Tell me about ou

Texas007

On 7/28/2024 at 5:33 PM, Pdawg88 said:

So I won’t see you at a game this year? 

Probably not unless he becomes cool with violence against girls/a wifebeater himself. Why don’t you do a countdown of blowu domestic abusers: Joe Mixon, Dorian Green-Beckham, Dede Westbrook, Frank Shannon, Justin Chaisson…et al?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/6/8/15761998/bob-stoops-retires-oklahoma-football-legacy#:~:text=In summary%3A Stoops handled a,onto the roster at Oklahoma.

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Probably not unless he becomes cool with violence against girls/a wifebeater himself. Why don’t you do a countdown of blowu domestic abusers: Joe Mixon, Dorian Green-Beckham, Dede Westbrook, Frank Shannon, Justin Chaisson…et al?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/6/8/15761998/bob-stoops-retires-oklahoma-football-legacy#:~:text=In summary%3A Stoops handled a,onto the roster at Oklahoma.

You again? Let me guess, you want to drive the 6 hours again and fight me just like last year? This asshole sent me private messages wanting me to meet him halfway from OKC to Austin so we could meet up and beat shit out of each other in a Loves parking lot . I’m pretty sure that most (not dumb enough to say all) OU fans are not cool with beating women. Never put my hands on a women in my life and never will. For the record I said Mixon should have never put a OU uniform on again. Now settle down and have a great day, we only have a couple weeks till the season starts and you can get back to sending me more messages. 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

You again? Let me guess, you want to drive the 6 hours again and fight me just like last year? This asshole sent me private messages wanting me to meet him halfway from OKC to Austin so we could meet up and beat shit out of each other in a Loves parking lot . I’m pretty sure that most (not dumb enough to say all) OU fans are not cool with beating women. Never put my hands on a women in my life and never will. For the record I said Mixon should have never put a OU uniform on again. Now settle down and have a great day, we only have a couple weeks till the season starts and you can get back to sending me more messages. 

Hey dipshit, please explain the reason for posting douche bag Sooner players on the UT site? You think there’s a big desire for that countdown here? Go away.

And your whole fanbase is full of shitty human beings who will put up up with violence against girls for football wins. The players I listed are the tip of the iceberg and none of you lifted a finger in protest. Ever. The only reason you’re not as bad as Baylor fans is solely due to sheer volume. Scumbag okies.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It wasn't debunked as far as the relationship.  Even if a relationship happened that's prostitution and extortion so the police would definitely investigate...

Obsession noted

38 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Hey dipshit, please explain the reason for posting douche bag Sooner players on the UT site? You think there’s a big desire for that countdown here? Go away.

And your whole fanbase is full of shitty human beings who will put up up with violence against girls for football wins. The players I listed are the tip of the iceberg and none of you lifted a finger in protest. Ever. The only reason you’re not as bad as Baylor fans is solely due to sheer volume. Scumbag okies.

You don’t like it, don’t click on it. I asked and was told to list it here if that’s not good enough for you then sure don’t know what to tell you. Im not on this site shitting on your team or being a dick talking shit. Now you can keep the tough guy schtick up all you want, I could give two shits. I still have our conversation so don’t make me embarrass you in front of the class and pull your little pants down and spank your ass with the receipts of you looking like a total douche. Go your way cupcake and I’ll go mine. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

You don’t like it, don’t click on it. I asked and was told to list it here if that’s not good enough for you then sure don’t know what to tell you. Im not on this site shitting on your team or being a dick talking shit. Now you can keep the tough guy schtick up all you want, I could give two shits. I still have our conversation so don’t make me embarrass you in front of the class and pull your little pants down and spank your ass with the receipts of you looking like a total douche. Go your way cupcake and I’ll go mine. 

Post whatever you want, I just think it’s bizarre that a sooner is over here posting blowu players. Did anybody ask for them?

Also like to point out what shitty human beings and shitty wifebeaters you protect you guys are when you’re reminiscing over here for whatever reason. And you’re a pussy.

30 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Post whatever you want, I just think it’s bizarre that a sooner is over here posting blowu players.  Did anybody ask for them?

In fairness, 1) the post is titled "tell me about OU."  2) folks rarely ask for others to post anything around here.  Most everything posted is a function of a poster saying to himself "I should add this to this thread."  If it sucks, he is usually informed.  But nobody has ever asked for any of my sorry takes. I offer them freely, out of the goodness of my heart.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

In fairness, 1) the post is titled "tell me about OU."  2) folks rarely ask for others to post anything around here.  Most everything posted is a function of a poster saying to himself "I should add this to this thread."  If it sucks, he is usually informed.  But nobody has ever asked for any of my sorry takes. I offer them freely, out of the goodness of my heart.

Valid. But fuck blowu anyway and their many wifebeaters and all their morally bankrupt fans. I love how all they ever remember are the wins but never the cheating and criminality that bought them. Scumbags.

17 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

But I did ask. In the Texas countdown thread if you go back a couple days I asked if it would be cool if I did it on that thread. Again I don’t want to be a dick or disrespectful. I was told no, but that this thread would be fine. I don’t want everyone pissed off about it, not that big of a deal to me. We can just can the OU countdown. See you boys in the cotton bowl. 

19 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

IMG_2682.jpeg.6f777a426b907f875578b49619c70318.jpegIMG_2681.webp.5b92ebf5a86b5516252b9e2114b69fd7.webp

Eddie Hinton

I’ll be honest, I had to google who wore 33. He was the best 🤷🏻‍♂️

Interesting bit of OU lore. They will tell you they integrated in the ‘50’s, with Prentice Gauntt, and that’s true. They won’t admit what Wilkinson told Time magazine in 1963- they stopped recruiting Black players in the early ‘60’s. He believed that being integrated was hurting OU in recruiting Texas (who is to say if that was true- Royal was kicking his ass with a bunch of spin-down athletes that OU really wasn’t that interested in, but he was losing to Texas and needed an excuse), so he stopped a couple of years. OU reintegrated in the ‘60’s. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

I’ve had that conversation many times. And I will tell you with all honesty he has never said one bad word about Texas. He thinks Sark is an amazing coach, and he has told me that he thinks Texas is going to be really, really good this year. I think the writing was on the wall for Casey with Ewers coming in. But again he has never said a bad thing about Texas or any of the coaches around me. 

I simultaneously believe you and know that he did indeed feed a bunch of really negative shit to media in order to frame up the situation for Casey Thompson in the best possible light. That included attempted to layer staff and organizational racism into the mix. He'd probably rather not talk about all of that, which was all bullshit.

13 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

This is hilarious and what makes the Internet great. You guys should have met up.

12 hours ago, Scholz said:

FWIW, I find what he's doing hilarious and informative. I hate OU as much as anyone, but watching statsman lose it made me laugh out loud.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

FWIW, I find what he's doing hilarious and informative. I hate OU as much as anyone, but watching statsman lose it made me laugh out loud.

I will choose to take that as a compliment 

Edited by statsman
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I simultaneously believe you and know that he did indeed feed a bunch of really negative shit to media in order to frame up the situation for Casey Thompson in the best possible light. That included attempted to layer staff and organizational racism into the mix. He'd probably rather not talk about all of that, which was all bullshit.

This is hilarious and what makes the Internet great. You guys should have met up.

Yeah I can’t speak for anything else on Charles, I only know what he told me. I had read that on here before so there must be a bit of truth to it. 

I had no problem with @Scholz and still don’t. I said something that made him mad and next thing I know I got a message and it was in from there. I don’t want to fight anyone, I’m sure as shit not driving 6 hours to fight unless there’s a paycheck involved. 

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Yeah I can’t speak for anything else on Charles, I only know what he told me. I had read that on here before so there must be a bit of truth to it. 

I had no problem with @Scholz and still don’t. I said something that made him mad and next thing I know I got a message and it was in from there. I don’t want to fight anyone, I’m sure as shit not driving 6 hours to fight unless there’s a paycheck involved. 

Clearly given your language yesterday: This asshole...  dumb... a total douche... cupcake... 

And what happened to "Go your way cupcake and I’ll go mine."?  or "See you boys in the cotton bowl."

You're a liar.  And still a pussy.  And you didn't lift a finger to protest Mixon or any of the other sooner pieces of shit.

Edited by Scholz

47 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Clearly given your language yesterday: This asshole...  dumb... a total douche... cupcake... 

And what happened to "Go your way cupcake and I’ll go mine."?  or "See you boys in the cotton bowl."

You're a liar.  And still a pussy.  And you didn't lift a finger to protest Mixon or any of the other sooner pieces of shit.

Bless your heart, I love you. 

On 7/29/2024 at 8:29 PM, Scholz said:

Damn that's a list. Yikes. 

IMG_9738.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I wish @Pdawg88 was still keeping up with the countdown.

I’m not in the business of ruffling feathers, if hurts people’s feelings then I don’t want to do it. And it seems like there were a couple people who didn’t like it. I had some good ones lined up too. 

3 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

I’m not in the business of ruffling feathers, if hurts people’s feelings then I don’t want to do it. And it seems like there were a couple people who didn’t like it. I had some good ones lined up too. 

Fuck it, do it. It's a thread on your team. Post the pics, fuck all else. 

5 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

Oh come on, don’t be a pussy. Those other guys can go fuck themselves. I need some sooners to mock or read up on. 

• Like 2

On 7/30/2024 at 11:43 AM, Scholz said:

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Oh come on, don’t be a pussy. Those other guys can go fuck themselves. I need some sooners to mock or read up on. 

11 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

IMG_2778.jpeg.50cc7b59e593ee7794dcc79c4ddbeb73.jpegIMG_2777.thumb.webp.5d70d5d28ecaf6f801ca4acc19ba967f.webpDarrell Royal
The pride of Hollis Oklahoma. Played QB and DB during his all American season in 1949. 

😂

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, were not thin skinned bitches...

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

IMG_2778.jpeg.50cc7b59e593ee7794dcc79c4ddbeb73.jpegIMG_2777.thumb.webp.5d70d5d28ecaf6f801ca4acc19ba967f.webpDarrell Royal
The pride of Hollis Oklahoma. Played QB and DB during his all American season in 1949. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952q2pbv053wp6gjyeoo6

Delete user ban post

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/29/2024 at 9:35 PM, Scholz said:

On 7/29/2024 at 9:53 PM, statsman said:

I have to say that I am not enjoying the parade of past Sooner football stars on this thread. That’s why I wanted to post the list of shitty Sooner heroes. 

Seems you gents are in the minority.  CTJ enjoys it and I’m pretty sure he has done a lot more for UT football than either of you two dorks.  
Where’s your flair?  I know enough about this place that posting in the crootin forums with no flair is frowned upon.  

On 7/30/2024 at 10:59 AM, Pdawg88 said:

If Schulz spent as much time  trying to score gainful employment as he did crying here maybe he would be a contributor vs a crybaby bitch. 

I also have the same enjoyable experience with his PM’s.  Went off crying in multiple private posts.  Should post them here.  Really hilarious shit. Talk about someone with zero real life.  Yikes. 

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Can we get the boys some flair?  Happy to pay and have them be less of an embarrassment around here.  

@immamac

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 1

Just now, immamac said:

Surly Horns Official Position On This Matter:

OU SUCKS

Yes.  All the 300 word posts have me confused.  We have a nice concise phrase that covers it all.  There’s a reason the aggy thread is 100x as long.  Not much needs to be said here…

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Seems you gents are in the minority.  CTJ enjoys it and I’m pretty sure he has done a lot more for UT football than either of you two dorks.  
Where’s your flair?  I know enough about this place that posting in the crootin forums with no flair is frowned upon.  

If Schulz spent as much time  trying to score gainful employment as he did crying here maybe he would be a contributor vs a crybaby bitch. 

I also have the same enjoyable experience with his PM’s.  Went off crying in multiple private posts.  Should post them here.  Really hilarious shit. Talk about someone with zero real life.  Yikes. 

Can we get the boys some flair?  Happy to pay and have them be less of an embarrassment around here.  

@immamac

Haha what an unwarranted prick. No, we’re not in the minority of not wanting to see shitty human being sooner Dbag players posted on here by shitty human being sooner Dbag fans such as yourself. Your obsession on the Longhorn site is noted yet again though.

I do love your hypocrisy re: prostitution though. Why don’t you link  your posts on the other page on this website of your pretentious ass (because you can never not brag on yourself) posting your drug filled weekends with only fan whores while simultaneously pointing your crooked finger at Byron Murphy? What an absolute 🤡