Cruz vs Allred - 2024

Pancho

8 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Take 2018 results. 215k difference.

65k Cruz voters died from old age and covid.  150k difference.

50k suburban 2018 Cruz women vote Allred because of Roe overturned.  50k difference.

25k new black voters turn out for Allred.  25k difference.

50k Beto latinos stay home.  75k difference. lol.

25k anti-Trump voters turn out for Allred. 50k difference.

25k new gen z voters turn out for Allred.  25k difference.

Allred isn’t going to win.  But there’s a version of this where the shit is really really fucking close.

Aggy math??

2 hours ago, landman said:

Aggy math??

Are you the Aggy?

If the margin was 215k votes, one voter switching from Cruz to Allred makes the margin 2 less (plus 1 for Allred, minus 1 for Cruz); a voter switching from Cruz to staying home reduces the margin by 1 (minus 1 for Cruz, no difference for Allred).  So in my hypothetical, where there’s a remaining difference of 150k, 50k switching parties reduces the difference by 100k.  I pulled all the numbers out of my ass, but the math works (I think…I’m fuckin elderly and make mistakes).

Edited by Snake Diggity

9 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Maybe we could start an internet rumor that the company that makes the voting machines has infected them with a virus that turns you gay

How gay?

Gay, gay?

Or like when other guys suck your dick?

/republican party

4 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I think…I’m fuckin elderly 

So tell us, when you're fucking them, how careful do you have to be with their bones/arthritis and all of that?  Do you bend them over the side of a bed so your weight's not resting on them?

Edit: Asking for a friend.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Are you the Aggy?

If the margin was 215k votes, one voter switching from Cruz to Allred makes the margin 2 less (plus 1 for Allred, minus 1 for Cruz); a voter switching from Cruz to staying home reduces the margin by 1 (minus 1 for Cruz, no difference for Allred).  So in my hypothetical, where there’s a remaining difference of 150k, 50k switching parties reduces the difference by 100k.  I pulled all the numbers out of my ass, but the math works (I think…I’m fuckin elderly and make mistakes).

Yep.  My bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think cruz is getting nervous. The latest commercial says Allred is forcing military bases to host drag shows, using tax payer money for gender surgery for active duty military, and taxpayer money  to sterilize minors

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

forced transgender operations for our military!

Just saw one with a Vietnam vet being mad about forced transgender operations on children in the military

DAMN YOU HO CHI MIN

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Just saw one with a Vietnam vet being mad about forced transgender operations on children in the military

DAMN YOU HO CHI MIN

Vietnam Vet you say?  Loser or sucker?   I like guys who don’t get their legs blown off.  Bone spurs acceptable.  

That fear mongering Democrat pimping for Cruz needs to be primaries, holy shit.
Look if it is some moderate Republican I get it but Cruz is a nut.
I think she already was. It's why she's in his ad in the first place.
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

They are so god damn weird. 

It's weird that this is all they have - forcing kids or the military to change genders. Allred must have really taken the wind out of Cruz's sails with his other ads.

4 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

DAMN YOU HO CHI MIN

Yeah, saw that one multiple times, and all I could think was that Trump despises guys like that vet, and despises Vietnam POWs..

• Hook 'Em 1

I keep seeing this ad and still don’t understand.  Is this guy suggesting that we have minors in the military getting gender reassignment surgery? What the actual fuck is he talking about? Pop pop needs to go back to the home 

I keep seeing this ad and still don’t understand.  Is this guy suggesting that we have minors in the military getting gender reassignment surgery? What the actual fuck is he talking about? Pop pop needs to go back to the home 
Doesn't matter. Angry words. Loud noises. TRANSGENDERS!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Longhornlax said:

My super liberal wife asked the exact same question.

12 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

DAMN YOU HO CHI MIN

They are really out here throwing shit against the wall. Only thing missing from that is forced ALIEN transgender operations on children in the military.

• Haha 1

Whenever that Kim Ogg commercial airs and there is the line about "Cruz stands for victims rights" I wish I could hack the commercial to immediately say "unless they're elementary school kids"

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Thatguy said:

They are really out here throwing shit against the wall. Only thing missing from that is forced ALIEN transgender operations on children in the military.

COLON ALLRED SUPPORTS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CHANGING THE GENDERS OF OUR CHILD SOLDIERS AGAINST THEIR WILL!

”Im Ted Cruz and I support this message”

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

COLON ALLRED SUPPORTS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CHANGING THE GENDERS OF OUR CHILD SOLDIERS AGAINST THEIR WILL!

”Im Ted Cruz and I support this message”

My next door neighbor below has every damn sign in her yard you can imagine. They are an older couple. Me and my wife were out there talking to her about putting our joined fence up after the hurricane season and she started in on the Democrats controlling the weather. My wife stayed and humored her for a bit. I made an excuse to get out of there stat. We bought our house from a liberal couple who we just happened to both have the same mutual friend. When they found out we were buying it they left a bottle of wine on the counter and a note saying the Beto sign is in the garage and you are surrounded by R's. Lol Don't judge the burned grass spot. That's where we had to stack the wood from Hurricane Beryl.

20241013_160653.thumb.jpg.84f27321f56f85942038b2ee83824a1a.jpg

Just saw an anti-Allred ad where it is a woman who basically is afraid of her child going to school and having forced gender reassignment surgery or something like that. Utterly ridiculous.

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Just saw an anti-Allred ad where it is a woman who basically is afraid of her child going to school and having forced gender reassignment surgery or something like that. Utterly Udderly (for a former male) ridiculous.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Just saw an anti-Allred ad where it is a woman who basically is afraid of her child going to school and having forced gender reassignment surgery or something like that. Utterly ridiculous.

Her kid is probably home schooled.

• Hook 'Em 2

I actually hate Cruz a lot more than Trump. Trump is a shithole but he’s just a genuine grifter that will do anything for self-enrichment. Everything about Cruz is fake. Fake Texan, does everything just to mimic Trump and simps for him even after Trump bent him over in that primary and insulted his family. As a man I don’t see how you could have any respect for someone like that.

• Hook 'Em 4

Debate is at 7pm tonight. Whoever starts pregaming first gets to start thread.

Channels statewide

• WFAA-TV
  • KHOU-TV
  • KVUE-TV
  • KENS-TV
  • KCEN-TV
  • KAGS-TV
  • KYTX-TV
  • KIII-TV
  • KBMT-TV
  • KXVA-TV
  • KIDY-TV
  • KCIT-TV
  • KFDA-TV
  • KVIA-TV
  • KMYL-LP
  • KMYL-TV
  • KRGV-TV
  • KGBT-TV
  • C-SPAN
  • KTBS-TV
  • KAVU-TV
  • KFDX-TV
  • C-SPAN
  • WBAP Radio
  • KXDJ Radio
  • Marfa Public Radio
  • Radio Bilingue

5 hours ago, Helobious said:

I actually hate Cruz a lot more than Trump. Trump is a shithole but he’s just a genuine grifter that will do anything for self-enrichment. Everything about Cruz is fake. Fake Texan, does everything just to mimic Trump and simps for him even after Trump bent him over in that primary and insulted his family. As a man I don’t see how you could have any respect for someone like that.

Exactly.  That's the commercial I want to see. "Ted Cruz won't stand up for his own wife.  What makes you think he'll stand up for you?  He won't, because he's not a real Texan  But a real Texan, like Colin Allred, will stand up for you.  And he'll stand up to anybody in Washington D.C. that talks down to his fellow Texans, unlike that cosplay Texan Ted Cruz."

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, C-Man said:

Irony is dead. Republicans afraid of gender surgery in school but throw up their hands when it comes to [checks notes] kids dying in school.

Edit:

Just got a text that I felt obligated to respond to:

IMG_0849.jpeg

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1