It’s the biggest issue facing Texans right now. The takeover by the trans, duh 

7 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

Holy fuck quit ruining this game!

1234. I'm pissed off enough at what's happening, and then to segue into a commercial that ends with Cruz's nasally "I'm Ted Cruz and I approve this ad"..

6 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I’ll admit I don’t typically watch commercials during games and I don’t live in Texas so this is my first real look at Texas political ads. Is transgender issues the only thing of political note in Texas right now? Did I miss when you guys got an influx that are taking over the state?

Yes, many of us have been kidnapped off the street and had our genders changed.

I've got two kids, and in the last week, one of them has had their gender forcibly changed at school.  Twice.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Parents in Leander are sending boys named Braydyn to Whitestone Elementary and when he comes home he identifies as Lt. Col Brayleigh, she/her!!!

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

It's really the only thing that matters right now. I was talking to a Russian soldier just back from the front in Ukraine and he said they're OK with having massive casualties but if they were to find out it was from a transgendered army, hell, they'd just quit.  

(goddamit ewers, the guys in orange) 

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Damn, I didn’t realize the war the state was fighting right now. Good luck to all of you. But have you guys just tried playing some Gloria Gaynor and having a dance/BBQ party with them. Seems to be a possible solution. 

Unity brunch 

37 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Damn, I didn’t realize the war the state was fighting right now. Good luck to all of you. But have you guys just tried playing some Gloria Gaynor and having a dance/BBQ party with them. Seems to be a possible solution. 

Apparently the Republicans are relying on the olds to show up and save them.

It's fucking ridiculous how many anti-Trans ads have ran tonight.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

When you rely on transphobia, you are not a serious person.  But you’re a perfect candidate for the rubes in this shitty state.

I don't think I've heard a single ad from Cruz or Trump tonight talking about what they've done.  It's all about what they claim Kamala/Allred will do.  95% Trans, 5% economy (which is weird).

I get that the immigrant stuff was catching them a lot of shit, and Trump couldn't help himself publicly talking about going after legal immigrants/asylum seekers, but this is some Nazi shit - finding a small group of people who can't defend themselves and demonizing the fuck out of them.  Making sure the ads are dark and imply they are coming for your kids. Just like the Nazis in the 30s.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

So are the surgeries happening in the school or are they kidnapping the kids and taking them to the hospital?

Seems like having a genital chop shop might be noticed by the TEA. 

I’m pretty sure they are taking them to a military base

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

I had no idea that Aldred was going school to school and doing sex changes on 6th graders. He also apparently hasn’t fixed the Texas boarder and he drinks kitten blood.

For a group of people who claim to believe that if you were born one way, you'll always remain that way and that you can't change, they sure seem convinced that Kamala and Allred can do it.

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Apparently the Republicans are relying on the olds to show up and save them.

It's fucking ridiculous how many anti-Trans ads have ran tonight.

1) It's pathetic and desperate and all they've got. 

2) It's going to work in Texas, and has a puncher's chance of working nationally.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

I had no idea that Aldred was going school to school and doing sex changes on 6th graders. He also apparently hasn’t fixed the Texas boarder and he drinks kitten blood.

All under the nose of Hot Wheels who apparently had no idea. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CTC2 said:

All under the nose of Hot Wheels who apparently had no idea. 

All the things that go wrong in Texas are the fault of Democrats who haven’t held a state office since, what, 98? Don’t have a majority of the TX house or senate. Haven’t held a U.S. senate seat in a billion years. Haven’t been a majority of the House delegation in ages. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

All the things that go wrong in Texas are the fault of Democrats who haven’t held a state office since, what, 98? Don’t have a majority of the TX house or senate. Haven’t held a U.S. senate seat in a billion years. Haven’t been a majority of the House delegation in ages. 

They don’t want to solve problems, they just want everyday to be Fesitvus and perpetually air grievances 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

That commercial is sad as hell.  Old guy seems pretty lucid but I think has been taken advantage of. 

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It really is sad. He comes across as a scared old man who lost his legs 50 years ago who is gaslighted into believing that trans kids are a threat to him.

Tim Lee is an evangelical preacher and chairman of the board of trustees at Liberty University, he’s not some random old man. 

• Rage+1 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And he wants to do it to illegal immigrant children who are in our military.  I didn’t  even know we had child soldiers!

Child soldiers should be left alone to their night terrors, PTSD, and life long trauma of war without the worry of getting forced sex changes.

It really just comes down to basic human decency.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Child soldiers should be left alone to their night terrors, PTSD, and life long trauma of war without the worry of getting forced sex changes.

It really just comes down to basic human decency.

So if we knew of some kids that could use an attitude adjustment that doesn’t involve their parents getting child protective services called out on them, how could we sign our twelve year-olds up for the military would somebody go about exploring the option of enlisting their child in the military?