RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Just when you think the dude could not be any weirder ....

Well at least it wasn't an assistant or secretary like other Kennedy's.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

No way it happened the way he said it did.

Yup. Roseanne taking part in this smokescreen tells me that she's involved. That stupid cunt probably accidently sat on the bear, and the poor little guy never had a chance. And because nobody in their right mind is gonna risk eating roseanne's buttkill, they had to dump it in the park. 

• Haha 2

On 7/26/2024 at 10:00 PM, Ted Lange said:

Forgetting for a moment about the bear cub killing and the bitcoin buying and anti-vaxing and the rest of the crazy and stupid shit: there's no way a guy with a voice like his could ever get elected to anything, right?  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

GUJrQU3WwAEvR8M?format=png&name=small

I saw it pointed out on Twitter that the reporter, Tatiana Schlossberg, is JFK’s granddaughter. I looked it up online to confirm, and yep, that’s Caroline Kennedy’s daughter. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Think about his for a second:  we've all had sympathy for Cheryl Hines as she portrayed Larry David's wife, because Larry David...

Her fictional role was/is better than her real life.   How can she be married to this fucking lunatic?

I think it's safe to say that she too is a weirdo asshole

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Forgetting for a moment about the bear cub killing and the bitcoin buying and anti-vaxing and the rest of the crazy and stupid shit: there's no way a guy with a voice like his could ever get elected to anything, right?  

Fuck no.  At least get him one of them Stephen Hawking voice-amabobbers. Anything would be better than listening to that fuckstick for 4 years.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

How in the world is RFK, jr still in this race? You really never hear anything about him. And when you do is crazy stuff. 

Trump wishes he’d drop out 😂😂😂

You can go weeks without hearing of any developments on the RFK front. And when you do, its because you're reading about brain worms or bear roadkill.  His VP(whose name I cant even remember) makes Admiral Stockdale look like a winner. She basically cut a check with Sergie  Brin's money for an enhanced linkedin profile.

Its all a con. If Trump really wants him gone, all it will take is a fat check from Elon/Theil/techbros. 

He was the featured story on Last Week Tonight with John Oliver tonight. Dude is crazy and they didn’t even know about the bear story when taping last night.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Think about his for a second:  we've all had sympathy for Cheryl Hines as she portrayed Larry David's wife, because Larry David...

Her fictional role was/is better than her real life.   How can she be married to this fucking lunatic?

yM18yy.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This stupid fucker getting any votes should make those voting for him take a good look inward at what that says about you.

Why is your zipper down Rob?

• Haha 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

You can go weeks without hearing of any developments on the RFK front. And when you do, its because you're reading about brain worms or bear roadkill.  

No shit.  "Let me get out in front of this one. Back in 2002, when I was young and stupid, I constructed a preying mantis out of seven possums and four rabid squirrels ..."  

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Macanudo said:

He also drove his first wife to suicide.

11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Yeah, that was my thought too. Through clenched teeth, she's like: "Why are you telling this story? And why are we recording it?"

When you've lost Roseanne ...

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Brandywine said:

How in the world is RFK, jr still in this race? You really never hear anything about him. And when you do is crazy stuff. 

Bc it’s a grift.  Jill Stein ain’t doing shit either except raking in some Putin cash 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Why is your zipper down Rob?

Nailed it…

18 hours ago, Underdog said:

How much you want to bet he fucked that bear? Dude can’t keep it out of anything that isn’t his wife. 

• Hook 'Em 3

The week when “racist care bear” meme really starts to go mainstream viral, not just political boards…RFKJR admits to once staging a biker on bear cyclicide to Roseanne Barr who looks like a polar bear in that outfit.  

and oh yeah; the Utah outfitter and field guide for Don Jr who is in legal trouble for unlawfully killing the bear to present to Don Jr as a staged kill for stuffing?  Yeah, that dude is back in court this week   

There’s a merch opportunity in here somewhere folks   

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump wishes he’d drop out 😂😂😂

One of Trump's biggest donors is bankrolling RFK in hopes that he pulls votes from Harris.  As mentioned on Last Week Tonight, Trump is looking at putting him in the Cabinet...as Dir of Health & Human Services.