Arch Manning Being "Arch"

LTtxfan

56 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

. What I don't know is if  either guy is aware that Farrell has a history of stalking underaged females and asking them to include kitchen utensils in suggestive photos to him in order to satisfy his weird fetishes.

🎈🎈🎈 Watch The... - Bill Murray Experience documentary film

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

This reminds me of Vince Young's first action at Texas, when Dan Fouts said "I guarantee you there's a bunch of guys in houston right now who never played him in highschool who are talking about how they tackled him" haha

Repped because I thoroughly enjoyed the posted video. But that was not Dan Fouts. I believe that was Joel Myers on PBP who actually made the referenced comment, and Dave Latham ( FACE RAPE!) on color.

But got damn thanks for the memories.

10 minutes ago, Rudy Rutabaga said:

Repped because I thoroughly enjoyed the posted video. But that was not Dan Fouts. I believe that was Joel Myers on PBP who actually made the referenced comment, and Dave Latham ( FACE RAPE!) on color.

But got damn thanks for the memories.

Man. Meyers and Lapham were great. I assume that Meyers has died of lung cancer and that Lapham has either been murdered by a super serious Big 12 fan or he is still calling Bengals games. 

• Hook 'Em 1