RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

50 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

My psycho crazy neighbor, who is an embarrassment to our neighborhood, has a sign outside his house. Of course it's an RFK for President sign. 

The RFK base needs to hear two messages:

(1) He's a sellout, it's all rigged, I'm staying home.

(2) I'm writing in RFK.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You need to put out a JFK Jr for President sign.

Randomness: John John once played in our Ultimate Frisbee pickup game in Central Park on the Great Lawn. His girlfriend at the time, Darryl Hannah, watched from the sidelines. A weird man came up and wouldn’t leave her alone, demanding to take her picture. The guys playing in the game came over and told the man to leave, or they would beat the living crap out of him. He left. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Randomness: John John once played in our Ultimate Frisbee pickup game in Central Park on the Great Lawn. His girlfriend at the time, Darryl Hannah, watched from the sidelines. A weird man came up and wouldn’t leave her alone, demanding to take her picture. The guys playing in the game came over and told the man to leave, or they would beat the living crap out of him. He left. 

You didn't go looking for him in Dealey Plaza a few years ago, did you?

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

You guessed it, Frank Stallone.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

This fucking guy is causing a shit storm in north Carolina as he works to selectively get his name off ballots in battleground states only. This dude is sabotaging early voting solely for his own narcissistic needs just like the orange fuckface he’s joined forces with. Of course with the help of republican manned state or federal supreme courts. Fuck them all.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

North Carolina has a huuuuuuuuuge mess. The NC state supreme court should be tar’d and feathered ….

I think the idea that we are going to know anything within weeks or maybe even months of election night in November is silly.  These goons are going to tie up everything in the courts for months.  That has been the goal since January 6th failed.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think the idea that we are going to know anything within weeks or maybe even months of election night in November is silly.  These goons are going to tie up everything in the courts for months.  That has been the goal since January 6th failed.

first time GIF

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I disagree, but because they will only try this if it's remotely close, I don't think it's going to be.  I think we will over-perform even the more optimistic polling, which at that point send most of these folks running for the shade, which won't be anywhere near Trump.  Make absolutely no mistake though, we will need to remain steadfast for the forseeable future, as they have set the stage to make all this possible in future elections as well as this one.  We need to win the battle in our immediate site lines, but this political fight is far from over, and won't be until lots of judges leave the bench while we have Democratic control.  The damage of the unholy union of Trump and McConnell will take years, perhaps decades, for us to rid ourselves of them.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Make absolutely no mistake though, we will need to remain steadfast for the forseeable future, as they have set the stage to make all this possible in future elections as well as this one.  We need to win the battle in our immediate site lines, but this political fight is far from over, and won't be until lots of judges leave the bench while we have Democratic control.  The damage of the unholy union of Trump and McConnell will take years, perhaps decades, for us to rid ourselves of them.  

damn-it-god-dammit.gif

For real, I don't know if I have the stamina (that's what she said) to keep up with this for much longer.  I'm 42.  I've got a lot of other shit to do in the coming years other than worry about a bunch of stupid fucks destroying our nation.  If it continues on much longer after this, I think I'll just have to cut my losses and move on.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

damn-it-god-dammit.gif

For real, I don't know if I have the stamina (that's what she said) to keep up with this for much longer.  I'm 42.  I've got a lot of other shit to do in the coming years other than worry about a bunch of stupid fucks destroying our nation.  If it continues on much longer after this, I think I'll just have to cut my losses and move on.

You know what cures that, continual winning.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think the idea that we are going to know anything within weeks or maybe even months of election night in November is silly.  

This is super silly and hyperbole.

The counting of the votes does not actually take that long and mail-in ballots will not be as high as they were in 2020; that was entirely a COVID phenomena.  I think you will a lot more in-person voting in NC, PA, WI, MI than before.  

Biden was declared the winner by the media on November 7.  Most of us knew Joe Biden was the winner well before that (by Thursday or so, the trend was pretty clear in PA, MI, WI). I think you're fearmongering a little - of course they will sue and try to overturn results, but every legal challenge has to be heard on an expedited basis via the Electoral Count Reform Act.  All of these challenges will be turned away or defeated by early December and won't change the outcome. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Nah, Ole Joe has Presidential immunity and Kamala has the authority to unilaterally disqualify legitimate electors.  Trump already told us this.

• Like 1

I don’t think that Vice President Harris is a worthy president of this country,” Kennedy told NewsNation host Chris Cuomo. “I think we need to have a president who can give an interview, who can articulate a vision, who can put together an English sentence, who can articulate her and defend her policies and her record and who can engage in a debate with, and regular debates unscripted appearances, president or vice president.”

Disregarding the subtle irony of RFKJr criticizing Harris' ability to put together a sentence while not really doing so well himself, this is glorious.  He's backing Trump.  In what world is Donald Trump more articulate than Kamala Harris?

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Disregarding the subtle irony of RFKJr criticizing Harris' ability to put together a sentence while not really doing so well himself, this is glorious.  He's backing Trump.  In what world is Donald Trump more articulate than Kamala Harris?

BRAIN

WORMS

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/12/2024 at 7:35 PM, Covri said:

This fucking guy is causing a shit storm in north Carolina as he works to selectively get his name off ballots in battleground states only. This dude is sabotaging early voting solely for his own narcissistic needs just like the orange fuckface he’s joined forces with. Of course with the help of republican manned state or federal supreme courts. Fuck them all.

He’s not doing it for himself. He’s doing it for Trump.

• Hook 'Em 2