Tell me about ou

Texas007

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

So if you're a scared little coward, don't call anyone a bitch.  Follow that logic?  Probably not.  And at least I can speak English, okie retard.  🤣  Fuck you and your mother.

This is when I know I won! I fucking own you. I’ll let mom know.

2 hours ago, statsman said:

Immamac should write a personal message feature (we could call it something like “PM”) so that people could take intense takes and comments off the message thread

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

image.jpeg.9dd0e0cf3243269fefcc796afebc1e6d.jpeg

I have never had a problem with him, even when he’s got all drunked up and talked a bunch of shit like the little bitch he is. I was still a gentleman to him. I even asked the next day if we were cool.

IMG_3036.png

IMG_3037.png

IMG_3038.png

IMG_3039.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

TIL that Maine has a football team (and a college). 

If I recall correctly, and that grows increasingly unlikely each day, they used to be pretty good at baseball for a place that doesn’t thaw until June. Doesn’t really address the football aspect, but it goes toward having a college. 

Maine used to be pretty decent at baseball.

EDIT: doc beat me to it. I swear I've actually watched a Maine baseball game in person... mighta been Texas but for some reason Rice is in that memory bubble. Anyway - where were we? 

Oh, right: 0U sucks. And it's 1515.

24 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

I have never had a problem with him, even when he’s got all drunked up and talked a bunch of shit like the little bitch he is. I was still a gentleman to him. I even asked the next day if we were cool.

No I don't want to be your friend.  Please quit begging.  And way to out yourself as a scared little girl.  🤣

Until we beat their dirt stealing asses in October, I’m constantly reminded at work that they beat us last year. I want to beat their ass by 25+ in Dallas this season!

Last year I had to do the “walk of shame” and deliver my “Trading Spaces $1 bet” to a very high up guy at work. This year, I’m looking forward for him to have to visit the peons and deliver my $1. He’ll probably want to give it to me in the parking lot, but no sir, bring it into the cascade of cubicles!

Hook’em!!!

7 minutes ago, Scholz said:

No I don't want to be your friend.  Please quit begging.  And way to out yourself as a scared little girl.  🤣

I can assure you I am not scared. The difference between you and I is that i can control my emotions. You are a fragile little bitch and can not. If you really decide you want to tussle holler at me, until then shut the fuck up. 

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Take it to the streets y'all. Winner gets Jake Paul on PPV.

I don’t want that, and neither does he. I’m a peaceful man. 

12 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

I can assure you I am not scared. The difference between you and I is that i can control my emotions. You are a fragile little bitch and can not. If you really decide you want to tussle holler at me, until then shut the fuck up. 

Name the place and time

IMG_3041.thumb.jpeg.15084d8eacf20545efab39cf4380f7d3.jpegIMG_3042.thumb.webp.d5686a884d77fa3fde6278650f50b37a.webpIMG_3043.webp.c2021ee2c085af1e4c6593191b2f700b.webp

Sterling Shepard

As a true freshman at the University of Oklahoma in 2012, Shepard played in all 13 games with four starts and had 45 receptions for 621 yards and three touchdowns.[6][7] He made his collegiate debut on September 8, against Florida A&M, and had three receptions for 48 receiving yards.[8] In the following game, he had seven receptions for 108 receiving yards and his first collegiate receiving touchdown against Kansas State.[9] As a sophomore in 2013, he started 12 of 13 games, recording 51 receptions for 603 yards and seven touchdowns.[10][11] On September 14, against Tulsa, he had the best game of his collegiate career to that point with eight receptions for 123 receiving yards and two receiving touchdowns.[12] In the 2014 Sugar Bowlagainst Alabama, he had his first collegiate rushing touchdown on a 13-yard play.[13] Shepard started 12 of 13 games as a junior in 2014. He started off the season very strong with career-highs in receiving yards at first against Tulsa with 177 and 215 later on against TCU.[14][15] After recording 49 receptions for 911 yards and five touchdowns through the first seven games of the season, he suffered a groin injury on a reception against Iowa State, which caused him to miss the rest of that game and the next week's game against Baylor and limited him to one reception for 13 yards during the final four games.[16][17][18] As a senior in 2015, he played in all 14 games and had 86 receptions for 1,288 yards and 11 touchdowns.[19] On September 2, against Tennessee, he caught a five-yard touchdown from Baker Mayfieldwith only 40 seconds remaining to help force overtime. In the second overtime, he caught a game-winning 18-yard pass from Mayfield.[20] For his collegiate career, he had 233 receptions for 3,482 yards and 26 touchdowns.

I work where 3 of the 4 big guys are MFng Dirt Stealers/Land Thieves! The outlier is my BIL, as he’s most likely the only reason I still have a corporate job. He’s a UT grad, but also Harvard grad attorney. Told my wife in the mid ‘90s that I think her sister married “better.” Still been married over 30, but at least my BIL is a “boss” that others have to answer too. Please don’t retire - BIL!!!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I work where 3 of the 4 big guys are MFng Dirt Stealers/Land Thieves! The outlier is my BIL, as he’s most likely the only reason I still have a corporate job. He’s a UT grad, but also Harvard grad attorney. Told my wife in the mid ‘90s that I think her sister married “better.” Still been married over 30, but at least my BIL is a “boss” that others have to answer too. Please don’t retire - BIL!!!

Hook’em!!!

How is this possible , do you sell dirt ? 

1 hour ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Other than alcohol issues, maybe I missed it, but what did Vince do that's even remotely comparable to former sooners who have beat women, held them hostage with a screwdriver, etc?

VY got into a bar fight, which is kinda the same thing as breaking a teenage girl's face or kidnapping a teenage girl, if you're fucking stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

VY got into a bar fight, which is kinda the same thing as breaking a teenage girl's face or kidnapping a teenage girl, if you're fucking stupid.

Exactly. That's why I was confused that he was even brought up. Fucking dumb. Obviously bar fight > breaking girl's face/kidnapping.

Vince is such a bad person. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Exactly. That's why I was confused that he was even brought up. Fucking dumb. Obviously bar fight > breaking girl's face/kidnapping.

Vince is such a bad person. 

I brought it up. Wasn’t taking shit about Vince, all I pointed out is that it was brought up that Bowmar got his third DUI. Just asked how many Vince had. Turns out he’s had 3 as well. I think everyone is just a bit anxious for the season to start so everyone is on edge. For my records I will never bring Vince up again. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Anderson's injury is a big enough deal that they're not providing updates on progress. Just "he's not practicing" and now "he's not playing" but inferring that he'll be back soon. They did this last year with several players who missed chunks of games or ended up being out for the season. It's interesting to watch. They're not exactly loaded at WR and now this puts Brenan Thompson on the field as a starter. 

I was checking out the ON3 “Crimson Corner”. Two big themes over there-

1. They are big believers in the transitive property. Their win in the RRS last year gives them a claim for all the program audits Texas is receiving. They believe that was the real OU and the real Texas. Pay no mind to the KU and OSU losses later. 

2. Texas has a soft schedule this year, and any achievements Texas has over OU will be the direct result of it. They ignore the Michigan game, and lack of FCS opponents on Texas’ schedule. We know, from experience, that Arkansas may be shitty, but we will get their best version, hyped up on jihad. TAMU and OU will also try going berserk. None of that supports their narrative, so none of that matters. 

Edited by statsman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, statsman said:

1. They are big believers in the transitive property. Their win in the RRS last year gives them a claim for all the program audits Texas is receiving. They believe that was the real OU and the real Texas. Pay no mind to the KU and OSU losses later. 

2. Texas has a soft schedule this year, and any achievements Texas has over OU will be the direct result of it. They ignore the Michigan game, and lack of FCS opponents on Texas’ schedule. We know, from experience, that Arkansas may be shitty, but we will get their best version, hyped up on jihad. TAMU and OU will also try going berserk. None of that supports their narrative, so none of that matters. 

OU did get a significantly harder SEC schedule than UT, but welcome to the new era of division-less mega conferences. Enjoy that money to console yourselves ou cunts.

4 hours ago, statsman said:

All of their most popular YouTube podcasters are picking them to win 10+ games. When that inevitably doesn’t happen, they’ll blame the schedule. These goobers genuinely believe BV falling ass backwards into 10 wins with their joke of a schedule last year is some huge success and that 2022 was an anomaly. 

Their O-line will be fine because Bill Bedenbaugh is some mad scientist and Jackson Arnold is somehow way better than Dillon Gabriel and will be Joe Burrow reincarnated. We’ll see

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

IMG_3093.thumb.jpeg.0ff69f6d20d82e0ba56aec1dcdaada28.jpeg

Those are cute. I imagine they come in handy when an ex Sooner needs cash to pay a court order or make bail. You can probably sell them for $3k each. 

Texas players get by with this. It’s a simple thing, but it only goes to lettermen that graduate, and it’s amazing how hard Longhorns even in the NFL work to graduate, so they can get one. It opens a lot of doors in this state. 

IMG_3321.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This thread is refreshing.  SECrant, among its many shortcomings, claims this isn’t a real rivalry anymore and aggy is the real rival.  I know this conference has a lot of dumbasses but that site takes it to a new low.  

OUsucks: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/texas-and-oklahoma-are-not-rivals/114583157/

I had enough of that thread just reading the OP.  So fucking stupid.  

We hate each other but can respect each other.  I think they don't understand that.  We hate the aggies but don't respect them at all.  That's the difference. 

Edited by Plorant