Non Texas Recruiting 2025: Look at the poors trying so hard

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

Wow ... this apparently is really their locker room!

Angry Will Ferrell GIF

And this comment to the tweet fit the thread title.

image.png.46334b728f82461c60269b81d2fdbc7d.png

Man that is embarrassing. On the other hand, it could hold some sentimental value.

"Hey kid, you see that dent and that stain there? That is where Reggie Bush was blasting Kim Kardashian at halftime while coach Carroll drew up his Heisman winning play."

21 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

Herman and his locker room demo hammer of Thor still make the Mount Rushmore of CFB cringe. 

Oh geez. For sure. If you didn’t know that Herman wasn’t going to be the guy once his coaching staff was announced, that scene with the sledge hammer should have sealed the deal. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

Herman and his locker room demo hammer of Thor still make the Mount Rushmore of CFB cringe. 

He has 2 up there. The backpack mockery on the sideline too. Drew Lock is a douche but Herman doing that was cringe as fuck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T-shirt Sip said:

He has 2 up there. The backpack mockery on the sideline too. Drew Lock is a douche but Herman doing that was cringe as fuck.

I think we were talking about early signs, but for sure you’re right on that. Flipping off cameras in national signing day was a highlight as well. 

I’m guessing Herman wins his way out of Florida Atlantic at some point and lands somewhere with more visibility.  When that happens, I am going to enjoy watching him embarrass some other program on their dime. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think we were talking about early signs, but for sure you’re right on that. Flipping off cameras in national signing day was a highlight as well. 

I’m guessing Herman wins his way out of Florida Atlantic at some point and lands somewhere with more visibility.  When that happens, I am going to enjoy watching him embarrass some other program on their dime. 

hq720.jpg

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Oh geez. For sure. If you didn’t know that Herman wasn’t going to be the guy once his coaching staff was announced, that scene with the sledge hammer should have sealed the deal. 

The grill and the cheek kisses were dead giveaways that he’s a tone deaf moron. 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Viper said:

I think the first sign, and I'm pretty sure @closetojumping mentioned it as such at the time it happened, was him calling into the Houston sports talk station to berate the hosts for discussing rumors about, I think it was Kyle Allen.

Oh that was a bad omen, along with him taking the opportunity at Bellaire Little League opening ceremonies to drone on for an hour as the stands grew more and more assertive in begging him to bring his speech to an end. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Oh that was a bad omen, along with him taking the opportunity at Bellaire Little League opening ceremonies to drone on for an hour as the stands grew more and more assertive in begging him to bring his speech to an end. 

Wait, what? More details please. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mittens said:

"Look at the poors trying so hard"

I dunno. Maybe they should spend some money maintaining that field before they start flaunting exotics on it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Getafix said:

So, what's going on "in the 'Sip"?  (Or however they say it in Oxford, MS?) 

Three decommits today ... 

image.thumb.png.6601a8d2597bf236b1307ea1baf30f78.png

And for the lulz, from Ole Miss 247 - 

image.thumb.png.d51b99bd4f7d98cc09fda8ff9739379e.png

image.thumb.png.b7cec615f918163805bf411129007748.png

• Hook 'Em 3