Cruz vs Allred - 2024

Pancho

25 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

Today I teach my 7th graders about angle relationships formed by a transversal line.

I wonder if I will get any parents accusing me of forcing a trans agenda on their kids.

"Same-side interior angles is just code for same sex relationships!"

Time to get that commie math out of our schools. 

1 hour ago, Hawndoh said:

Today I teach my 7th graders about angle relationships formed by a transversal line.

I wonder if I will get any parents accusing me of forcing a trans agenda on their kids.

Geometry is just part of the gay agenda, man! Who else but such a bunch of deviants could come up with suck-a-toe-uh?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hawndoh said:

"Class, who can tell me which geometrical shape best resembles a penis?"

3 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

Remember to look all the boys in the eye, and say “It always lower than it looks. Or else you’ll just be stabbing it.”

The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 2

See, Cruz is right about schools forcing all of the kids to have transversals

1 minute ago, YChang said:

Geometry is the first math class that broke my brain and made me question my Asian identity with "Why do I suck at math so much?!?"

Not Asian but I absolutely struggled with math from pre-algebra through geometry and algebra 2 and then somehow got to calculus and it all made sense 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

I would laugh but this is who we are.

23 minutes ago, YChang said:

Geometry is the first math class that broke my brain and made me question my Asian identity with "Why do I suck at math so much?!?"

The naiveté I brought in to Geometry (sophomore year of high school) was off-the-charts bad.  As in, I showed up and thought "geometry....how hard can it be?  I know all kinds of shapes....triangles, hexagons, pentagons, squares, rectangles, cubes, spheres.  Easy-peasy."  About 15 minutes into the first class I realized that I was a clueless dumbass who had completely misunderestimated what I was in for.  Busted my ass to get a B.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The naiveté I brought in to Geometry (sophomore year of high school) was off-the-charts bad.  As in, I showed up and thought "geometry....how hard can it be?  I know all kinds of shapes....triangles, hexagons, pentagons, squares, rectangles, cubes, spheres.  Easy-peasy."  About 15 minutes into the first class I realized that I was a clueless dumbass who had completely misunderestimated what I was in for.  Busted my ass to get a B.

I am an English major who absolutely sucks at math.  But somehow, my pool/putt-putt-centered brain was well suited for whatever passed for geometry in 1990.  My only A in any math class ever.  After my kids struggled through it, I now think I was in some sort of "for dummies" class at my school.

So that’s what these buttons at the top of the calculator are for 

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Would you say it was a sine?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Did Cruz lie about being at the game?

Once the publicity about how he brings losses hit critical mass he has quite obviously changed strategies. He still goes to every big game but will only post about it publicly once somebody wins.

He was definitely seen at both of the Astros losses to Cleveland but didn't post anything. I would completely believe he was at the Georgia game but kept it quiet, but I haven't seen anything convincing on that one yet.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

Alternate interior angles are a scandal.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It has to be the only thing they've found traction with. The ridiculous ads about forced gender changes in schools should be fucking banned.  They are 100% lies and are pathetic.

Absolutely. Anecdotally, I can tell you I know quite a few young families in SoCal that are very, very worried about what they think teachers and doctors can and can't do to their kids without parental consent.

It's infuriating.

Edited by aggie08

11 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Noticed new "boys in girls bathroom" ads for yet another candidate.  What is it with the GQP going all in on this particular message?

9 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It has to be the only thing they've found traction with.  The ridiculous ads about forced gender changes in schools should be fucking banned.  They are 100% lies and are pathetic.

Yep.  The border/immigration, inflation, abortion, are all losers for them.

LBGTQ is the only group they can attack.

Edited by atomheartbevo