RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

28 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Well yeah I guess chainsawing off a whale's head isn't exactly douchy but it's damn sure weird.

The Allman Brothers sawed off an average of three whale carcass heads while on West Coast tours back in the day.  But they did grill most of the meat that hadn't turned. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

My favorite part of the whale story is that Bobby “likes to study skulls and animal skeletons” as if that’s something that needs to be studied, like an 18th century naturalist.  My dude, some obsessive German made an etching of that whale skull in 1785 and labeled every part in Latin, you can just go and get an animal anatomy book. 

This sounds suspiciously like science. What are you, gay?

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

My favorite part of the whale story is that Bobby “likes to study skulls and animal skeletons” as if that’s something that needs to be studied, like an 18th century naturalist.  My dude, some obsessive German made an etching of that whale skull in 1785 and labeled every part in Latin, you can just go and get an animal anatomy book. 

“….. but I can’t read Latin”

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Well yeah I guess chainsawing off a whale's head isn't exactly douchy but it's damn sure weird.

Yeah, if I get access to a dead whale and happen to have a chainsaw, it's not going to be the head I take home.

Secretary of Phrenology- he’s a natural fit for that position.
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

On 8/25/2024 at 9:20 PM, Mittens said:

I have known Bobby Kennedy Jr. for decades.
We were friends.
I loved his politics.
His speeches inspired me.
We were neighbors.
Our kids were friends.
We carpooled the kids to school for a few years.

Bobby Kennedy has had presidential ambitions his entire adult life.

In 2006, when Bobby was 53 years old, New York State Attorney General Elliot Spitzer left office to run for Governor. Bobby Kennedy considered running for that office.

This position could have quickly led him to either the US Senate or Governor of New York and a potential path to the presidency.
He ultimately didn't run citing that his "responsibilities to his six children from two marriages had left him with expenses that simply couldn’t be covered by a government salary."
There were other reasons.

In 2008, when Bobby was 54 years old, Hillary Clinton vacated her New York Senate seat to become Barack Obama's Secretary of State... this was another feasible path for Bobby to fulfill his presidential ambitions.

That didn't happen according to Bobby because... “I have spent lots of time thinking about it. I have spent time talking with my uncle, my brothers, my cousin and, of course, my wife. And I think I’m in a good position right now doing what I’m doing.”
There were other reasons.

Now, in 2024 at 70 years old, with the window of opportunity for his presidential aspirations closing, Bobby decides it's now or never. He takes some conspiratorial positions on COVID, vaccinations and Dr. Fauci which tapped into MAGA's frustration and anger with the pandemic, the economy, establishment politics, and the white majority sunsetting into the minority... which leads him to get into bed with Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, Steve Bannon... and ultimately Trump.

At 70 years old, running for President was the desperate move of a man who had presidential ambitions but saw the door rapidly closing on the opportunity for him to hold any political office. It was a Hail Mary. For him to end his pursuit of the presidency and endorse Trump is not only a betrayal of the values and traditions of the Kennedy family but it is also a cynical, hypocritical betrayal of his own political beliefs and personal feelings about Trump which have been publicly documented for years and years.

His endorsement of Trump demonstrates his political cowardice. He has sold his political soul and desecrated the historic work and legacy of his father Robert and his uncle President John Kennedy.

The Kennedy family issued a statement:
"Our brother Bobby’s decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

His sister Kerry Kennedy added: 
"I am disgusted by my brother’s obscene embrace of Donald Trump. And I completely disavow and dissociate myself from Robert Kennedy Jr. and his flagrant efforts to desecrate my father's memory."

I too completely disavow and dissociate myself from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Oh, fuck that fucking bridge.

What, it's not like we're going to get stuck on it behind a broken down truck at the very, very top, swaying in the wind not knowing how we'll get down, right?  That would NEVER happen.

Edited by Brisketexan

23 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I’ve eaten my weight a few times over in crabs caught under that bridge. I’m pretty sure that’s going to take a few years off my life

From the cholesterol or all the chemicals in the water from the refineries?

and from somone with a crippling fear of heights, fuck the rainbow bridge.

Also, the first time I heard someone referencing their deceased pet crossing the rainbow bridge.... I was very confused. I thought people were chunking their dead pets off the bridge. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

58 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

From the cholesterol or all the chemicals in the water from the refineries?

and from somone with a crippling fear of heights, fuck the rainbow bridge.

Also, the first time I heard someone referencing their deceased pet crossing the rainbow bridge.... I was very confused. I thought people were chunking their dead pets off the bridge. 

Definitely the chemicals. I was watching a show in college about superfund cleanup sites and one of the areas they panned across was where we crabbed 😳

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

crossed that bridge every day for 2 years while working for Chevron Chemical...

except it was two-way traffic back then.

And if you worked shift work, either coming or going at least half the people headed the other way were drunk 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Except it isnt Johnson, and he was running for President and getting ~2% of the vote.   He is much more relevant than the preacher of the church Obama went to at one point.   Yet this absolute loon is campaigning for Trump.

One thing that amused me a few weeks ago was when all the GOP were bitching that Harris would be on the ballot despite not having gone through  the primary process, but I don't recall.anyone saying a word about this clown getting on it in however many states.

• Hook 'Em 2

Yes, yes. Rich guy is suing a state to force them to pay thousands of dollars to reprint ballots because his dumbass waited too long to get out of the race. The brain worm must finish the job.

• Haha 2

RFK vs Candace Owens is the fight we didn't know we needed

RFK Jr: 

During her interview on @PiersMorgan Candace Owen @RealCandaceO referred to what she termed "radical Judaism" and characterized the iconic Lubavitcher Rebbe Menachem Schneerson, as someone who "preached Jewish supremacism and hatred of all non-Jews." These words are a sickening and manifestly inaccurate description of a revered holy man who was respected and beloved by people of all faiths.

Rabbi Schneerson preached a message of unadulterated love, tolerance, respect, and universal justice for all of humanity. My father considered him a spiritual mentor and sought his advice on diverse issues of morality and ethics. He once visited the Rebbe at 2 o’clock in the morning! As Americans, we need to distance ourselves from the troubling rise in antisemitism. We need unity in our country, not divisiveness. That's what Rabbi Schneerson stood for.

Candace Owens:

Let me be perfectly clear. I do not, in any way accept that “it is obvious that since every Jew, (men and even women and children) brings about the existence of the entire creation, they become masters over the entire world, and thus every single creation, owes them recognition…therefore the jew is in control, particularly over physical matters.”

In fact I fully reject this ideology, spiritually and doctrinally. If you think you can demand my obedience to this by trying to smear my rejection of this supremacy as some form of antisemitism, you may try.

But know that I will continue to reject it, fully.

Should you wish to debate me on this topic, I am certain that  @piersmorgan would gladly host it. Let’s do it.

• Haha 1

RFK Jr. rips Harris, says president should be able to ‘put together’ sentence in English

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4860996-robert-f-kennedy-jr-kamala-harris-donald-trump-2024-election/

Fucking asshole.

Agree here. The President should be able to put together a sentence. Prospective cabinet members also shouldn't sound like they gargled the Devil's cum when they talk. That's why I'm voting Kamala

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, VivaNaranja said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4860996-robert-f-kennedy-jr-kamala-harris-donald-trump-2024-election/

Fucking asshole.

Agree here. The President should be able to put together a sentence. Prospective cabinet members also shouldn't sound like they gargled the Devil's cum when they talk. That's why I'm voting Kamala

RFK interviewed by Chris Cuomo on Newmax is commented on by The Hill.

None 12 of the people who found this would have voted for Kamala.

• Hook 'Em 1