Arch Manning Being "Arch"

LTtxfan

On 6/30/2024 at 7:42 PM, Jkwellborn said:

He’s probably not wrong. Unless Texas is in the playoffs, I find it hard to believe Ewers plays the bowl game.

We'll be in the 12 team playoffs.

• Hook 'Em 5

21 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Cross Posting

Apparently this was a staged event. Genius move by EA. Also disclosed - Quinn and Travis Hunter got 6 figs for the cover. 

image.jpeg.4c304a3c5b4092ea1155f53422f1b34f.jpegimage.jpeg.15652d725a99daaa4634d55520e36c18.jpeg

Easy money. Good for Ewers. 

Now how much did Arch make for his commercial with Uncle Eli?

• 3 weeks later...

The Season is MFI - Mucho Fucking Importante - for errybody.

This year, if Ewers falters - as in, being inaccurate or banged up, and/or self-sacking or unable to deal with blitzes and pressure - we'll see Arch, not Maalik. I think, sooner rather than later.

If Arch comes in, you can file Ewers under Wally Pipp. 

Sark wants this year. We all do. Stepping into the secsecsec and riding into the sunset with the Big Trophy would - likely will, say I - be one of the all-time We're Texas moments.

Hook'em.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

This year, if Ewers falters - as in, being inaccurate or banged up, and/or self-sacking or unable to deal with blitzes and pressure - we'll see Arch, not Maalik. I think, sooner rather than later.

If Arch comes in, you can file Ewers under Wally Pipp.

Murphy is at Duke now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, DFW Horn said:

No, since we're now talking about 2024

Reading comprehension - how  does it work?

This year, if Ewers falters - as in, being inaccurate or banged up, and/or self-sacking or unable to deal with blitzes and pressure - we'll see Arch, not Maalik. I think, sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, if you're only pretending to be a dumbass, congratulations on a great job.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

This year, if Ewers falters - as in, being inaccurate or banged up, and/or self-sacking or unable to deal with blitzes and pressure - we'll see Arch, not Maalik. I think, sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, if you're only pretending to be a dumbass, congratulations on a great job.

If Ewers falters, UT will not have the season it's hoping for with Arch playing for extended periods.

• Like 1

Just now, Tex Long said:

Oooohh, the finger! Not just a dumbass, but a bad ass, too. I'm chastened. Truly.

Sounds like you're the one pretending to be a bad ass.

On 7/27/2024 at 12:29 PM, Tex Long said:

Helobious sock?

• Hook 'Em 1

if the Mannings arent offering up this as a NIL deal they are fucking missing out BIG TIME

not a MCD's fan... but if it gets our guy paid....

McDonald's is going bigger than a Big Mac

The burger giant is pilot testing the 'Big Arch' in select markets

A McDonald’s on Amsterdam Avenue in New York City. Image: Gary Hershorn (Getty Images)

McDonald’s is hoping it can get diners back with a new big burger it has dubbed the “Big Arch.”

The “Big Arch” includes two beef patties, layered melted cheese, “crispy” toppings, and a slab of McDonald’s tangy sauce, the chain’s CEO Chris Kempczinski told investors during an earnings call on Monday.

The burger is a “quintessential McDonald’s burger with a twist on our iconic, familiar flavors,” he said.

The Chicago-based company said it’s pilot testing the beef burger across three international markets through the end of the year, with plans to gather those learnings and decide then whether to scale it globally.

Canada appears to be one of those test markets. In late June, McDonald’s Canada said locations in Ontario and Alberta would start testing the “satiating burger” until early August. Meanwhile, Portugal is also piloting the burger, describing it as “Mac’s biggest star” in marketing materials.

54 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Manning ain't leaving early. He'll play until his last year, just like his uncles. We good until '28 season and that's when Dia Bell makes his mark (or Trey Owens).

I think I read here that the Mannings have strong beliefs that college QBs should have minimum of 30 starts before moving to the Pros. Big statistical indicator for Pro ball success.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Victor R. Franko said:

I think I read here that the Mannings have strong beliefs that college QBs should have minimum of 30 starts before moving to the Pros. Big statistical indicator for Pro ball success.

He could do that in 2 years of starts. 

32 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

Like another poster said, he could do it in 2 years, and I wouldn't blame him for leaving. I guess reading everything that his uncles and grandpa said about staying until they were seniors gives me hope he does the same. But again, I wouldn't blame him one bit if he left after 2 years with 30 starts under his belt. He'd deserve it. 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:26 PM, Victor R. Franko said:

CFB has massively changed since the olden days

whom has that #1 pick will be a huge factor