RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I’m guessing this didn’t happen or he just rambled about vaccines?

I just saw a little clip on KXAN, I assume from this "event".

He claims he polls above Trump by 14%.  Now, I don't pay all that much attention to the polls, but I think he might be stretching the truth a bit.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I just saw a little clip on KXAN, I assume from this "event".

He claims he polls above Trump by 14%.  Now, I don't pay all that much attention to the polls, but I think he might be stretching the truth a bit.

Who said that though, RFK jr, or the brain worm?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Good fucking god.  I would almost rather have dotard than him.  This is like "name the dumbest internet conspiracy theories you can name and I will make them a top priority!!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

The only question I have is at what point in the campaign does he withdraw and vigorously fellate endorse Trump. My guess is that 95%+of his base are  former Trumptards, so those votes will just roll back, but I cant really determine if the timing matters that much. If he's not a complete fucking moron, he will at least extract an 8+ figure buyout from the money backing Trump. But unfortunately for Cheryl, he is a fucking moron.    

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

My guess is that 95%+of his base are  former Trumptards

The other 5% are left wing anti-vaxx nutjobs like my sister.  My guess is that she just won't vote if he's not on the ballot, but she's in Texas, so whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1

Behnd the Bastards is doing a series on RFK jr.  They've published 2 episodes.  The 1st was some background on the Kennedy family going back to before Joe Kennedy (RFK's grandfather and an all around piece of shit.)   I was fairly aware of the family history stuff but not so much on RFK Jr.'s childhood.  Yes, he was a child of priviledge but a lot of people overlook just how little parenting kids like that get, how they grow up with so few boundaries and how acting out is one of their few avenues for attention.  I still think he's a lunatic but I actually felt a little sorry for him after hearing about his childhood.  Obviously, losing an uncle and then his dad in less than 5 years has to fuck a kid up.  

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Behnd the Bastards is doing a series on RFK jr.  They've published 2 episodes.  The 1st was some background on the Kennedy family going back to before Joe Kennedy (RFK's grandfather and an all around piece of shit.)   I was fairly aware of the family history stuff but not so much on RFK Jr.'s childhood.  Yes, he was a child of priviledge but a lot of people overlook just how little parenting kids like that get, how they grow up with so few boundaries and how acting out is one of their few avenues for attention.  I still think he's a lunatic but I actually felt a little sorry for him after hearing about his childhood.  Obviously, losing an uncle and then his dad in less than 5 years has to fuck a kid up.  

I never gave a shit about him, but I did listen to the first part of BtB pod on him, and it was incredibly entertaining. I still think he's a deranged asshole and possibly could swing this election Trump's way, but it's a great listen for anyone who enjoys learning about historical bastards. All the stuff about his falcon is amazing, and I can't believe he doesn't bring one with him on the campaign trail. It would go over really well with the lunatics who adore him.

Here's a link to their YouTube channel:

48 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Yeah, the falcon stuff was wild.   Maybe if he brought one to a rally, it would shit on people.  

Or just go to a Trump rally if you want to get shit on

7 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I had a feeling this little ho would be maga or something close to it. 

She'll be whatever you want, if there's something  in it for her. She's got her 15 minutes to make what she can.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

image.png.efbe58eb9e46e08fcf3e39e363c960b0.png

of-course-anchorman.gif

Holy fuck.  But then, somewhere along the way, he got the bright idea to take it to Central Park and stage it so that it looked like a bicyclist hit the bear?  

In what rational world does this make sense?

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy fuck.  But then, somewhere along the way, he got the bright idea to take it to Central Park and stage it so that it looked like a bicyclist hit the bear?  

In what rational world does this make sense?

Maybe not to @Brisketexan, but to me it makes more sense than eating roadkill

eta you know he hit the bear

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Robert F. Kennedy eating ribs, regaling an all-white dressed Roseanne Barr who wants more of said rubs but for her choice in attire color.  He's regaling her with a time he went to catch Falcons, found a dead bear, field skinned it, took the meat in his car---almost to the airport.  Before using an old bike from a friend who had asked him to dispose of it, you know that thing you do when you want to donate or dump an old bike-you give it a member of the Kennedy family?  Goes to a Steakhouse in Manhattan and then, pressed for time---stages a bicyclist hit and run maul on said bear with his drunken friends. This begins a statewide investigation while RFK JR sorts through his Falcon pictures on the plane ride out.  And maybe over-handling the dead bear meat gave him brain works, but didn't kill him.  He couldn't go ask for rancid bear meat vaccination from a doctor or vet because it might tip off the authorities.  So ten years later, he's running on an anti-vaxx plaform, actually polling in some places in low double-digits.  And the New Yorker fact check dept. is the stand-in for sanity and election integrity?    

I have that right?  After a few weeks of optimistic thoughts on the future of the Republic, it would seem the simulation is done with its software update and ready to rumble.  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Robert F. Kennedy eating ribs, regaling an all-white dressed Roseanne Barr who wants more of said rubs but for her choice in attire color.  He's regaling her with a time he went to catch Falcons, found a dead bear, field skinned it, took the meat in his car---almost to the airport.  Before using an old bike from a friend who had asked him to dispose of it, you know that thing you do when you want to donate or dump an old bike-you give it a member of the Kennedy family?  Goes to a Steakhouse in Manhattan and then, pressed for time---stages a bicyclist hit and run maul on said bear with his drunken friends. This begins a statewide investigation while RFK JR sorts through his Falcon pictures on the plane ride out.  And maybe over-handling the dead bear meat gave him brain works, but didn't kill him.  He couldn't go ask for rancid bear meat vaccination from a doctor or vet because it might tip off the authorities.  So ten years later, he's running on an anti-vaxx plaform, actually polling in some places in low double-digits.  And the New Yorker fact check dept. is the stand-in for sanity and election integrity?    

I have that right?  After a few weeks of optimistic thoughts on the future of the Republic, it would seem the simulation is done with its software update and ready to rumble.  

No, you don't have that right.  Peter Luger is in Brooklyn. 

I swear I ate at one about 10 years ago in Midtown/Theater District.  Maybe I'm thinking of the off-shoot started by his long-time maitre-d'

Well now the story makes perfect sense, thank you Gil.  

Think about his for a second:  we've all had sympathy for Cheryl Hines as she portrayed Larry David's wife, because Larry David...

Her fictional role was/is better than her real life.   How can she be married to this fucking lunatic?

• Hook 'Em 3