I built my own damn stage.

Nuge

3 hours ago, Nuge said:

She's gorgeous, for sure.  Super nice and approachable, too.  We still chat.  She's from Vancouver BC but has family in the area - so she stayed with them sadly. 

You should set up the concert so that they are streamable on Surly in the music forum and advertise the date in advance. 

At $9.95, when you get 50 of us to agree to pay for the concert to support live music you have close to $500 more bucks to give them. 

Do you have any female flutists from Band Camp giving concerts?   We can move it to the pee in the butt forum and charge real money!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

You should set up the concert so that they are streamable on Surly in the music forum and advertise the date in advance. 

At $9.95, when you get 50 of us to agree to pay for the concert to support live music you have close to $500 more bucks to give them. 

I'd be totally down for that.  Count me in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Loch Lomond will take the stage Saturday night. I'm really excited to see them play. Hopefully the backyard is full so they can make some money.

1afe6837ee22a6264a8a34ba705677bf.jpg

1be85f3fc31a09bcfa8f506aef1e7a3c.jpg

6eec62db787d40a401dd4ba03f2902ab.jpg

Edited by Nuge
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

My last show of the season is this Saturday 9/7.
Echo Onda is a Portland band fronted by Jacque Fitzgerald with several members of popular indie band Ages & Ages backing her. Looking forward to her new material and the full band.
Dark Reflector is taking the stage after sundown to herald in the night with goth darkwave electronic music.
Should make for a very cool show.

1a563a25e5e3fcfc963de7ddccf32154.jpg

17620097f48960bd3b39cbb54820df9d.jpg

Edited by Nuge

4 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

This is all so cool. There’s a place in my town that does this too, and you can see from the pics they get a good turnout:

Matildas Music Under the Pines

https://g.co/kgs/uSpn5xS

That looks awesome.  Love that stage under the trees.  Mine is a work in progress and I love seeing all of these other venues.  It inspires me.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Nuge said:

That looks awesome.  Love that stage under the trees.  Mine is a work in progress and I love seeing all of these other venues.  It inspires me.

It was closer to “downtown” and got squeezed out by developers. I was glad when they found a place to land.