Cruz vs Allred - 2024

Pancho

Its not even anecdotal at this point. There are a lot of multi time voters and lifelong Republican straight ticket voters who are just not gonna vote for Trump this time. Its a real thing and its not being driven by how great kamala is. Its being driven by Republicans that want sanity in their party back and don't want MAGA. 

That and the women who are showing out and rejecting trump based on the abortion issue are real and could be responsible for cruz getting the boot (not really crazy or unlikely at this point) and in some crazy instance a kamala win in Texas. (Still unlikely)  

I don't think turnout in Texas will be especially high, there's still a large contingent of don't care don't want politics/think about it in my life types that aren't getting energized by kamala or trumo, they are getting further disenfranchised. There will hopefully be a bump in women and minority turnout like we've seen elsewhere, but I'm not really holding my breath. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Oh come on. That copium is too strong even for me.

And April 19-30, 2021? Why would they be polling Trump vs. Harris or Allred vs Crus in 2021?

It’s a meme. Bofa? DEEZ NUTZ

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

IMG_1716.thumb.jpeg.80f9fb0f445ad7bec15814c7117d6f69.jpeg

You could've said, "Stop fighting for your life, Ted! Please, just rest in peace."

I don't know, however, if that would've put you on an entirely different shitty list. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

37 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Rumor is the Harris rally will be at Minute Maid park. 

And Willie Nelson will be there 

The video of Willie last week was really bad. I love that guy, but I hope he’s just there and not expected to play anything.