RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

49 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I regret wanting to fuck RFK's wife but she's making a comeback. 

What about just coming on her back to fuck over RFK?

Idk. There’s a joke in there somewhere that I’m too lazy to really parse out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

He’s going to announce withdrawal at the Ambassador Hotel.  

Yes, but because he has a worm in his brain, he will wind up at the Embassy Suites.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

Yes, but because he has a worm in his brain, he will wind up at the Embassy Suites.  

Trumps team would show up at the Swiss embassy 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Cross posting

Wouldn't it be amazing if RFJ Jr was head of the CIA and got to see the real files on the JFK and RFK assassinations and he finds out the CIA did it...super conflict of interest...

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Looking forward to what a non-story it will be tomorrow when RFK bends the knee to Trump. The right media will play it up as if RFK was previously polling 25% but even they will stop mentioning RFK by the end of the weekend.

The primary outcome of bringing RFK jr into the MAGA fold will be to make Trump appreciate JD Vance.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Wouldn't it be amazing if RFJ Jr was head of the CIA and got to see the real files on the JFK and RFK assassinations and he finds out the CIA did it...super conflict of interest...

doubtful that many meaningful files weren't shredded years ago. If any were left, they would be destroyed if RFK Jr. was about to be given access power.

EDIT: let's look to close this thread soon as it doesnt matter after today.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Man, I love this brain worms shitheel saying his father wouldn't recognize the Democratic Party. Yeah, your dad would love you endorse a would-be tyrant like Trump. The brain worm needs to finish the job. 

• Hook 'Em 4

16 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Looking forward to what a non-story it will be tomorrow when RFK bends the knee to Trump. The right media will play it up as if RFK was previously polling 25% but even they will stop mentioning RFK by the end of the weekend.

The Kamala HQ xitter feed is going to bring holy hell down on them. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

He would sell the original files to someone that wants to keep it secret for millions of dollars and we would never hear about it.

• Hook 'Em 2

Democrats wanted him out of the ballot with lawsuits, they might know something, "we hate both sides" people are far more fertile ground than reaching out for the cult.

Edited by linux

37 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

What happened to the Shriver DNA that causes that voice? I have to dive for the remote control every time.

Not sure if I'm missing a joke here but RFK's kids don't have any Shriver blood.

3 minutes ago, linux said:

"we hate both sides" people are far more fertile ground than reaching out for the cult.

Polling shows double haters prefer Kamala over Trump.