RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I see many rfk jr voters just sitting at home at Election Day 

Yep.  The RFK jr supporters I know were never going to vote for either party in 2024.  Some of them voted Trump in 2016 and 2020, but there weren’t voting much prior to Trump and RFK tapped into the vaccine bullshit, but Trump still brags about it, and for some of them, it’s a hill they will die on.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s both refreshing and disheartening to see that our politics now really can be boiled down to insane and stupid vs. normal and coherent.  Real mask off moment. 

Yep. We can pick up the pieces or fall off the cliff. Let's get on with it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep.  The RFK jr supporters I know were never going to vote for either party in 2024.  Some of them voted Trump in 2016 and 2020, but there weren’t voting much prior to Trump and RFK tapped into the vaccine bullshit, but Trump still brags about it, and for some of them, it’s a hill they will die on.

I think most of them will come home, if they bother to vote.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

IMG_2806.thumb.webp.e85505c60a3366b586d1650e938ac131.webp

If you read their subreddit, that sounds a little high for both Harris and Trump.  Sounds like a shitload will stay home, with quite a few still voting for RFK in some states out of spite.

They are in meltdown mode, first that he tried to join Harris's campaign, and then he joined Donald "Operation Warp Speed WAS ALL MY DOING AND I DON'T GET ANY CREDIT IT FOR IT" Trump.

Edit: There's also plenty of morons who think this is all a ruse and that he will be popping back into the race next month.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4

One of the local news was covering this and they showed a clip with this wingnut  onstage w trump and Bobby was talking about how trump was all for healthy food and no chemicals etc. 

I don’t see any people who are interested in him on actual issues following him to trump 

12 hours ago, Js1 said:

IMG_2806.thumb.webp.e85505c60a3366b586d1650e938ac131.webp

That poll is 100% bullshit. It's hard enough nowadays to poll enough voters for any candidate to get a MOE of 2%. That would require hundreds if not > 1000 respondents. There is no way they got that many RFK voters to respond.

This has to be a crosstab of a general election poll with like 50 RFK voters, in which case the MOE is greater than 20%.

6 hours ago, mdmost said:

Everybody has their price. RFK Jr is no different and I'm sure that will turn off a lot of people who were never Trumpers and went for RFK for that reason. 

There were only a few millionaires/billionaires that were putting up something like 90% or more of RFK's donations/PAC funding.

• Timothy Mellon - $25 million
  • Gavin De Becker - $14 million
  • Nicole Shanahan - $4.5 million (RFK's running mate)

From there, the donations drop down below $1 million and into the hundreds of thousands. I was surprised at how much he had received, yet surprised at how few donors there were.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Normal dude doing normal stuff, imo.

28403332-f77e-4297-96df-a3f13ee8dfa1.png

Here's that whole 2012 piece about Kick Kennedy:  https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a924/kick-kennedy-interview/

I'm all for a life of adventure, but the American royalty/privilege claimed and exploited by the Kennedy family is pretty gross. 

• Hook 'Em 1